Have you ever read every single issue ever released for a character?

Have you ever read every single issue ever released for a character?

no

Who is this semen demon

I've read everything The Punisher has ever been in, even weird meme-issues where he's only in one panel as a talking fish.

Setting aside things that didn't have many issues to read in the first place, the only thing I can think of is Usagi Yojimbo.

only of indie character with no so many issues, like all the goon or all hellboy,i also have read everithyng with sonic

I read every single issue of every comic set in the Ultimate Marvel universe. I regret doing so

Yes. But i don´t red capes so it´s easy.

I am only missing some KOTOR era series, the 80s Marvel Star Wars/Droids/Ewoks/newspaper comics, 90s Dark Horses Droids and Legacy Vol.2 to be able to say that I have read all old EU Star Wars comics. Right now I have probably read every issue concerning prequel era characters like Anakin.

Time went by pretty fast, I started in August 2015 and was basically 80% done around Spring 2017.
Chronological order is also a surprisingly well read and much less incoherent than one would assume from a series where issues regularly jump back and forth from being written in the 90s to written in the 00s to written in the 90s again.

I've read every issue of Tarot for the western comics

I've read every appearance of Stephanie Brown because she's not that old of a character.

yes

Best batgirl

every issue with Kyle Rayner in it

Yes, Purgatori of Chaos! Comics. I even own all the issues printed for her. Minis, the '98 ongoing, crossovers, and the minis from the other imprints she was picked up by. There's a few variants I'm still chasing but otherwise I've got it all.

I bought absolutely every issue including all the tie-ins and spin-offs for World War Hulk
I will never not be mad at that fucking ending

Hell yeah

>mask off
0/10 would not bang.

This and I'm about to finish Tim's solo Robin series.

Not that many, but I read all of Rocket Raccoon and now I'm expanding to do all of the main five Guardians.

My niggas

I think I've read everything that Vril Dox has ever been in, and I've tried to read all of Legion of Superheros but in their case "new" stuff just keeps popping up and some of it's almost impossible to track down...

Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure I've read everything Judge Hershey has been in (unless she was in a later issue of that DC Comics monthly or Legends of the Law) and everything Phyla-Vell has been in except for one alternate universe thing from an annual that I only saw the relevant pages.
I'd like to say I've read everything Lady Shiva has been in, but I haven't touched the Chuck Dixon Richard Dragon series yet and I'm not really sure I want to.

Did this for all the GDNA cosmic characters years back before the movie had even been announced. Was really manageable back then because of their tendency to focus on lesser-used characters. Surfer and Quasar took the longest IIRC.

I was going to say Invincible, but I haven't read any of the spinoff books, which he's probably appeared in a few times.

Y: The Last Man comes to mind. Pretty much only limited series that don't connect to a larger universe.

ive read everything valiant has ever published

Does Hitman count? I think I read everything that Tommy's in, but only because he's only in his own series and Demon. Barring one or two crossovers.

yes, I have read every issue for many xmen characters

Too many crossovers and random one shot team ups. No.
I have read every issue of Amazing Spider-Man and most of Invincible Iron Man, I stopped at Bendis' ANAD #1

Hitman
Badger
G.I. Joe (until the Hasbroverse turned into to garbage, that was literally the first time I ever dropped it in decades of being a fan)
The Punisher (until Steve Dillon died, Cloonan's garbage writing was the first thing to get me to stop caring)
Superman (yes, really)
Man-Thing (only regretted the R.L. Stine mini)
Swamp Thing
Preacher
Scout
Mister X
my wife has read every pre-Secret Wars X-Men comic
Conan
Kull (until the modern series, ffs who thought bringing Kull into the present was a good idea)
Solomon Kane
Fearless Dawn

Bump

Yeah but only Milestone characters like Static, Icon, and Blood Syndicate. I did go out of my way to read everything Shade the Changing Man showed up in because I liked the character so much. I read JL Dark up until he stopped showing up then dropped it.

Deadpool until Duggan. Shit Peaked late 90's. Followed by a roller coaster of quality inconsistency. Overall wish I branched out more.

I think I've read every Legion of Superheroes?

I've read every issue of Spider-Man up until OMD. Them early issues haven't aged well.

Asterix. So, yes

OMD wasn't good then and isn't good now, either, though.

not really but for cartoon women yes

Iconic cover. Wish I had it, but resell prices are dumb high.

There used to be these ripped collections of Character ____ in chronological order of appearance. I think they started off from the Marvel CD's they used sell and people just added things and fixed the order. I remember reading the Silver Surfer one and the Dr. Doom one.

I just started reading the lee/ditko run and it seems fine. it was better than i expected. i got bogged down on the second appearance of the vulture and spidey vs the computer robot

I've read every single comic in the Hellboy Universe, yes.

the final fight, the betrayal, the nuke from space were all awesome

Every LoSH
About 75% of all Wonder Woman's book
All FF up until about 2005 or so

Superman the title?

I have for Static. I'm also done reading his appearances in other comics. I haven't read his New 52 series though cause it's bad.

I'm pretty sure I've read everything Beta Ray Bill related. Which is why I'm so annoyed they had that "Bill has a human form" subplot that went no where and was never mentioned again.