ADL bends the knee and backs down: "We are not aware of any anti-Semitic statements from Bannon"

>The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has backed away from its earlier accusations against Stephen K. Bannon, stating on its website: "We are not aware of any anti-Semitic statements from Bannon."

>The ADL, which calls itself "the nation’s premier civil rights/human relations agency," launched a defamatory campaign on Sunday against Breitbart News and Bannon, the company’s Executive Chairman, when Bannon was named Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor by President-elect Donald J. Trump. (Bannon has been on leave from Breitbart since his appointment in August as CEO of the Trump presidential campaign.)

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/17/bannon-breitbart-anti-defamation-league-backs-down/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/367267-trump-transition-protest-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sue the bastards, bannon! use your joo powers!

>199
Do you feel it?

Social Marxism is weakening.
Liberalism is dying.

We are winning.

And all it takes is standing up and saying...

"No more"

Too late the damage has been done to public perception.

>dying
but not dead
don't slacken or get comfortable, these fuckers are relentless and must be completely destroyed

Trump's not running for anything. It doesn't matter what the perception is. Besides, Bannon is not a name known by normies.

As was the intention all along, I believe.
This way they save some credibility amongst those who value truth, but they have fed into the protests.

Today a bunch of Jews stormed the transition building due to Bannon's supposed stances.
rt.com/usa/367267-trump-transition-protest-video/

HEY MEDIA! LOOK AT ME! OVER HERE!

BANNON SAID JEWS WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF OVER 70 YEARS AGO IF HE HAD BEEN THE TOP DOG AT AUSCHWITZ

he should sue the cunts.

2016 best year of my life

ADL confirmed for Renegade Jews?

This. The chances of an outlet like CNN coming out and saying OOPS SORRY GUISE is very fucking slim. This was all part of (((their))) plan.

It kinda does if there are more Dems in the right places voting next time. If the media is paid to keep this fight against trump and the white man up the next 4years it could sway the election.

This guy being appointed and all the butthurt from liberals is the best thing Trump has done so far. Keep on pushing, burgers.

If they keep this up for 4 years you'll see white people abandon the Democrat party even more than they already have.

The media says what they are paid to say. The people paying them are either paid up through Dec 12 or they are renewing contracts for 4 years of total domination of leftest ideals.

The truth will get out there.

Remember.

We CTR now.

The Democrats don't need white votes to win they just need to move some more people around and culturally enrich States they lost in.

But that would be antisemitic

The damage has been done

It would be easier for the truth to get out on TV media. I kinda thought they would be less biass once trump won but they are doubling down hard. They don't want to loose the 52% of dem views.

>As one author more familiar with the alt-right noted recently, the main alt-right sites are “/r/altright, Stormfront, and Sup Forums’s politics board” — not Breitbart News.

this is exploding vans all over again
i just want my safe space back

Yes they do, whites are still 70% of the electorate. If whites gave 90% of their vote to the GOP the way black do to the Democrats, it would be mathematically impossible for the Democrats to win. They would only carry white minority states like Cali and Hawaii.

I thought this antisemetic thing was put to bed the other day when a highly respected self proclaimed top Jew cam out in an interview about how totally not racist Bannon was.

All he did was post some pepes

>he thinks the ADL siding with trump is a good thing

no.

CA is 73% mexican, Nevada is majority Mexican now. these number are growing fast with an average of 5 kids per family. Many Mexicans check the I'm white box in surveys so even the official numbers are low. If the Dems can keep convincing them to vote their way there will never be another Republican president. This almost happend and would have if their candidate was a man. Mexicans are racist and sexist machismo would not allow them to vote hilldog.

>Social Marxism is weakening.

doesn't exist

technological change altering human actions & norms =/= social marxism

Ben Shapiro, David Horowitz, Andrew Klavan, Adele Nazarian, Dennis Prager, Joel Pollak, the spirit of Andrew Breitbart.

All jews.
All close to Bannon.
All say this retarded "Bannon the nazi" meme needs to die.

Breitbart is a full on philo-semitic zionist website. They're just butthurt Trump is empowering new media, and right-wing new media at that

Ben, Andrew, Horowiz, Dennis and Joel all hate Bannon.

This is similar to false rape accusations. The media is allowed to defame anybody about anything and then redact it a week later. The thing being, everyone is so obsessed with sensational headlines and short attention spanned that the redaction is ignored but seen as morally acceptable by media because it did journalism to find the truth.

L I B E L
I
B
E
L

Hi, I'm Steve Green with CNN. Can we use your quote across all our media platforms? We would give you full attribution of course. Please DM me with any questions.

Yep, and the drunken Irishman is not going to forget either.

Is this fucking real life?

The ADL is backing down from calling a goy anti-semitic?

WUT

If there's a go fund me to sue the adl, I'll chip in 100bongs, but I want my name somewhere.