Are women less intelligent than men?

This is a very politically incorrect topic so this seems like a good place to ask it.

On one hand women are do really stupid shit all the time but on the other girls out compete boys in school (even in countries where feminism doesn't exist) and plenty of women are doctors.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie
eugenik.dk/static/pdf/nyborg-paid-2005.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3307914/Men-either-very-clever-or-really-stupid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are less impressive in just about every aspect. The world is advanced by outliers. Who has the most outliers? White men

#
Ok that makes sense.

But how come women just seem, clueless?

They are always running into things and breaking things as if they didn't have a clue as to what they were doing.

Plus, they seem to have a hard time with "common sense". I've met plenty of men less smart than bricks but even they seem to have something the average woman doesn't.

I just can't put my finger on it.

Even people with high IQ may act immaturely from time to time.
IQ also is not related to memorization.
It's been shown in studies of the brain that men physically have brains wired for more logical and structured thinking.
I don't believe that current methods of evaluating IQ are good enough.
IQ tests rely on pattern recognition, they should include timed and un-timed sections on logic and critical thinking.

I'm fairly certain that I've seen a study before showing that women have less sense of balance and their motor skills/dexterity/eye hand coordination aren't as good as a mans, on average.
Clumsy has nothing to do with IQ.
Clumsy is not the same as negligence and not being cautious.
>Running into things
Running as in making decisions fast without thinking them through?
or
Physically ramming into stuff

Women are generally better at following orders and being subservient. "girls are smarter than boys" argument stems from public schools. Which we all know are NWO brainwashing rings.

They aren't "clueless", they are more likely consider "fitting in" as a critically importance social skill. This is likely a survival mechanism. You can read more into if you want, but it can be summarized as wanting to be accepted by the group, so they will align their values according to the group.

When the masses are an indoctrinated Marxist mess, ya you're going find that more women appear to fall for the lies than men. Especially considering that some men, who have ideas contrary to the groups, are already social outcasts, and thus have nothing to lose, so they hold on to their views, even if they against everyone on many issues

>w-why won't women date me
>i'm so smart
>hey guys women are dumb amirite
>please respond

Eve took a bite out of the apple because the devil told her to. It is the nature of females to be he ones that fuck up everything and that is why men must be in charge of everything while females serve the man. This is the most efficient way for the two to provide for themselves and each other and the relationship as a whole. Feminism and women's rights seek to break down this natural and superior structure as much as possible until we are left with unrecognizable existences. Women must be put in their place. If the women are bad it is the fault of man. Men today are weak

Yes, women are less intelligent on average. Or at least, if they are close to men in intelligence, they use it to produce great work at a far lower rate. The pantheon of Western history being overwhelmingly white men is proof enough of it.

Boys do worse in school because they're almost genetically programmed to be inattentive energetic little shits, so they absorb less information and stay behind on knowledge. That's only on the average though, any boy that actually wants to learn math or science or any specific subject in school, will learn it better and how to apply it better than virtually all girls.

>are do
you lost coming out of the gate

Natural talent, upbringing, curiosity, competing i interests all work together to determine intelligence. I would say males place a higher value on intelligence in general, and it is more socially acceptable to do so.

>It is the nature of females to be he ones that fuck up everything
lol got me.

Speaking the truth though, I agree

If I'm wording this correctly, men have more extremes in the intelligence spectrum whereas women are closer to the middle with less cases of extremism.

So men have more geniuses on average than women do. But they also have more autists.

In grad school, studies show that men have IQ scores beyond the women's bell curve on both sides, both dumber and smarter than women

Any "smart" women are high T. Testosterone effects how the brain grows and functions. Without it you'd be a fucking sheep following the nearest globalist off a cliff.

you make a good point. I see it among my peers. Many, and I would agree girls at a higher rate, seem to have immense difficulty applying similar learning constructs, which they learn and practice while in school, to other new things in the world.

I think part of this reason is the lack of guidance, and I don't mean that guidance should be provided, but rather, women need that superior authority to give them instruction, whereas men don't feel the need to get permission. Does that make sense? This is the first time I've thought about it this way

Wow even asking a question triggers roasties huh

autism =/= stupid

They're capable of being successful, but it requires ridiculous hard work. They generally have little natural talent and low skill ceilings. I challenge you to find a woman who is objectively the "best in the world" at something in which she competes against men. Not "the best woman"... but "the best", period. The bar for female greatness is very low. For every inspiring Google-doodle-tier female success story, there are thousands of men who accomplished the same or greater but didn't get any accolades for it.

Think back to college/school. Did you ever have a friend who was just really good at stuff? They could skip 2 months of class and show up for the midterm and still get an A-? I'll bet that friend was male.

Now you probably had a handful of female classmates who got perfect grades. The difference is that they had perfect attendance, studied 4 hours per day, sought tutoring, and visited the professor for help every couple days.

