Whites are the smartest race on Ear-

>Whites are the smartest race on Ear-

Jews are white

>trusting mentally ill Swedes to be fair and have good judgment
They have a quota for Jews because they feel bad about the holocaust.

>jews are white

>t. Mortimer Feinstein

Jews are smart sure but the nobel prize has always been a joke.

>Bob Dylan
>Angela Merkel
>Barack Obama

Jews may be smarter, that means they are competition

Worse than whites = subhuman
Better than whites = dangerous competition that must be eliminated immediately

No, they are actually smart

Pretty obvious that jews are the master race.
Only delusional basement dwellers would disagree.

Basically, I you didn't born a jew you're inferior.

>Canadian IQ

>Nobel Prize
>mattering

(((You)))

>What is Jewish group mentality
Next you'll say Jews are better because they can get better loans at the bank.

How many Jews are on/running the Nobel committees?

They tend to look after themselves and only themselves.

Ashkenazim are literally slavs

t. Ukrainian Ashkenazim

Nobel prize doesn't actually correlate to how much society has been helped. Obama has one for fucks sake and what did he do?

Besides, one rich guy setting up a trust to give a paltry million to already made millionares is barely worth mentioning, except that the rich guy who set it up invented dynamite or so the claim goes.

>thinking the nobel prize holds any form of legitimacy

Range ban canadians already. I opened two threads and what do I see.. Two leaves shitposting.

Jews mixed with European genes. Just look at Rothschild's. I can't tell them a part from a german.

the peace prize facade rests solely on our shoulders. the swedes have the real merit and deal out the prizes in physics ect.

>we measure intelligence by some kike prices

If you would choose only the best 15 million whites out of the billion of whites there is (because as a race we have obv been more successful) than you could see how close the jews actually are to going extinct because of their greed

>Jews are super intelligent
>Can't name a single one who invented something or did anything of worth with that intelligence except Einstein who we already know the history of

I think my favourite Jew meme is that they only ever give two reasons why people are anti-Semitic and those two are

>Jealous of muh Jewish intelligence
>Jealous of muh Jewish finances

So why is say Stephen Hawking not universally despised? Why isn't Tesla universally despised? Why isn't anyone with an IQ above 140 despised? Why is it only Jewish "intellectuals" who are universally despised?
If people are jealous of them because of money and that's why they detest them so much why did the "racists" overwhelmingly vote for Trump, who you might remember, is a fucking billionaire? Why aren't other billionaires universally detested?

It's like the intelligence and financial jealousy arguments are nothing more than memes because the real difference lies in them being kikes. They're hated for being pieces of shit who constantly try to spread like a cancer in every country who tries to help them. You expect me to believe that Jews are hyper intellectuals in every field yet between them they haven't even been able to write a decent film for the last 15 years at least. That must be pure coincidence though because it was about 15 years ago that goy writers started to be replaced by Jew writers.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: You literally can't.

They gave that shit to Obama. It means nothing.

Jews get more nobels because their community is based on a good management of human capital.

Obama won the nobel prize. That invalidates the nobel prize.

(((economics)))

jews are descended from arabs, but are spiritually degenerate, worshiping matter like money or flesh and inflicting that sickness onto anyone they touch.

They're not descended from arabs, they share a more recent common ancestor than either group has with let's say a Japanese man or a Swedish man.

Of course, Ashkenazi Jews have some European descent.

Also this guy.

>(((Nobel prize)))

All those fucking economics prizes. Good job merchants.

>Economics: 41%
>Peace: 9%
It checks out

What's it like to be a German hating Jew these days? Are you like sad you lost?

Lmao

More or less, Jews are fucking themselves over in many ways, their own women are so fucking absurd. If you think Non Jewish women push the limit in regards to gynocentric laws, Jewish women are even fucking worse. IIRC there is a documentary online about how fucking insane it is in Israel with the stupid laws they have fucking men over.

>whites calling themselves jews so they dont have to be identified as whites so they can snag university post easily

first post best post