AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Rumored Deaths

Big if true.

Heimdall (killed by Thanos)
The Collector (killed by Thanos)
Ebony Maw (killed by Doctor Strange)
Proxima Midnight (killed by Scarlet Witch)
Cull Obsidian (killed by Hulk)
Bruce Banner (only the Hulk is left)
Vision (killed by Corvus Glaive)
Corvus Glaive (killed by Captain America)
Mrs. Hawkeye (killed during Thanos' invasion)
Gamora (sacrified by Thanos for control of the Soul Stone)

who

I can believe a lot of these, but I really don't wanna see Tivan go out so early.

so basically nothing important but Gamora.

Vision has barely been around.

Also no Bruce Banner and only Hulk is left, well meh

>Black guy dies first

Doubt.jpg

Lame. Nobody essential is going to die, but a bunch of extras

>Thanos' OC lackies die
>"""big"""
Fuck off casual

Nobody but Peter Quill gives a damn about gamora

In b4 they get resurrected in the sequel

>no Nebula
ty Marvel

>introduce four villains
>kill them all in two hours

The absolute state of the MCU.

Makes sense, they will probably save Steve's death for Act 2 of the sequel.

Considerable if Corroborated.

Gamora is the worst character in the Guardians movies so I'd look forward to that. Gunn really dropped the ball with her. She's literally The Girl from every webcomic.

If they ever introduce Rich, they'd might make a good couple.

Her sister?

I can’t wait for Aquaman to stomp these chumps.

False and anyone who says Collector will die in their list is lying. Feige already states he wants to do a a scene where Collector meets his brother the Grandmaster and since Grandmaster is not credited or in the movie it’s not possible.

>everyone complains about the lack of serious characters in the MCU
>Gamora is a relatively serious character, has major flaws, movies go out of their way to paint her as hypocritical in her treatment of her friends and sister
>isn't a quip master, humor comes from her surly reactions to situations around her or her misunderstanding of Quill's references to earth culture
>Sup Forums hates her
You people are never satisfied.

don't forget the biggest death

Because they want hee to be like the le randum character like everyone else in the overrated le randum movies, especially the second one.

Name one scene in the GOTG movies that's random.

Maybe nebula can take her place. Karen gillen is pretty good.

>Gamora is a relatively serious character, has major flaws
Sure, but she still lacks any interesting personality traits.

It's because she doesn't show off enough skin. Gamora is great for cheesecake shots of her rippling abs with her battle suit torn to small peices, they never gave us any in both GOTG movies. The best they did was 30 seconds of her in a leather halter at the end of GOTG.

What a pathetic reason

Yeah and I was waiting for Suicide Squad to be the first big breakout for DC Originality.

And look what happened. LOOK WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.

So a bunch of literally whos and a couple character we've seen once or twice

>heimdall
oh yeah, that african viking! damn, I'm sure we'll miss him

>bruce
who gives a shit about bruce tho

>vision and gamora
lol

>mrs hawkeye
Funniest part is that, if these rumors are true, it's the only character's death from that list that might hit me
Then I'll remember that it's fucking hawkeye so whatever

It was okay

It’s fake see These fake leakers should do some research to make their leaks more believable.

You could say that about any MCU character. They're all cliches.

What I find "interesting" about Gamora is how she thinks she's the one who has it together but she's really just as broken as the rest.

Do you even know where you are? Comic book fans are mostly pervs and believe it or not, Gamora is supposed to be sexy as fuark,

Eh, he can die and be in another movie, you know.

I acknowledge it exists but it’s still pathetic as a metric for a good character. The thought of it makes me laugh.

How? Feige especially said in the future they reconcile not an origin so t can’t be a prequel.

Comics and movies are a visual medium. If the audience doesn't like what they see, it doesn't matter how well-written the character is.

