Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzOm__cQyLY
youtube.com/watch?v=7htstbQR868
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rae_Sremmurd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Jeezy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Miller
youtube.com/watch?v=s1Y7NqovTko
soundcloud.com/delta-cee/donald-trump-ft-lil-jon-grab-em-by-the-pussy-prod-by-delta-cee
youtube.com/watch?v=nMokghwsCzU
youtu.be/_hN1SKVx31s
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
youtube.com/watch?v=L1NXFQVBHMw
youtube.com/watch?v=jwcmoYTFu3s
youtube.com/watch?v=8q4A7Mtxs0U
youtube.com/watch?v=AcnBGtL25VY
youtube.com/watch?v=m3PDW6g1ceU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of what you posted is hip hop.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzOm__cQyLY
youtube.com/watch?v=7htstbQR868

'Cause Trump is a gorilla-dick nigger who makes dyke pussies wet.

Look out guys we have a real OG here

He got da money, da bling and da pussay. He a legit playa and OG.

Its not though, its bling rap. Hip hop at least tries to convey a message or tell a story, this is just muh dick, muh money, muh girls

rappers love memes but hate hoes

its simple really

Because he is wath every Hip Hop singer want to be...

Rich, A House Full of Gold and Bitches.

Also White.

Because Trump does not shy away from ostentatious displays of wealth?

>We gon take over the world when we on that Donald Trump shit, we gon take over the world while these haters getting mad

They love rich people and want to be them

Drumpf is a nigger.

Nice digits. They respect his cake.

Check this out you'll like it:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU

67 mentions of trump in hip-hop songs since 89

Trump is nigger-rich. He was given the $ and spends it on gaudy trash.

He's a wealthy dude that gives no fucks, although all those songs were before everyone was screaming trump a raycisss though.

Wat yo wite as no aboot muh peoplz moosik

>Brits being this obsessed with American music
Now that's weird. It's always Europeans that are literally obsessed with negro music.

You're literally a massive faggot. Having a dumbass semantic argument against the common definition. Oh wow, you're such a contrarian, have a gold hipster star.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rae_Sremmurd

>Rae Sremmurd is an American hip hop duo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Jeezy

>Young Jeezy

>Genres: Hip Hop

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Miller

>Mac Miller

>Genres: Hip Hop

It's literally hip hop and you're a fucking dumbass, go argue with a wall.

>Thumbnail.
hmmmmm..

rec me some good hiphop

Music has no borders

>We gon take over the world when we on that Donald Trump shit, we gon take over the world while these haters getting mad

God these are abdolute fucking trash. Sounds like total shit. What the fuck seriously. No melodies only retards screaming. Retarded lyrics. Trash beats. Everything about this is absolute fucking shite. Is this made to fucking brainwash kids who dont know better and whos parents are overworked?

2nd one kinda tight doe

For the same reason they love pablo escobar and rick ross and al capone.
They're rich and don't pay tax. How do you not respek dat?

Even niggers don't consider themselves "hiphop heads"

Only suburban whites say that. I cringe at the thought some britbong considers himself a "hip hop" fan. What would a Brit know about negro music?

you know what you must do, frogs....you've gotta kill yourself. cause it's not going to get better. just surrender, it's what you're good at.

it is hip hop. hip hop is shit and has been shit for a long time.

>what is jamaica?

Trump's a real nigga

you realize hip hop has been like that since the 80s right? Have you even listened to drill music? trap? chief keef? kodak black? 21 savage? if the only hip hop you hear is radio shit then of course its bling rap

Just saw Mac Miller live a couple weeks ago. Great show. Here's another song that namedrops Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=s1Y7NqovTko

He's rich and says whatever he wants, they respect him.

Money and disrepect for women are the two pillars of modern "rap" (the thing who used to be about how it's shitty to live a poor neighborhood, remember ?)

he woke af

Nas is KANG

theyre all brainwashed as fuck by liberals since almost 100% of rappers are from inner cities though

hes a fucking cuck dude, he has shitted on trump since day 1 because of >muh racism

Watching you fucking retards discuss a topic you know nothing about is hilarious. Damn I love being a normie.

Yeah I know. His tweets are fucking retarded. And it's disappointing because Spose was my favorite rapper before he started whining about "hurr durr can't believe America is racist."

>thinks "hip hop" comes from Jamaica
Now that's what I call weird.

Ameriboos are the worst posters on this boo. You're not even a ameriboo, a negroboo. You literally want to be a negro.

*board

I like a lot of different types of music my man

Trump has been blowing up in the hip-hop community ever since he did that track with Lil Jon.
soundcloud.com/delta-cee/donald-trump-ft-lil-jon-grab-em-by-the-pussy-prod-by-delta-cee

>what would brits know about negro music

I lost so much respect for so many artists this election cycle. never seen so much full force shilling, makes you wonder if the jews that write their checks force them to. if we could have got 4-5 good rappers on our side trump could have taken 30 percent of the black vote

>my nigga
Ftfy
Americanism has infiltrated every corner of Europe.

