DC Zoom & Ink

Darwyn Cooke said he wouldnt work on superhero comics again until they re-align themselves with the young audiences they were intended for. Too bad he never got to see this.

He sees.

>another human lantern.

At least this one's non canon
Childhood is reading about this kid
Teenhood is reading Hal Jordan
Adulthood is realizing the only human Green Lantern that matters is Guy Gardner

You mean Kyle Rayner, I hope.

Kylefags fuck off

Go character assassinate someone else to shill your self insert

>another anti-human lantern faggot

>Darwyn Cooke said he wouldnt work on superhero comics again until they re-align themselves with the young audiences they were intended for.
But he still worked on variant covers.

He would be so perfect for this imprint.

It is boring.

You could be creative with his new non-canon green lantern design. But you choose a generic black hair kid. He looks like a fucking Robin.

>will never get a Cooke made captain marvel graphic novel
It hurts.

When did he say that?
Cause he did work on All Star Western, which was like 2014?

he's a 13 year old Vietnamese boy, what else is he going to look like

I don't get why they made him a Corps lantern instead of a Starheart lantern, his grandmother could have found the lantern instead of Alan

him getting double teamed by Damian and Jon when?

That is a weird way to write John Stewart

Jonah Hex isn't capeshit. Even if he occasionally happens to walk close by and interacts with capes.

Darker skin,, broken teeth. Dirty looking.

Thats racist and stereotypical.

So I don't get it. When I was a kid I read Power Pack, and then later on Legionnaires, Impulse, and Young Justice. All of them were very clearly aimed at younger readers, but all of them were also in continuity and drawn with normal comic book art style. What has made them decide that anything aimed at Middle School of all things has to be out of continuity and drawn like a children's book? Middle school is when the edgelord factor kicks in and you want to read things that are "cool".

Desperation. Corporate margins. Marie research. Basically anything but actually writing good comics, because that takes genuine effort and everyone seems to have forgotten that good stories are universal.

*Market research

But I'm looking at this stuff and all I can think is that the middle schoolers will read the YA books and the "middle school" books will wind up in the hands of 4th graders at the oldest.