So why is it allowed for C list to become A list, in the span of two weeks??

So why is it allowed for C list to become A list, in the span of two weeks??

T'Chaka did nothing wrong!

Because it's MARVEL.

I did though in Civil War.

You have to admit he has a really cool costume

Like Batman, upgraded

>A list,
LOL

Who's going to stop them?

Breaking news: there isn't a vague authority that exists purely to enforce other people not enjoying things you don't like.

Because movies reach more people and have more impact than comics ever will

Because it worked for Iron Man?

>A list

No

RDJ was around far before Iron Man

BP wasn’t some nobody like Scott Lang though. He often interacted with heavy hitters in the comics both superheroes and supervillains.

niggers and jews.

>implying even a fraction of the people who watched the movie ever picked up a BP comic

Get fucked capecuck

How is he not A-list? His movie made more money than most Spiderman movies in a fraction of their time.

>why is it allowed
So... there some sort of comics authority that should have prevented this?

Daily remider Black Cougar is better because he protects children and wear spandex

The average person had never heard of Rocket or Groot before GOTG1 and then suddenly everyone loved them. It happens when you have a good adaptation of a minor character.

It's been only a couple weeks you spastic retard. Wait for a while an he will either be a nobody or if he manages to break out from a superhero movie and get some good roles in other films he might achieve A-list.

A list means you can carry a movie on your own name. Not you make a one hit wonder and tonnes of money.

>C-List

$.

Did it reach $800M yet?

Can't wait for BP to put Thanos in a headlock and save the universe.

/thread

Dcfag here who only has 1 Marvel book on his pull list. I knew who Black Panther was and even knew the name of his country Wakanda. I didn’t know shit about GotG. At least to me Black Panther wasn’t really that obscure. He was often talked about a lot on Sup Forums even before the movie. I still remember the atlantis +Namor vs wakanda + T’Challa conflict in new avengers.

Sigh the writer already said Silver Surfer only did that to get info on f4. When he saw BP wouldn’t budge cause he has self control he blasted him in the next page

The problem is that there is only room at the top for so many A listers. Black Panther's rise means that one of the current A listers have to step down. I'm betting on either Iron Man or The Hulk.

RDJ Marvel contact is ending and there is no news of renewal. I think Iron Man will die in Infinity War.

He wasn't ever C-list since le infinty gems

Here's the thing, the reason he got his own movie is that they needed to put him in.
They're trying to do some weird ass "ties to the comics" and "but we're hip kids, come see our movies!"

Now, the other issue is that BP isn't... an American black - people assumed he is because "muh culture". Africans fucking despise American blacks. They see as lesser, lazy, etc.

So they had to shoehorn some American black music into it.

Ultimately the movie is fine - it's just the advertising and social media fucktards making it seem like it's a stepforward for blacks when in reality, it's a fucking step bak

>it's a fucking step bak
At most it's a neutral step. How in the fuck do you rationalize it as a step back?

>implying the same isn't true of Spider-Man and Batman

I'm talking a step back in terms of progress and equality.

And here's why: ultimately, the far left will push equality in terms of American blacks. That's what mattesr to them, not poor African hellholes where it's okay to rape a six year old girl.
So, here's the thing: Wakanda (and BP) are literally African, not American black - media is supporting it thinking it's a step forward for blacks in America when... it's literally the exact opposite.

The problem is that BP appeals to a much less wealthy demographic than other Marvel characters. This group won't spend the same kind of money on merchandise and comics that fans of the real A listers can.