This image was painted without a hint of Irony

>This image was painted without a hint of Irony

Here is the corrected one.

okay now who has the gif

Obligatory

>that kang

So was this

I'm not usually this stupid but I don't understand what this is supposed to mean at all.

Well, either it's signifies the correctness of the disestablishmentarianist idea (separation of church and state), or actually Jesus ask to all american people: WTF is this shit?

atheists still mad this country was founded by Christians for Christians and on Christian principles

>deists and freemasons on enlightenment values for free white men of good moral character

>good moral character

what did they mean by this???

Why does jesus have the white tree of gondor on his tunic

It is Iggdrassil.

kek

I love this guy's art
>That Hitler fist pump

This is the visual equivalent of the hymn "Jerusalem"

This pictures reflects the Left Wing desire for American and all white people and countries the world over.

They are stinging from the rebuke delivered by the Trump Triumph and it is making them violently ill in their own minds.

IA! IA! C'THULHU F'THAGN!

So whoever painted that wasn't a total fag? Good to know

Just because you say it over and over again doesn't make it true.

F'THAGN indeed, brother. F'THAGN indeed.

>Sadam, Darwin and Hitler in the background.
How do I feel about this.

Are you denying the humanist/Enlightenment/Reformation Protestantism ideals that underpin the Declaration of Independence and The Constitution?

shit u got me

the constitution contains quotes from protestant preachers of some of the founding fathers...also some from the Bible

>Saddam Hussein in the background

Why though?

OP jew doesnt know that the levitical uniform was red white and blue

red white and blue has always been the color of the nations of the true chosen people of God

Op doesn't know that Jesus was actually a white man, and God, destroying the dominion of Satan and his "jewish" children

That Americans are G*d's chosen people.

The bible is more cultural than religious, retard.

Who is this creepy bitch in the corner?

Evangelicals believe that the Constitution is primarily a Christian document inspired by Jesus, not by Classicism or Enlightenment ideas or by the Founders attemting to re-create the governance of ancient Greece and Rome.

It's a piece of Christian propaganda that, like all Abrahamic propaganda, re-writes the origins and hiatory of things to claim them for their own agenda in the present.

>for reference

so, so WRONG

it's a book on true religion

Oh I like that much better

Are you people retarded? That's Stalin.

your mom

Now I don't know if you're only pretending to be retarded, but all of the people mentioned are in the picture ya dingus.

Saddam is not in the painting.

>Thomas Jefferson in that painting.
lol no

The fuck that this guy represent?

Why's the kid pointing out section 6?

Us

why is Sweden so obsessed with this? really makes you think

It means the constitution is a Devine document favored by jesus

So many white men. This must be corrected, goyim.

Cain.

Satin
He said so himself
Don't have the source but take my word

See

Who is the guy that is touching Jesus shoulder?

(tĂș)

I was hoping at least one of those paintings would have Descartes in there somewhere. Oh well.

Osama is in the Beck left as well kek