>amerifats have no culture
Says the same person who listens to American music, wears American clothes, uses American slang, completely brainwashed by watching American media their entire life. The best part is when they say that on a board created in America.

So Brits are experts on slave music now?

When did i say america has no culture

Because niggers love money, and Donald is The Money

Why can't Tyler keep his shirt on in any fucking situation? Swear that nigga is gay as fuck.

what the fuck is wrong with brits Sup Forums

inb4 invasion of british nerds doing 90s style gangsta rap

Most of the rappers I like are white.

AYOO NICE ID

Go to any other thread.

Somehow if you live in a 3rd world eastern European Turkish rape baby country you're the most cultured person alive. But if you're born in America you're an uncultured mulatto robot that is illiterate.

Backpacker af

Trump on a nigger radio show with 50 cent in the 2000s

youtube.com/watch?v=nMokghwsCzU

Wot

Why do nigs think being a backpack rapper is a bad thing? Focussing on the lyrical content of the song, arguably the most important part of a rap song, is somehow a negative? Nigs can't even appreciate their own art form.

I listen to all of these almost everyday top kek..it's what I use to pump me up before the gym and blasting it in my car makes everyone butthurt knowing Trump is such a gangsta

This

Checked.

It's because he's rich.

TRUMP=BOSS NIGGER

This is real hip hop
youtu.be/_hN1SKVx31s

Shut up you guys don't know shit about Hip-Hop, you guys are still stuck in the 90's. It's people like Skepta that has gotten you guys into the underground Trap music game, 25 fucking years later.

Plus if you consider that modern day "hip-hop", you're shit wrong.

Sup Forumsfag reporting in.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

>Sup Forumsfag reporting in

This hurts your argument, not helps.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1NXFQVBHMw
real hip hop

>Plus if you consider that modern day "hip-hop", you're shit wrong.

R8 THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=jwcmoYTFu3s

Because he's real and doesn't give a fuck.

Well, that's breaking music, i guess that's old school hip hop.

Hip hop really took off in the 90's, like The Pharcyde, A Tribe Called Quest, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Wu Tang Clan, Gang Starr, Mos Def, Talib, Nas, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Mob Deep, Bone Thugs N Harmony, 2Pac and Biggie, pretty much anything during the East Coast/West Coast wars.

Everything after that like Kanye West's early stuff, Eminem and The Game was cool.

Everything after the Dirty South and Hyphy movement pretty much sealed it's fate to garbage. E40 and Lil Jon were alright.

Kendrick Lamar and Chance The Rapper are right under Kanye right now.

Might as well just break out the MC Hammer pants while you're at it.
Hip Hop like all forms of music has evolved through out the years. The definition is a bit broader than it was back in the 90s

what is uk hip hop?
UKHH thread takeover m80
youtube.com/watch?v=8q4A7Mtxs0U

I see your list, and I'ma let you finish, but DOOM is the greatest lyricist of all time, OF ALL TIME

DONALD TRUMP, I MADE FORBES LIST THIS MONTH

THUGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

youtube.com/watch?v=AcnBGtL25VY

This is annoying.

I totally get Yung Lean and Trapwave introduced white people into hip hop but it sounds super fake. I'd kill myself if i were ever caught turning up to this.

>why does Tyler the creator and most of OFWGKTA act like jackasses most of the time
Careful now lads, if you get any whiter you will be visible from space with the naked eye

Red and Gold is my shiiiiiiiiit.
Metal Fingers is the GOAT.

Here is an attempt of a white person trying to be black but failed badly, similiar to his sex life. That's not how you talk ebonics snownigger. I can help you if you want? I'll charge you like a jew and tutor you like a tiger chinese mommie.

this desu Madvilliany was one the best albums ever.

>opulently rich
>gold everything
>bombastic
>tough as nails
Trump is everything niggers rap about wanting to be. Not a surprise that they love him

it's all nigger noise to me

Well, if you're an LA person, you'd understand. That's how alot of LA kids were during 2009, hypebeast and jerkers wearing ice cream vans and power ranger shirts. He parodied all that shit, he grew up doing theatre and the dude taught himself how to play the piano.

He doesn't care, he does what he wants, says what he wants, he doesn't give a fuck. That's why Adult Swim gave him his own show.

Oldheads pls go

>twerk like she's from russia

wat?

>Things only white kids care about.
Blacks don't care if the music is materialistic.

How you gonna forget Outkast just like that?

Trump is the blackest president the US has ever had.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3PDW6g1ceU

Nigga I'm not about to literally dump my albums on a thread that will probably disappear sometime later today.

The fact that Sup Forums is having a music discussion is like a rare chipokomon.

Yes, Outcast is totally in there.

LIL B BLESS MY BITCHES THANK YOU BASEDGOD