It's time

It's time.

I miss when I used to hang out with my friends ALL fuckin' day. We'd meet up, chill, go do something, come back, chill some more, everything was fun and great and awesome. Now we call it a night after 2-3 hours.

I dont get it

He's wearing the time helmet

WHERE IS THE FUCKING JOKE

The talking child is jewish. The child's parents are naturally cheapskates and, based on the clock's time, it is implied that the child will be fed, possibly twice, by the Family Circus mother, saving the jewish parents a few shekels in costs.

Is this /ss/?

good bread, have a lump

the little fucker should watch the clock himself.

I am alpharius.

jsyk, Bil Keane and his son Jeff always drew the strips without a particular caption in mind, set them aside for a week or so, then came back to add a few possible captions (choosing the one that worked best). Jeff confirmed this when he found the Dysfunctional Family Circus forum back in the late 90s before the DFC was shut down by King Features Syndicate.

Factually, MOST single panel strips (esp. those printed in The New Yorker) rely on this method. It's easier this way.

>ywn create a successful comic strip with your wife's son

Margaret "Dolly" Keane runs the business and Glen "Billy" Keane is one of the top echelon Disney animators and character designers (he designed Ratigan and Gaston). I assume PJ either never existed or runs a dispensary.

We're all in agreement that the mom is hot as fuck, right?

Where's the joke, Mansley?!?

Billy made Gastan?

That explains the little dotted line that followed Gastan from the village to Beast's castle!

Well, hot as at least 4 fucks.

She looks absolutely sick of these kids' bullshit.

Stephen Pastis is on record as saying the mom is hot. He tells Jeff Keane frequently.

1) He can't tell time or doesnt want to keep track of time
2) Is he needs to be back at 4 telling him when it is 4pm will just make him late.

The cap he's wearing says 4'Oclock on it (It's turned so you can't see the writing).

With comics like this, the punchline is always the hat!

The kid's mom basically had the kid invite himself over that mom's house. That mom is only just learning about this now, which is why she looks annoyed. Also they made a point of showing you the clock at 10 and having the kid mention 4, meaning he's going to stay over the entire day.