You know that if your lazy-ass friend had invested that much actual effort he would have been on a full-ride scholarship at MIT instead of effortless coasting through state college, getting laid, smoking weed, and generally having a good time.

Women can memorize plenty of content and definitions, but most are lacking in natural aptitude, critical thinking ability, and problem-solving skills. That's why there are shittons of female doctors, but not engineers or programmers.

Overwhelmingly so.
To pic this graph in perspective, such difference can be seen between arabs and europeans.

>Are women less intelligent than men?
Not anymore, now that men can become women

Not really relevant but I've heard when dudes go on the roids their entire mental state changes. That it feels more:
>alert
>aware of surroundings
>better connection to self
>more focused.

Any juiced anons here can confirm?

THE IMPLICATION

I NEED MY TOOLS!

D.E.N.N.I.S. SYSTEM

WHY IS DENNIS THE BEST

This graph is rather confusing and hard to analyze, who the fuck plots input to frequency on a line graph with ratio on the side. Wtf?

Women were made differently than men by God. Women were to complement and to assist the man, not take the lead. They're not leaders, they're followers. A man's job however is to love and cherish is gift from God and to adore her enough to overlook her weaknesses. And to never leave her and to cherish every moment with her especially when you're so mad with her you want to remove every part of her with a scalpel and burn it.
You see, in the marital arrangement, men represents Christ role and the woman, the congregation. As Christ acted with his congregation, his followers, so a man too should behave around his woman. Although the disciples were idiotic and stupid on more than one occasion, Christ lovingly reproved them, doing so with modesty and lowliness and meekness. Do so also. Christ washed their feet and cherished them so much that he cried out to his God on their behalf.

that is biologically impossible but they sure as hell can try. :D

generally speaking, yes.
but of course there will be brilliant women; but those few examples are not enough to encourage women as a whole to pursue intellectual careers.

Women-more broad spectrum(average)
Men- Higher variable (low or higher than average)
Whites- broad spectrum(average)
Blacks- low variable(lower than average)
Asians- higher variable(lower or higher than average)

So if we take an asian female, she will be more likely a few notches above average.
If we take an asian male, they run the risk of being super geniuses or autistically intelligent.
White males have a tendency to just be above average.
White females have a tendency to just be average with no variance.
Blacks have a tendency to meet average as female or slightly above average/actually retarded as male.

>this meme again

based equator fag.

I do not understand what is confusing about this graph, it is quite plain and completely described.

Eve followed because she's weaker. If you'd remember, The Covenant written between God and Adam, did not turn off their perfection until ADAM ate. All God would have probably done to Eve if Adam had not sinned, was increase the birth pains. But after Adam ate, trying to please his wife, then their perfection was lost.

That's funny, I actually have a female friend who is exactly like the hypothetical male you described. Then again, I suspect she might have high testosterone or something because she is very male-like in her behavior.

But yeah, on average, you're probably right.

Probably related to the notion that women follow mens' lead, yes. Or some authority at any rate.

Also

>KEK ID

Praise KEK!

Stidies show men tend to randomly put on the IQ scale.

Mem twnd to be spread out. That's why it seems there's more male retards and why there's so many men who are geniuses, philosophers, artists, revered scientists, throughout history.

Women tend to all just hiver areound the average and very few ever cross above the threshold.

Can't remember the study. But it was big when it came out and explained alot.

At first glance it appears to be something it's not. Considering the average reader doesn't spend much time analyzing graphs, something simpler would be more appropriate.

Where the women curve is higher than mens (albeit with a lower x value), what does that mean?

MAAAAAANNNNNNTIIIIIISSSSSSS

>he believes the chinese IQ tests
LOL
spoiler: white america has a 103 average IQ, and we dont' even restrict the testing to our wealthiest areas (like the chinese do)

This. As the man is Yang, the woman is Yin. They are not the same, but two sides of the same coin. That being said, it is easier for Satan to control Yin than Yang.

In God's image, man was created. From man, God created woman

She's male like around people like how an autism sufferer can be normal around people but at his heart he's simply wearing a mask and is oblivious to the nuances of social interaction and human normalcy. This friend of yours may be the same. After all, she still has her periods and pisses sitting down.

Spatial part of their brain sucks. Why men are better at chess. And why they "throw like girls."

ancedotal evidence is how we learn and make sense of the world. It is not worthless, but rather, you should look to replicate that result with another female friend. If you start to see a pattern, perhaps something else is at work

Women are better with memorization and multi-tasking. Men are much more focused and better at solving problems. Both are necessary to run a functional family, so who cares as long as both work together?

See and Stop regurgitating shit you heard your mom say.

Post tits or gtfo

>girls out compete boys in school

Vast majority of teachers are women.

