Gunnerkrigg Court

gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1956
>Chapter 66: Page 20

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J09pWNQPK7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet Ysengrin feels really badass right now. :D
Is he gonna shoot up the school and show them all?
He's so pathetic.

Yeah, now I'm completely convinced. This is all going exactly according to Coyote's plan.

He's exactly like a school shooter.
A little pissant, seething with anger for being such a weakling, who needs to hurt others in order to feel a false sense of strength.
He is truly the worst.

ALL THE OTHER KIDS

And Coyote just gave him a gun. No, not even a gun, Coyote just gave him a fucking grenade launcher. This is going to be a shitshow.

Coyote sure is a dick.

When will the Court enact Common Sense Coyote Control Laws?

They did.
Coyote is banned from school premises except under the supervision of trained professionals.

And look where that got them.
End Coyote Control. It just keeps trickster gods out of the hands of law abiding students, and into those of violent criminals.

Boo!

Is Ysengrim about to initiate Third Impact?

Ysengrin is not for bullying. ;-;

Yep, although the hesitation earlier was justified too, this is Coyote's masterstroke and it's going off perfectly

Annie, pls.

Annie just wants all the bullying for herself.

Honestly i think it is a bit of tossup about how he actually feels, not only should the Memories make it clear to him he been played but it will also give him the fallout of his Berserking fits all at once pumping up his self-hatred even more.

So is probably right, especially since the only person we seen consistently nice to him is Annie, who he just scared away.

Once this calms down he is just as likely to go DESPAIR as he is KILL DA COURT, and in the second case he will probably give Annie "You are pretty cool, don't go to the Court tomorrow" spiel first.

... I'm sure it's fiiiiine.

I was being sarcastic, obviously, about ys feeling badass.

Ok. So do you think he gonna teleport in front of Annie and Smitty before the chapter ends or will they make it to the Court before his COYOTE FLESH POWER MAKE-UP ends?

I think Parley and Eggers are gonna come into the action.

And if Eglamore fights Ysengrin he gonna lose (but probably survive), since it is kinda hinted at Ysengrin being more powerful even before this power-up since he basically felt like could take Eglamore with backup when he was introduced. And considering how Ysengrin jobbed to the forest ruins denizens that raises the question of just how much weaker Ysengrin had become since his introduction because of his "price" and how weak Eglamore is since we only seen him put up a good performance against Dragon-Reynardine off the top of my head.

Eglamore's going to die.

Not my that guy!

I don't think Jimmy Jims will die before we get a interaction between him and Tony, Him getting mauled and hospitalized on the other hand? Definitely, especially since Tony is a doctor and it would force interaction.

>he will probably give Annie "You are pretty cool, don't go to the Court tomorrow" spiel first
Thank you i thought this was hilarious

They won't, instead they'll equip all the teachers with Coyote powers.

Wait are you telling me this was fucking nothing, again?

How the fuck have you come to that conclusion?

because it's gunnerkrigg court

Shit is still HAPPENING, it is just that Ysengrin is basically been doing this youtube.com/watch?v=J09pWNQPK7U this week, i guess he gonna move on Wednesday at best, Monday will probably be the second page of a spread or him remembering something vital.

5 billion hours in mspaint.

We need to keep our Coyote rights to keep the Court honest.

I like this comic a lot.

>all the bullies in this thread
>not realising they are part of the problem
Y'all need BANG BANG

I hate you.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Gunnerkrigg Court today.

It really is terribly fitting that this chapter would coincide with several school shootings.
We like to meme in here, but if you feel lonely and think about ending it all, please do try to reach out to your family, teachers or other adults you can trust.
You can get better.

That was the plan from the start

Next week: More of this.

About a decade late on that user, please remember that not every user is a depressed teenager/twentysumthin, and there are many ways to "snap out" of depression, coddling is not always the answer.

That said, i do love my fellow anons, but dear god you guys can be total shitters sometimes, like that guy who keyed the cars of handicapped people in that other thread.

YAY, Forest Chapters are the best Chapters!

>CTRL-F
>"Zimmy"
>"phrase not found"
>40 Posts

Well this is unusual.

