This is a bit shameful, but did anyone else feel she was much hotter in this form than her regular one?

This is a bit shameful, but did anyone else feel she was much hotter in this form than her regular one?

Why not the snake-ified Karai? Like the halfway point? And maybe leave the tail. For. Looks. Yeah. That's it.

user, you're never going to get anywhere in life if you think halfway is ever good enough.

Because I find her serpentine head attractive and I love how her snake torso looks?

shit meant for

Snake women huh?

DAT

ASS

i've always wanted to keep a snake but i dont think i could bear to feed cute mice to it

*fuck a snake

>I'm still in a dream, snake fucker~

eh its not so hard. especially when you consider the mouse probably wont last more than a year
I used to own a corn snake.

Nope, maybe it's just your fetish?
Maybe you are a furfag?
It's ok user, just don't share your stuff if it's against a global rule.

Scalies != furfags

I didn't HATE this design but the hand-snakes are just fucking weird. Does she have extra brains in there? Also it was just bad how she could magically transform back and forth later. Either cure her or don't, that shit was embarrassing even for a kid's show.

>Having taste is shameful

Liking snake Karai is shit taste. Human Karai is best girl in every version of TMNT. Snake Karai is a shitty, unimaginative gimmick to sell toys that fucked up her character for several seasons afterwards and should be buried like the trash it is.

Agreed with the snake hands. They are bizarre.

It's understandable, considering every human woman on the show looks like a teen girl. At least Snake Karai was different.

wow this thread has some shit taste

CLOACA OP