Are you smarter than her?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie

women have a thinner bellcurve around the center of the iq scale but men are more likely to be genius or retarded.

kys newfag

One thing i noticed working in the legal system is that especially in older men and women, the male judges and magistrates and so on seemed to be relatively 'together' mentally, at least very capable of performing their jobs, while many of the women seemed completely mentally 'frazzled', almost as if they were all suffering from some form of dementia or alzheimers. One female judge in particular was known for regularly walking into the wrong courtroom through the judge's entrance door while it was in session.

Anyone else experience this?

learning how to apply a memorized formula doesnt mean you are smart, it just shows that you learnt to follow orders and patterns

deciding if murdering a starving nigger child or allow him into your country is what determines if you are intelligent or not

answer: kill the nigger

The traditional bell curve ( like in ) are actually not rigorous plotting of actual data but a worthless representation of the average.

For example, although east asians IQ is around 105 to the europeans' 100, it is actually concentrated around the average where the europeans' is more flat, meaning more outliers for europeans than for east asians ( enabling a lot of implications to be intuited, and so be actually useful as a visual reprsentation, contrary to which is truly deserving the word "worthless" ).

Here is the source by the way.
eugenik.dk/static/pdf/nyborg-paid-2005.pdf

Right, but here is the next level question...
>what is it that makes a genius?
Is it IQ? If that were the case, why don't we see Asians more represented in technological advances. Groundbreaking discoveries, are largely credited to white men, geniuses, not just high IQ.

What is it that, unrelated to IQ, allows the white race to have a higher frequency of "geniuses"?

IQ is more cultural than anything.

Chinks teach core subjects like math and science, math is good for IQ tests.

Indians (the too Indians like Doctors) score high because their system is based on memorising, rahter than being creative, which is great for IQ tests.

Their complaint about Westerns is that we spend too much time wasting teaching on subjects like Art, Religion, Citozenship, Femiminst Studies. We should only be taught, Science, Math, History and English.

A man's vision is percision whereas a woman's vision is expansive, so she's always looking at the bigger picture whereas the man sees the finer details for he knows, albeit as a result of his nature, that the devil---and the machinations of success and failure--- disguises himself/itself there.

A man is closer to God than a woman is. That is why Paul admonished for women not to teach a man in front of a congregation or if she is adorned by God she should wear a head covering when administering the gospel to a non believing man.

That's the problem though. Women don't want to work with men anymore, so why should men bother with these cunts?

>implying the socioeconomic structure isn't the entire basis of IQ test
Girlfriend is Korean, she scores 130.
Dated a Japanese girl, she scored 120 range.
Both were from their homelands.

I've never met an asian person in The U.S. who even meets the average IQ.
Which is why I added the variable for high or low as both countries have an obvious gap of people in the median.
It's either one or the other, using your example of China is perfect.
Richest of rich, amazing education, IQ test through the roof.
Dirt farmer scores a 10.

Not hard to understand user.
White intelligence has been slowly dipping if you look at trends.

>out compete boys in school
Thats because boys mature slower but better than girls.

Oh ok. Makes more sense

not sure if its already been said and im not going to read all the comments. But Womens brains are proven smaller than mens. So yeah theres that

Work it out mate, girls develop faster

I don't necessarily think the Traditional Arts should be removed from school, but my opinion has always been to SEPARATE them into their own dedicated institution.

It's been proven, time and again, that is the case.

>better
oh you

it;s mostly because boys don't like to sit around and do nothing while some old guy looks at a whiteboard and doodles on it

No. They are motivated by different things.
The average intelligence is the same but the standard deviation is greater for men.

They evolved for different purposes.

All women, yes I mean all of them, even the best of them, are fucking unbalanced. It's a hormones thing, it's how their brains are put together, but it's true

It's not a perfect system. There must be another way to test cognitive ability without any prior instruction

>A man's vision is percision whereas a woman's vision is expansive, so she's always looking at the bigger picture

That sounds like nonsense that anyone could say

I'm not.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3307914/Men-either-very-clever-or-really-stupid.html

You are falling for the Jew. Once the studies came out and said men are no doubt smarter. The meme of "IQ isn't accurate" was pushed by the culural Marxists and feminists. It's onlt recent.

You are also a fucking retarded Australian who doesn't know how to read a graph.

Actually curious, does brain size DIRECTLY correlate to number of neural connections? anyone know?

I don't really think so, she's one of the most honest people I've ever known. Sometimes to a fault. I will admit that she's pretty strange, though. Now that I'm thinking about it, she appears fairly emotionless most of the time and her reactions can be fairly outlandish, so maybe she's an actual unironic autist and that makes her behavior look "male" in my eyes. Autism is usually associated with maleness.
I guess so. I don't know anyone quite like her, but I can try.

