Why are brown countries so corrupt and shitty?

Why are brown countries so corrupt and shitty?

Serious answer please, I don't want to see any racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

questia.com/library/journal/1P3-2018704731/the-comparison-of-mean-iq-in-muslim-and-non-muslim
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of their dictators are financed by CIA.
That's why.

I always knew Americans had something to do with this

The nigger knows no concepts of loalty, law and honor

You have already commited a fallacy.
"Brown" can't be a property of the object "country".

In all honesty this.
It may sound racist but it's the truth. Great civilisations were built on virtue, unfortuantly the nigs haven't understood this which is why most African countries resemble the same lawless hell hell as Mad Max

This, senpai

How do you explain america then?

>Why are brown countries so corrupt and shitty?

Have you not seen what just happened in your election, Burger?

>no investment into economy and infrastructure after colonialism
>no real societal order, so constant civil wars for power
>therefore no money to build economy
>therefore more poverty
>therefore more corruption
>repeat at first step into oblivion

hundreds of years of inbreeding- lowers their IQ by up to 15.
questia.com/library/journal/1P3-2018704731/the-comparison-of-mean-iq-in-muslim-and-non-muslim

never got to separate religion and state.
imagine if the bible was used in court.

They largely have no national pride, only pride in their ethnicity. Which is hilarious since the first part ensures that there's nothing to be proud of about the second.

Russian ideological subversion. Marxism has demoralised most western nations

Hotter environments tend to have populations with lower IQ since they didn't have to fight for survival (africans had the jungle for getting food). Lower average IQ leads to a culture that focuses on war and doing less work as possible. Since it's now also a culture thing those who try to break away from the stupidity and aggression are subdued so they either die or move somewhere else.

This

Lebanon is ok I think

brown people.

>I don't want to see any racism

That's too bad, because that's the only correct answer you're going to get.

Its because they are less evolved. Not a skin color thing. They are less evolved on a much deeper level. That is why they look like derpy apes.

Because Islam prohibits anything that might lead those people to improve their country.

>Why are brown countries so corrupt and shitty?
They're currently in their version of the dark ages, mostly. Highly factitious, but without any sort of commonality. Islam is sorta doing that in the middle east, but it's too fractured(no main church/pulpit).

A lot of the more corrupt ones get a ton of foreign aid for their resources too. People like to think of Africa as this breadbaskest when large parts of it are too densely jungled to really farm large-scale, and the rest is too dry/shitty soil. And dictators don't necessarily give a fuck about maintaining anything but the roads that keep them in imported luxury

Racism is prejudice based on the belief that one race is superior to another.
There is no racism in saying that Chinese are on average shorter than Finns because that is the way it is.
You look at the data and come to the conclusion that that is an undeniable truth.

You're not that bad USA. No need to be harsh for yourself.

>Serious answer please

Pick one

There are many factors that can determine the outcomes of countries, but one that has a major impact and can influence many of the others IQ. See pic related.

You can argue that it's not everything, that it is affected by the environment, that tests might be biased or that the quality of the measurement is inadequate for some countries, but the general trend is clear and there is no other variable that explains so much of the outcome of individuals and countries.

PS: I'm perfectly aware that my country doesn't have much to brag in this regard.

Population

Less opportunities to make it big so everyone takes the shortest path

No mechanism in place to stop corruption, police is corrupt

Why the self-hatred? USA is not that bad.

>african intellectuals

well, the map is correct after all

>it's the ciao maaan
Yeah be thankful for that don't turn in to commie Venezuela

>What's 2+2=?
>Please answer seriously, no 4s

>China, 105

Yeah, same goes with being on top list of cheating cunts.

Statistics are SHIT.

KEK

Letting criminals get to power and shape our culture, years of fearmongering, decay of values and the prospects of future, poor relations with other countries.
There is no difference between man and criminal here, so despising one involves despising the other as well.

There are a lot of reasons, most of them economic and political, with both domestic issues and foreign meddling (I'm looking at you, CIA).