That's dumb.

thanks for ruining it

Don't worry we are still in the clear since no one said "Lesbian" ye-

FUCK.

did you say ZIMMY?
LIKE ZIMMY
I WANT ZIMMY
GIVE ME THE ZIMMY

I want big green Zimmy to eat me.

>Sword dudes being the jobbers
what a shit series

gbk2/d&d

I remember asking Tom way back when if Eglamore at his prime was tougher than Thorne at his prime, and Tom said Eglamore would win though it'd be a tough fight. Since it'd be unusual for two protectors in a row to be wimps, I think that's a pretty good indication that Ysengrin's no slouch before his Coyote power up.

And Parley's gonna be even stronger, because she's part of the Worst Generation.

Naruto?

Thing is, Ysengrin also had a pretty terrible showcase himself on one occasion and Coyote basically flat out stated Y been losing power with the "not as spry as he used to be" statement, so it is pretty clear he probably deteriorated since he and Annie met,needing a bail out by her and asking for a break after the fight.

So since the time between Ysengrin and Annie meeting and Coyote saying that is like 2 years would Ysengrin even had lasted much longer if he hadn't gone Rosso? Just how fast was he getting fucked, we know he didn't have the armor when Surma was the medium, but there was absolutely no dialog between her quitting and him meeting Annie and for all we know he could gotten it moments before giving Robot the tree arm.

And now that he has Coyotes "Strength" and possibly more Ysengrins power level is really fucked up

Well, Instant-Transmission is pretty fucking powerful.

One Piece.
Tomahto - Tomayto.

List of knots:
>Reynardine
>Ysengrim
>Coyote??

Coyote is the true villain, Ysengrin is just a tool, a weapon to be manipulated.

Annie is a retard for every trusting/liking either of them, Coyote was never her friend, she was just another tool/outlet for chaos in some grand scheme for Coyote's amusement.

SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?

Zimmies are rarely seen, only have a few left.

I want to turn Zimmy's snarl into a smile!

Yes, if you want to end it all, please do reach out to your teachers.

Especially female math teachers.

>you will never talk zimmy out of suicide

>2014
Fucking hell, has it really been that long since Zimmy was in a page?

Lasts time was a Torn Sea(Ch49). and the one before that was Divine(Ch.38). 11 Chaperes Since then we are on Chapter 66 so 17 chapters since last appearance, but we had both Tony returning stalling basically ALL plots except Forest and Jeanne being resolved.

Honestly we probably could done with a Zimmy/Gamma/Jack plot before Katurday.

There was a small cameo of when she fucked up Tony's face in a flashback but I didn't really count that.

zimothy

>right before the terminal heat death of the universe there is an edit of this edit where Yseg is Elliot and Coyote is Pepe

D
CHESS

It is more like Solitaire really.

damn, back when this page came out I really didn't appreciate the background as much as I do now

Wait, I don't remember this page. Where is it from?

Chapter 44: Crash Course, the chapter where Ysengrin introduces Annie to his fellow human haters and gets beaten up while she falls for a "TRUST ME, IM A FAIRY" bug and gets a backstory dump before Coyote decides that was too much plot and bails her out so she can bail Ysengrin out for him.

Can't blame you though, i reread the comic constantly from start and keep realizing i forgot shit, like how Ysengrin gave Robot a Arm.

So Ysengrin only sees Annie as fire elemental. Whast happens now that coyote is dead and he can cross the bridge, though?

>he really thinks coyote is actually dead

zimmy is my friend, we see movies together and watch children's cartoons and obscure Russian animated films and play the sega dreamcast and sometimes she let stick it up her ass while gamma pegs me from behind

>you're alright, annie
>don't go to the court tomorrow

We had that joke already.

I'm actually betting the opposite of what you guys are saying. I give it at least a 50% chance that old Ysengrin is going to instantly see all of his horribly destructive responses piled up and shut down due to the realization that he really was a vile dickhead with no self control or care for others.

Or he BSoD's so hard that he becomes a mindless monster.

>coyote is dead

Coyote just made a very big show of dying. This almost guarantees that he is not dead.

Coyote was dead to begin with ...

zimmy is wife

Where's Bamf?

What BadAssMotherFucker?

?