Seriously what the fuck went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/health/13-canadians-hospitalized-a-day-due-to-opioid-overdose-report-finds-1.3163256
vidmax.com/video/148650-Racist-incident-captured-on-Toronto-streetcar
aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html
youtu.be/T-8aBw2-CxM
montrealgazette.com/opinion/columnists/opinion-its-time-to-modernize-bill-101-for-the-sake-of-a-more-inclusive-quebec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Canadas
youtu.be/K9K--NCbh-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_colonization_of_North_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You never annexed those french fucks.

The French-English divide was too strong even centuries ago

Should have gone with moose.

USA, raking leaves since 1812

Liberalism

SJWs had overtaken Canada.

Please dont tell me they really considered that design to be the national flag.

Nah....tous les drogués Anglos sont le probleme...

ctvnews.ca/health/13-canadians-hospitalized-a-day-due-to-opioid-overdose-report-finds-1.3163256

Trudeau, the first

Pierre Trudeau. That fucking crypto communist was the founder of modern cuckoldry I swear. Pretty sure he pioneered the concept of multiculturalism

Same shit that happened everywhere else: the last age of men ended with World War II. Now everything sucks by degrees. Like this flag.

A FUCKING MOOSE!

This

Fuck, les anglos sont vraiment les pires dégénérés...

vidmax.com/video/148650-Racist-incident-captured-on-Toronto-streetcar

>meanwhile on bizzaro Sup Forums

Ah oui, le bon vieux rappel...le Québec a le plus haut Q.I. au Canada...

aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html

having quebec inside make them something else they shouldn't be
Trudau said it best, we are a postnational country
That means you are not a country, you don't own it, Canada is open for everyone then.
That happened for the same reason they get rid of the union jack, to not offend quebec.
With inmigration, both the quebecois and the rest of british canadians use it to fight between them.
Same in Spain and UK with Catalonia and Scotland.
At the end both nations get destroyed.
It's the same that happened in Spain when one band of the goth civil war welcomed the muslims to fight for them who then saw the weakness and invaded them both.
If Quebec was independent it would be redpilled and the rest of Canada would be too.
But by living together you start to change your own country, making it more open and you end up opening for everyone.
Both populations support the weakening of the socity as they want to make their own, wich wouldn't happen if they were independent.

Trudeau was probably forced to power by merchants.

You're that same Quebecer that keeps posting trannies

>>

Oui mais la différence Jose...c'est que les Canadiens originels sont les Québécois et que les Anglais sont juste arriver 150-200 ans plus tard...aujourd'hui les pires rednecks de l'Alberta se croit plus Canadiens que moi(pur laine Québécois) ce qui est bien sur ridicule...

The problem does not lie with Canadians. The problem is the """"""""french"""""""""'"-Canadians.

Every single fault about Canada stems from a """ french"""-Canadian. Look it up, do some research. You will find that the Anglos tried so hard to preserve their culture and identity while the French Canadians ruined it. They infiltrated Canadian government and passed laws to make Canada a SJW commie Jew state.

They're the same as Jews. Even worse since they're inbreds with an IQ less than 80.

Et c'est quoi votre drogue au Québec? Êtes-vous aussi les moins cocus du Canada?

>You're that same Quebecer that keeps posting trannies

Bon oeil, James...tu devrais savoir que les trans sont le futur des vrais hommes Aryens...

>the last age of men ended with World War II

I've seen this claim repeated here and there on Sup Forums, but what do you all mean by this?

Dont force us to come and burn down your white house again bitch mane

>Every single fault about Canada stems from a """ french"""-Canadian. Look it up, do some research. You will find that the Anglos tried so hard to preserve their culture and identity while the French Canadians ruined it.

Tabarnak Bubba, j'espere que tu es troll parce que c'est exactement le contraire...tout ce qui est de gauche au Canada est pousser par l'Ontario en premier, mon gros caliss de cabochon..

Nigga you gay

This.

Should we focus on the french leaves on the day of the rake?

Pot, hashish, lsd, MDMA, shrooms.

>Et c'est quoi votre drogue au Québec? Êtes-vous aussi les moins cocus du Canada?

Adrien, la plupart des gens font juste fumer une shitload de pot et popper des pills, rien de trop grave...bien sûr on est les moins cocufier au Canada...

Well they are just british or french to me, not canadian or quebecois.