>North Korea >105

Nice meme. Any survival expert will tell you that temperate climates are easier to survive in than tropical jungles. Not to mention the fact that much of Africa isn't jungle.

hello paco

>muh communism

Because they are filled with brown people

both of these are true, depending on which country you're talking about
hint: the finnish guy's answer is correct in most cases

Send more women paranon

Not an argument.

Kek, trying shitting in the toilet

I think mostly it's just the sense national identity, if people only care about their tribe or their family then you can't get rid of corruption

I'd imagine white people are just better at building civilizations since they have a longer history of living in populous cities that require law/order/managing to operate.

Brown people didnt live in large cities, arabs lived in small tribes. Theyve got some catching up to do.

I'll give you a hint OP. It has to do with the brown people themselves and not the land they inhabit

low IQ

thats all there is to it

My theory is that when people first moved out of Africa they had to adapt to different environments, meaning that only the most intelligent survived. Africans are stupid because they stayed in Africa and therefore there was no natural selection for intelligence.

>their

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
4 year old Kenyans do not pass the mirror test, while white children pass it at around 18-24 months

My shot at this is that it's simply not in most brown people's culture to create or uphold something like the modern nation-state as we know it.
Think about it: Napoleon is widely credited with having been the founder of the nation-state, creating a domain over which he had exclusive rule as its Emperor. This domain was established on the basis of language, culture, and tradition, and was largely something that Europeans agreed with on the basis of their culture and history. Since Europeans (in the example of Napoleon, the French) saw themselves reflected in the state, they felt invested in it, and a populace that cares about its state will make a good state.
African/ Middle Eastern culture gives a fuck about, at MOST, your village, and in RARE cases maybe a sort of king that had conquered your people through brutal force, which was the only thing your respected. They all looked up to religious leaders, but that was sort of all that tied your clan to the people who lived on the other side of the hill. So to them, the abstraction that is a state is ultimately that, nothing more than something in their minds. They don't care about anyone outside their close family, so they can't work together on a large scale.

>Best Korea,China
>105
Cunts manipulating the IQ results to make up for their small benis size.

this

You don't want a truthful answer ftfy.

>These authors correlate such variations to variations in parenting strategies that exist across these cultures, fostering more or less autonomy in the young child.
>It is possible but unlikely that these children, up to 72 months of age, did not recognize themselves in the mirror.
>We speculate that children are recognizing their image with a distinct mark on their
forehead but do not know the appropriate and acceptable response. The fact that these children respond with overwhelming inhibition by freezing suggests that they may be expressing social compliance rather than a lack of self-recognition.
>Although our data do not yield definitive answers, we interpret our observations as expression of basic cultural differences in the way children construe the task, not in whether they are capable of recognizing themselves or not.
Read the fucking study.

MUH CULTURAL DIFFERENCES

fuck off nigger apologist, they're like animals and no amount of leftist excuses make it not true

EVEN ANTS AND ORANGUTANS PASS THE MIRROR TEST faggot

You don't even read what you post.
Not an argument.

You're an idiot or a nigger, which would explain why you make excuses for them.

Not an argument.

not an argument

but it is.

"Anyone who disagrees with me is a nigger or nigger apologist" isn't an argument.

Muh cultural differences isn't an argument either.

Its just excuses, they use the same excuse for violent Islamic extremists and black murder rates in America

its literally the least concrete argument one could make

I've been wondering the same exact thing. "Brown skinned countries" tend to be shitty hell holes almost without no exception. For what I've seen there's only two possibilities:
Either whites have somehow managed to exploit every single inch of the world for their own need, or then there really are some notable differences between races. Latter one is the politically incorrect answer which you're not allowed to voice aloud.

Now, there is some truth in the first answer as well: whites have indeed exploited the world during their expeditions. But it all comes down back to the race thing when you learn how these locations of the world were doing before the whites had arrived. For example, Africa was even worse hellhole before colonialism.
It's absolutely ludicrous to expect all the people be the same when they come from completely different climates and environments.