Look at a movie like "Wanted: Weapons of Fate" Angelina Jolie plays a character exactly like Gamora, a capable, take no bullshit assassin. But she isn't acting like a fucking nun in most of the scenes. She's sultry and mysterious. Gamora just doesn't have that amount of intrigue, so she's just another boring tough girl cliche.

Yeah if I argue with you my intelligence will drop a few notches so we are done here.

Renaming Black Dwarf "Cull Obsidian"
Lol, so which astronomical term got them triggered?

It's OK to admit that you don't understand the modern movie/comic book audience. No need to insult me because I am telling you the truth. Gamora would be a lot more popular if she was more attractive in both GOTG movies.

I don't want to talk you out of liking her character, just know that I don't.

Sultry and mysterious is (ostensibly) Black Widow's shtick though.

>Feige especially said in the future they reconcile not an origin so t can’t be a prequel.
I'm sorry what?
Either way, this is a fucking comic book movie. The Collector isn't even human in the first place and he has a collection full of neat shit. I'm sure he can die and get better again.

Yeah, but ScarJo can't act.

Not that user but did they confirm Collector and Gradmaster were Elders and immortal in this verse? They seem very weak compared to their comic book versions. And is Ego a brother of them too?

Scarjo wasn't in either GOTG movies though. Gamora was the female lead and she was pretty much forgettable. In fact she was probably the most forgettable of all the Guardians.They could have replaced her with pretty much any one and the movie would be just as good.

They established nothing on the subject, which just makes it easier for them to pull something out of their ass along the way.

Still they seem are very depowered.

Scarjo act's fine. What the fuck would you recommend for a character like Black Widow? Her gimmick isn't particularly elaborate.

>Bruce Banner (only the Hulk is left)
Lame if true
>Vision (killed by Corvus Glaive)
We hardly knew yee

Don’t argue what the retard. His hate boner knows no boundaries and he tries to paint his opinions as objective.

Dunno if a main Guardian wil die in a non Guardian movie. Not saying it's bad but would surprise me.

I mean, you can chuck up Grandmaster being eccentric and crazy which makes people underestimate his true power it’s a common trope. Anyway they never established either as immortal. If they do it in Infinity War it will make Thanos look like a punk.

Reminder that Stormbreaker gave some validity to these leaks

>What the fuck would you recommend for a character like Black Widow?
Well for one, it might help if she didn't sound like she was on valium.

Who

Fuck you, Vision as Jarvis has been in the MCU since the very start, I'd cry more for him than shitty Gamora!

>only the hulk is left
they literally did this plot line in ragnarok. is marvel stupid enough to do it again

Thor's new weapon, Stormbreaker, which was described in detail in the leaks months prior to the toy confirming it exists. It's handle was made by Groot

Thor's new weapon

I thought it was a credible person/source. That makes the leaks even more likely to be fake since they just combined that info with new made up ones.

Not quite, Ragnarok was Hulk not wanting to change back into Banner, this one is the Banner persona completely dissapearing, with Hulk not being able to change back

I am glad Gamora dies. Give Nebula more screen time she is the better character

oh sure destroy all the character development of Banner that took a movie to establish. sounds retarded

The credible source is the merchandise that directly confirms an obscure/specific detail that the leaks revealed months prior to it's reveal. How did that poster know such a random detail? It gives some weight to everything else said. Sup Forums leaks happen all the time, its a matter of sifting through all the bullshit.

Nothing, I think Widow is fine the way she's portrayed, could do with slightly less Luchador fighting, but otherwise good shit.

Nebula is still shit thou

>Sup Forums leaks happen all the time

And the only right ones were the ones with trips who managed to successfully leak in the past. Not some random user

>people wanting Gamora to die
>thinking they will kill the only female on the GotG team
I willl enjoy your tears once it’s revealed to be Iron Man and she is back for the third movie

Far better to be honest. The audience understands Nebula's motivation from like 3 lines of dialogue, Gamora just says she wants to kill Thanos because he's a bad guy, I never really understood why though.

Gamora talks in the first movie about how Thanos destroyed her world and forced her to be his assassin.

