CNN Shows Reagan Assassination Attempt Video While Talking About President-Elect Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=HVgR_O5jL_8

Is it possible to take down CNN? Hypothetically, how would that happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

pieceofmindful.com/2016/11/06/a-1998-time-capsule-of-the-social-engineering-found-in-armageddon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So weird they would put that clip in, it's completely unrelated to the discussion.

they're manipulators

What was the context of their discussion before this? What reason did they have to even bring this up?

Classical conditioning from rat jew media

That's subliminal messaging if I've ever seen it.

Do you honestly believe it's just a (((coincidence))) they put it there?

CNN is destroying itself just fine on it's own. Just get some popcorn and sit back and watch.

Don't trust the liberal canadian...

>Hypothetically, how would that happen
Are they state or privately funded?

>1+1=2
>Trust me

Implying your trust affects reality in anyway. Don't shoot the messenger.

1. Stop talking about them
2. Don't buy cable packages
3. Don't buy products from their advertisers

>That's subliminal messaging if I've ever seen it.

It's not even subliminal.

Hell, it's not even subtle.

These are the same a holes who claimed trumps comments about second amendment supporters was a call to assassinate Clinton.

They pulled this shit with Ron Paul in 2012

Anderson Cooper had images of Ron Paul behind him on screen and for no reason Osama bin Laden's face popped up in the middle.

It's subliminal bullshit.

Unterrated post

>CNN Shows Reagan Assassination Attempt Video While Talking About President-Elect Donald Trump
Just imagine all those shekels CNN will be reeling in when they get to be the first ones to cover Trump's assassination

buy a universal remote and change channel/turn off any TV showing CNN

or just ask the manager to change the channel
"I'm sick of those liars. just change the channel or turn it off, please."

some managers are weirdos about it. I asked a breakfast place (8:30 on a weekday) with 1/5 occupants if they could off the Sports TV or move me to section without TVs and she said no. so I left

This works. You also have to starve the parent company. In this case it is Time Warner who is being bought out by AT&T. Both failing pretty hard as businesses and have to use monopoly tactics to increase growth. The FCC just announced they are not going to review the Time Warner AT&T merger but hopefully we can put some pressure ont he Trump administration to investigate/review. Im sure he is working on this already since he hates these MSM companies.

Is it possible that this is just a mistake?

No, they do this all the time.

See
They basically attack people they are against by placing images or videos

REPORT THIS SHIT TO THE FCC
>REPORT THIS SHIT TO THE FCC
>REPORT THIS SHIT TO THE FCC

They're incting violence that could undermine the integrity an prosperity of the United States. Literal treason. Highly illegal.

Sure its possible that they keep that film ready to be thrown up on screen at a moments notice and this just accidentally happened.

He already said he would stop the merger

DO THIS AMERICANS, DO THIS

I believe it was the plot of this movie

Its still baffling that liberals don't understand what they'd be in for if this happened. The complain now, but wait until they have Mike "LGBBQ" Pence as president.

Good.

I hope some Biden meme posting "a have uh pen a have uh apple apple pen XD" faggot normie tries to kill Trump and gets shitkicked by the secret service and dragged off to Guantanamo bay.

They do have notoriously bad sattelite reception that cuts out as soon as someone says Clinton and Wikileaks

I know that there are some really fragile people, especially in America, but to say this is more capable of conditioning someone compared to some of the bullshit people see on the internet seems like a stretch. Y'all are overreacting.

>t. overseas american

They are trying to trigger crazy people around the US to do something

Is that illegal?

It's fucking shameless, it's amazing.

Like, when they "lost the feed" for people who says anything that goes against their narrative, you can't prove they didn't actually lose the feed, convenient though it is for them, but here, they've actively played this footage for no discernible reason, there's no excuse to get out of it.

They are on the edge they didnt verbally say anything.

We need to just keep pushing for people to cut out cable tv, not even just for political reasons, but to force internet pay per channel TV to eventually become a reality

this.

Also burn CNN to the fucking ground with everyone in it when the SHTF because of these assholes

I bet if something happened to Trump they would all go like oooh no! We didn't want that.

>Ohhhh noo....
>That sucks
>Chris said as he wriggled on his dragon dildo affixed to his chair

Great how they keep emphasizing, "he's not the president yet," as if to say, "okay everyone, we have short window before the inauguration to work with here ... "

Any chance we could get this ball rolling on Reddit? CNN is using subliminal advertising for assassinations.

If the election went the other way around and it was Fox News doing this, what do you think LE REDDIT and /r/Politics would be virtue signalling?

Sorry it was just a guess and I am probably right, statistically speaking

CNN should be sued and made to apologize. Someone should tweet this to trump. All because he wanted to ditch a group that lies about him and have a business dinner?

Press is saying that the press pool has to always be with Trump in case he is assassinated

The steak dinner thing

I had a discussion with a friend about subliminal messaging. I am of the belief that it has little effect on a person as opposed to every conscious second of their lives reaffirming their beliefs. He said it did work and was insidious in nature.

It IS insidious, on that I agree. Just because I don't think it is particularly effective, and if it indeed isn't effective would result in them wasting alot of resources on using it, doesn't mean that we should accept it being used on us.

For us to truly move forward and get out from under this yoke of these scum we have to force disingenuous behavior out. We need to stand up to our standards across the board and refuse to accept any other attempt to let those standards slack.

While it sounds equally as extreme as the left side, refusing to cooperate until they play by our playbook and all, but our stance is actual justice and morality. No prefix to justice, just justice.

We should also tweet this to the usual suspects (molyneux, cernovich, shapiro, etc)

>Don Lemon

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Once cable dies I hope they die with it.

This. Priming the masses for a future Psy-Op hoax.

pieceofmindful.com/2016/11/06/a-1998-time-capsule-of-the-social-engineering-found-in-armageddon/

There is some good news on this front. Soon things go into effect which will make it so you wont be required to have a cable box issued by the cable company. We will have ala carte programming hopefully.

Don't forget, they also need to be notified whenever Trump goes to dinner with his family that way if anything happens they can cover it.

If you're looking for infamy be aware that the press is covering him at all times.

Cable won't die until Gen X dies, the same way newspapers won't die until Boomers die.

Pretty much all people I know over 35 have cable, its retarded. Partly parents do it for kids show but fuck that its all garbage especially now.

guys, they are clearly discussing about the necessity of a press pool to be up his ass 24/7

it's so they can be around and record it for top tier ratings

it's very scummy but no it's not some subliminal messaging. at most it's a veiled threat to Trump. Comply or die.

>Implying the FCC isn't already propaganda enforcers for O'Kenya.

FCC can pull their broadcast license.

For reasons :DD

Seriously. Tip off the fbi.

This pussyfooting around the topic of assassination needs to get trashed and these abusive fucks need to remember their place.