I don't think whites as "superior" in some statistical sense, but just differently evolved. There are no winners or losers in nature, just survivors. If some set of people have managed to survive millions of years of evolution in some desert without inventing anything except rocks, good for them, but gold help yer soul if you think we're all the same. I think juridical equality is a good thing and a sign of civilized society, but I think it would be the best for human race if we stopped dancing around the issue and accept the fact that we're all differently evolved sub breeds of the same species.

So why are brown non-white countries so corrupt and shitty? It all roots from the social intelligence.

It's at least more scientifically backed and coherent than "le nigger nigger nigger XDDD BLACKED cuck cuck cuck AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX le nigger nigger nigger XDDD"

fpbp

>start with hypothesis that blacks and whites are equal
>study proves otherwise
>make excuses to ""prove"" the original hypothesis

leftist scientists in a nutshell, you're strawmanning now too which means you've lost. Fuck off

nice strawmen Tyrone Von Juan

>Why are brown countries
Countries are a western invention. France and UK mostly. And unlike blacks, asians or latinos arabs are too proud of themselves to openly copy you. It's just how it is.

Islam as it is and muslims are they are is mostly the reason why they can't get their shit together. Well, muslims will never be degenerate since islam is one hell of a safety net but on the other hand it makes them lazy and entitled.

Though the arabs world is so wrecked as it is (we can all thank the west and especially the USA for that) that they have no choice but to look forward now. The hard reality is that muslims are weak, alone, stupid and lazy. They suffer the comparison with Israƫl or Iran and stand no chance against them.

Honest question: how do you explain Thomas Sowell and David Clark? Id want them on my team before any white numale faggot.

fucking retard never post here again if you have nothing comprehensive to add to the discussion

This, but slightly different.
We're bastard sons of Spain, we're told to hate Spaniards because muh gold yet revel in our Spanish language. We don't have things that we can call "ours": our folk dances are Spanish or African. Our culture is hand-me-down Hollywood.
Even though we do try to create a national identity (and desperately, I'd say), we're a bunch of families that steal from each other. Even though you'd like to say NIGGERS, the guy with european surname working with the Minister and the nigger down the street steal as much as they can.
But hey at least we don't have race issues

I'd add that they just started to realize that God may not be on their side. Took 700 years of slackness but they did.

Are you really unable to understand averages? No one here will deny that there are retarded whites either. See, I'm talking to the proof right now.

Best Korea has the highest literacy rates in the world.

They have natural resources which the Western Structure of Power enjoys very much

To keep them under control they're put under corrupt regimes, or put in an unending state of civil war, eg Congo RDC, Iraq...

Bro you literally posting from a country that allows brown people to gather here illegaly and get jobs that pay 20 bucks a hour. Institute racism so they only hire other brown people while the native white people our stuck with 8 bucks a hour jobs. Did I also mention the brown guys and his friend tyrone are fucking the 8 bucks a hour dude sister on websites liek BLACKED.com?

Calm down champ. Nowhere did i imply that, but if we can find common denominators between civilized blacks and googles it would be a useful discussion. The fact is, we are stuck with blacks and nigs, so we need to find the successful ones and work from there. Genetics obviously play a part, but lets movr beyond that for now. Welfare statism and nigger culture are two hindrances.

Africa is overrun with crooked bureaucrats, the latter having learned their trade from their white colonial masters.

Okay, but those resources have been there forever. What have they done with them for the past 5000 years?

Because niggers and sandniggers. When they are the majority it's chaos and shittiness. They have it hardcoded into their DNA.

Why do you think white people are afraid of becoming a minority in their countries?

america is a brown country by any metric i will accept and it IS like mad max.

parts of detroit, gary, chiraq, baltimore, dc, LA, east st louis etc ARE like fucking mad max.

you may not want to see racism, but there is no other reason why they have such shitty countries

Can't explain it without racism. Just because it's racist doesn't mean it's not true.