I must have missed that part. I thought she was his daugherfu.

Atleast my boy Corvius gets one in.
So this kind of makes it feel that Part 1 is gonna end with the ol finger snap, anyone else get that impression?

Gamora and Nebula share the same motivation, only difference is that Nebula is edgier because of all the mutilation and shit

>only tripfags are credible sources
What fucking planet do you live on?

She is his daughterfu but he is not her fatherdu

Bullshit, random anons have successfully leaked nearly every make blockbuster release in the past few years.

I would fucking love it if Avengers 3 ended with the snap, but I'm afraid they won't do it. Hell I'm worried they won't introduce Death in Avengers 4

How can Thanos compete

Why does everyone want it to end with the snap? Have you even read Infinity Gauntlet?

Quill is a manlet compared to Big Papa Purple

Yes, and it's a good stinger. It's Thanos murdering half the universe so casually, all for skeleton pussy. You want to show the audience how ridiculous the gems are? You use the snap

Who else is confirmed from Ragnarok? Valkirie, and Korg and friends should be present in the great rape of Asgard, you even see a gladiator's corpse in the trailer.

Quill height is perfect at 6’3. If you are taller than 6’6 you are a freak who will objectively get back problems in the future. Someone post that /fit/ chart.

Thanos's "daughters" are girls he brainwashed to be his assassins after destroying their worlds and killing their families.

But it wasn't a casual stinger in the comics. It was the climax of Thanos getting rejected by Death after his quest and we immediately see the fallout afterwards. Making it a cheap-ass nerdbait shock factor cliffhanger is stupid and defeats the whole point. It should happen early in part 2 prompting the heroes to go after him again.

Honestly I don't care where its placed in the plot, so long as it's in there

fuck off halfag. what are you doing in a marvel thread anyway

>story is going to be split over two movies
>kill all of Thanos’ Ginyu Force in the first one

That’s fucking stupid if true. Almost as stupid as killing everyone in the Thor cast except for Loki and Hei- oh wait.

If Gamora dies, Guardians 3 will inevitably revolve around trying to revive her via cosmic magic

>Part 2 opens with Thanos in conversation with an unseen entity, mirroring the opening of the first Avengers
>blah blah blah, monologue about the imbalance of life and death
>"I will rectify this, mistress."
>closeup of the gauntlet against a backdrop of a female statue with the face of a skull
>gauntlet snaps
>cut to title card
>cut to Earth where mass panic is ensuing as half of the entire population has disappeared
>heroes dealing with the crisis, etc
>time to go stop Thanos

That's more or less how I'd like to see it.

What I think you’re mistaking me for someone else. Although if their opinion of heights is the same as my then that is a goat AND CORRECT opinion. Have a badly drawn gun.

It's possible if they are going for a savage Hulk type scenario, that is, Banner's persona is trapped in the Hulk; they don't necessarily have to kill him. It made for some good runs in the comic, but this would make Hulk the main antagonist in some future movie, which wouldn't hold up. There's no good reason to do it, unless they plan on doing WWHulk, which is probably a No.

Would it be too quippy if Stan Lee dies?

Gunn said the 3rd movie will focus on Gamora. If they kill her they can make the whole plot about getting her back.

Glad he has the patch
Sleveless suit fits better with Punished Thor's new look thou

>Mrs. Hawkeye
Oh yeah that's going to hit really hard after those 10 minutes we saw her 4 years ago. I enjoyed the Hawkeye house part of AoU but it's a bit late to deliver on that now.

I don't think anyone even want those clowns in the movie in the first place, let alone as returning villains.

That doesn't really disprove anything. He could be lying to save spoilers or just have changed his mind and thought it was better to kill him off.

Like that's not going to be reversed at some point.

Thanos Buster in Avengers 4 plz

>I can’t wait for Aquaman to stomp these chumps.
>I can’t wait
>for Aquaman
>to stomp these chumps
>Aquaman
>Aqua
>Man