>bear posting is now a meme

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

Reminder do not respond to the Quebecer that posts Tranny freaks

We gave them Independence

>If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom

America is now synonymous with cheeseburgers, rap music and Obama. Nice try.

OO, Q.I. de 90 des Maritimes détecter...

They are called the "greatest generation" in America for a reason.

They were the last generation before the military industrial complex took over the government. They were the last generation that grew up in classic America. They were the last generation to fight in a just war. The entire country was brought together for the war. That never happened since then.

I assume it's the same in Canada.

Canadian culture is Quebec culture, the sooner Anglos realize this the sooner we can move on as a nation.

This is an English only board.

Your negro language can be spoken in the jungle where it belongs.

Being a tranny is a result of worshiping Satan and exploiting God for a personal power or strength. You probably like little kids too faggot. All catholics will get the rope. Us who worship Jesus are tired of your horseshit

Quebec, you mean new Haiti?

C'est notre ostie de pays, gros caliss de redneck attardé du sud...

youtu.be/T-8aBw2-CxM

This. Fags will spend eternity burning in the lake of fire and AIDS.

Comme tu veux...les Francais sont les vrais Canadiens, les Anglais ont juste hijacker l'identité Canadienne a cause de leur plus grand nombre....

I'd like to see you try

>"let's cross the border boys and burn the White House!"
>no transgender bathrooms
>literally shaking
>everyone collapses into fetal position
>mass suicides
>never make it past northern NY
>survivors suffer heavy ptsd from intolerance and microagressions
>goes down Canada's greatest military feat

Difference is we answer to Jesus and you answer to the Pope, leader of the Holy See/Roman Cult/Illuminati. Bet you get off on cannibalism

Exactement...

Brah...tu parles juste la langue des kikes et de la NWO, arrete d'etre drole...

What? We're still the only white country in the Americas, Trudeau and the Federal government don't have any power, and if you live outside of Ontario and British China you're golden.

Yes, we have those generational divides, and our grandparents were involved in the war somehow, but it's hard to imagine that people have honestly changed that much no matter how much time has passed.

>Fort Ticonderoga's tourists successfully hold off Canadian expeditionary forces

>Being a tranny is a result of worshiping Satan and exploiting God for a personal power or strength. You probably like little kids too faggot

Wow...tu n'as pas idée a quel point ce post est hilarant mais en meme temps juste sur les deux points...

You're the reason why I'm ashamed of being a Quebecer

Fucking leaf.

Hongcouver...tu veux dire la nouvelle Chine?

I lasted 2 seconds before the cringe overwhelmed me.

This cuck loves everything except for Anglos. Britain should invade her colony gone mad. Giving Canada independence was a mistake.

Northern Ontario isn't bad. Full of busker hippies and crust punks from Quebec though.

>Difference is we answer to Jesus and you answer to the Pope

Tu penses que je suis un esclave Catholique...pauvre petit James...

Le satanisme et fourrer des enfants aussi, Kevin...

speaking frog is against the ruuruus

LA seul défence des anglos BTFO...

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

>welsh soldiers that never set foot in Canada burned the white house, then got BTFO in Baltimore.
>we wuz welsh n shiiete
Why do Canadians pride themselves on the accomplishments of Britain? You weren't even a real country until 1946. Your military is a joke. Then worst soldiers in Afghanistan. Your military is full of faggots, trannies, and females. That doesn't sound like a warrior to me.

The chinks are awful, but you're literally a Trans French-Canadian. You're even worse.

Ritalin, des tonnes et des tonnes de ritalin

Un shitskin et un Juif qui tag team les vrais Aryens Québécois...un bon vieux classique anglo...

montrealgazette.com/opinion/columnists/opinion-its-time-to-modernize-bill-101-for-the-sake-of-a-more-inclusive-quebec

I'm not even from British China, fuck off frog. Go back to your tabernac.

>And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land?

Il n'y avait pas d'anglos au Canada jusqu'au milieu du 18e siecle, mon cabochon...

Classique bons goyims qui répetent la merde que les kikes leur nourrit dans les médias, adorable...

speak english. fuck off to Sup Forums if you want to speak baguette.

>Why do Canadians pride themselves on the accomplishments of Britain? You weren't even a real country until 1946

WE WUZ Brits. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Canadas

Sorry Juan

>Your military is a joke

You got BTFO by rice farmers and now towerlheads

>Then worst soldiers in Afghanistan

Americans wouldn't even leave their compound without Canadian snipers watching over them.