Idk put us to complete in a wide array of things and we'll see.

They aren't credited to "white men". I mean they are, but please stop with whites claiming thw credit for ither white cpuntries achievements, like We Wuz Inventors and Shiet.

Anglo-Saxons have produced almost every major invention of the modern world. Not some Slav russian or Celtic Irishman.

Tru the Scots have good inventions, but are from the anglo culture that promotes Science and tech.

Based as fuck. Checked

Why?

>actively champion legal and institutional discrimination against whites and men, blame whites for everyone else's failure, claim to fight for the disenfranchised then make fun of poor white people
>but white guys who don't spread their cheeks for the dems are just angry virgins lmao, we dindu nuffin

They STILL don't get it

Empirically so.

Depends.

The average western woman is probably smarter than the average western man but the smartest men happen to way outclass the smartest women so take that as you will

Fuck mate when I say white I always think of anglos first and foremost

>The average western woman is probably smarter than the average western man

Do you actually believe this though? I mean I know it doesn't prove anything but in my life I've seen the opposite of this.

You could by controlling the growth of a select number of children.
Say we have 10 different groups of 5 children.
From ages 1-10 we teach these children everything together, and rarely influence them beyond say (todays daily activity).
You could run test at multiple points and compare them based on race to see if their is a pattern.
Test like these have been done before, but I don't believe with the control and unbias that I am talking about though.

So nigresses are smart?

In my experience women are not as intelligent as men. Even intelligent women have a tendency to negate their knowledge by being driven by emotions rather than logic.

Women do better in schools because curricula are highly tailored to their learning styles and because they have way more free time

go check with /fit/, leaf

>the D.E.N.N.I.S. system in action

Not the way you think. Saw a couple of studies showing that while they are far less likely to have extremely high intelligence, they are also far less likely to be literally retarded. In other words, female intelligence is usually distributed somewhere around the 90 or 110, while male intelligence is usually distributed around 80, 100 and 120.

This, however, is not the rule. Still, females tend to mix too much emotion with their logic, which makes extremely high intelligence pretty much useless in their case, as they are not very likely to use it for something useful, and if they attempt to, they usually get misled by muh feelz.

I honestly do not know, but i would assume that the extra size is not just empty brain matter. I assumewe would have more neural connections and everything else. Also it is fun to piss girls off by telling them that our brains are scientifically larger

Look at the way a Polish or Lithuanian man tries to take credit for the great Anglo inventions and achievements, though he might as well be Indian, as he contrbuted as much as them.

Look up on the British Empire. Anglo-Saxons considered themselves a master race amongst all inferior Europeans. They say the Germans (Saxons) as racial equals but them as an inferior culture.

Where do you think Hitler got the views of race from?
>pic related
Liteeally a handful of English inventions. Not including other Anglo-Saxon nations.

I was going to post why, but this guy got it covered The entire existence of the female dictates her to be fake and fit into group, else she gets raped and killed by the aggressive men. She HAS to be comforting and not anger the primitive man who will have his sex regardless if she agrees or not.

We evolved, but that part inside us didn't - those old social rules from our unevolved tribes still apply. Even if the men are constricted and rape is hardly possible, the females still have that evolutionary leftover of having to expend bonus energy to fit into the group. If you talk with enough females, you start to realize exactly what I'm talking about. They seem smart and you think they're smart for agreeing with you, but after sending a deep probe under the form of a hard argument, you realize that they never actually believed it and that they have zero idea what they're talking about - they were merely copying you.

That's why there are no relevant female rulers - they're ideological sponges, they soak what has already become widely acceptable, they don't lead revolutions where their view is hardly shared by others - that's entirely against their psychology.

Them digits

I wonder why there are so few school shootings. A beta is ridiculed by girls in real life, so he retreats to internet to complain. And he's ridiculed online. What does a man like that have to lose anymore? Nothing. He feels like absolute shit, gets no empathy anywhere, and is in constant emotional pain. Why not cause some pain to others before ending it all?

women have less neurons and about 40% less connections between neurons compared to men

I guess this answers your question

yes

Men are more competitive than women. Men underperform in mundane tasks where women succeed, but if the task is made competitive then the men outperform the women. This is why games and competitive fields are male dominated. Men are hunters, go getters, and innovators/pioneers and leaders. Women do soften and balance out men's impulsiveness though.

Women are nurturers. They are empathetic, emotional beings. Because of this they can be more susceptible to clouded judgment influenced by emotion over rationale. They are most effective as followers to strong men. Men can generally sift through the emotional distractions and think logically and send women in a positive direction.

Women without male influence become like Tumblr; Brainless, crybabies who demand the world cater to their feelings and would rather information be safe than true.

Men without female influence become like Sup Forums. Brutally honest and heartless. Hypercompetitive and impulsive to the point of chaos.