You're welcome for Vimy Ridge :^)

Since the 1400s in Nova Scotia kiddo

Quoi Nigel?

youtu.be/K9K--NCbh-8

british canadians then?

muh dick

rekt

They made me pledge allegiance to the queen for my naturalization ceremony, if that's a shocker to you go back to school.

>Since the 1400s in Nova Scotia kiddo

L'éducation des Maritimes interpréter par un Écossais tout le monde...

we just call them anglos here

>british canadians then?

Ils aimeraient trop ca....la plupart sont des descendants de pauvre Écossais...

BEADY

>seriously what the fuck went wrong?

Women's rights

WHAT THE KEK

You understand our struggle user, you're from belgium lol

Prince Henry Sinclair, in 1398, set sail from the Orkney Islands with 12 ships and 300 crew; and

Whereas on June 2, 1398, Prince Henry Sinclair and crew landed in Guysborough

>still showing no facts

Americans killed the gooks but Nixon wanted a peace deal. How is that getting BTFO?
>we invaded Iraq and conquered it in 3 weeks
>first time we did it in 100 hours.
>somehow that means we got BTFO?
Hmm what have the Canadians done? Ww2? They were just extra bodies for England.
Canada has never fought a war. They are cowards. Any African country has done more than Canada. You don't even have a real navy. Your military equipment is worse than the crap we used in the 50s.
>Canadian snipers in Afghanistan

Lol what? Where were you in Afghanistan? The Canadians were in a complete different province. There was, at best, a couple hundred Canadians. Most of them being POG bitches that never saw combat. Does a sanitation worker count as a sniper in the Canadian army?

Is this what Canadian media tells you? Canadian "snipers" can't provide cover when they're hundreds of miles away from the real fighting. They had a cush soft sector while they worked on construction and sanitation.

>le doge me
xDDDDD. Does your mom know your tweeting the PM?

I think Sup Forums would get along well with Quebec nationalists if they understood french. Alt-right before it was cool.

Il y a aussi des Vikings qui ont accoster dans les Maritimes dans les années 800, mon gros cabochon..est ce que tu les consideres comme les premiers settlers?

I sure as hell dont consider this land to French!

>implying Americans care about a ridge while we were neutral
Lol we weren't even in the war at that point. Sorry bud, but the French and British did 1000 times more than Canadians did. The Kiwis have done more in ww1 and ww2 than all of Canada.

Nigeria has done more than Canada. That's right, a bunch of 3rd worlders have done more than Canada has ever done.

Tu peux oublier ca Kevin...ces mongols sont trop stupides pour la plupart pour apprendre une autre langue...

Je viens d e te dire que les Vikings était les premiers Européens en Amérique, apprends le francais, tabarnak...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_colonization_of_North_America

>we did the pledge of allegiance to the queen
> somehow that means you're responsible for what welsh soldiers did 200 years ago.

You're retarded. Are you a poo or a chink? Either way you should go back to Hong Kong you chink. Sorry you can't hear me? Let me do in in your language. CHONG CHONG DING DONG BING CHOW GOOK MOOT.

>but the French and British did 1000 times more than Canadians did

Ah oui j'imagine que 30k soldats Brits égale un million de Frenchies, right?

>>still showing no facts

Except you know that wiki page with sources of The Canadas.

>Americans killed the gooks but Nixon wanted a peace deal. How is that getting BTFO?

Vietnam war

North Vietnamese victory

Withdrawal of American-led forces from Indochina
Communist governments take power in South Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
South Vietnam is annexed by North Vietnam

>Canada has never fought a war. They are cowards. Any African country has done more than Canada. You don't even have a real navy. Your military equipment is worse than the crap we used in the 50

We don't really need a military, you protect us because you're our bitch :)

>Lol what? Where were you in Afghanistan? The Canadians were in a complete different province. There was, at best, a couple hundred Canadians. Most of them being POG bitches that never saw combat. Does a sanitation worker count as a sniper in the Canadian army?

Canadian snipers have two of the longest recorded kills in the world from Arghanistan. American spotters and your Generals were outraged that Canadian snipers were late in receiving the Bronze star. Americans gave 30 Canadians the Bronze star and 5 snipers. Americans wouldn't go anywhere without our Snipers because you're pussies.