QuantCast Blacklists Infowars as “Fake News”

Why is this allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/799275934230740992
infowars.com/quantcast-blacklists-infowars-as-fake-news-free-speech-purge-accelerates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link?

It's owned by liberal jews.

Time to create a decentralized the web.

From PJW's twitter
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/799275934230740992

>fake news

ie. the only propaganda allowed is (((their))) propaganda.

infowars.com/quantcast-blacklists-infowars-as-fake-news-free-speech-purge-accelerates/

tbf infowars is still shady as hell

>implying infowars is not misleading and dedicated to posting unsourced gossip and conspiracy theories

What are you talking about? That fluoride in the water must be fucking with your brain buy a water filter

They've broken a lot of news days or even weeks before other sources. Just use your brain on the website and you should be able to pick up what's real and what's shady.

gerat... i fucking annoyed by people posting infowars and other sites as "source" of their shitty claims...

Well, it's not like the warning is wholly unwarranted.

because its a site that talks about lizard people taking over the world, and these days goes on about demons and possessions.

If you think that kind of shit is real then you should go see a psychologist

Because it's true.

Not even us Serbs take Alex Jones seriously.

>In a world where CNN exists

>Quantcast

Who?

long shot conclusions drawn maybe, but never outright fake

Question:

Do places like the Washingtonpost, huffingpaint and buzzfeed also give you this warning?

Very important!!

Honestly I haven't been able to drink unfiltered tap water in 10 years.

It's fucking disgusting. It always tasts stale, like its been sitting at the bottom of a rusty barrel for days. The hardwater deposits left on my sink after running the faucet are a good enough reason not to drink it.

They tip you off when something is misleading. One of their ads has a wuap wuap trumpet sound when Alex says he lost 50 pounds lol

Must be some plausible deniability scheme.

Wait is this your service provider telling you that? What the hell is QuantCast?

Oh shit I'm going to run out of water filters and brain force.

>Why is this allowed
More important question, why you let that QuantCast shit inject js into arbitrary pages?

Yes Info Wars publishes crap quite often. However, so does the MSM, and I'd argue they do it much more often. If you'll only block the former this is censorship of conservative outlets with an excuse.

actually, i find this true as well. i can't stand the taste of tap water. i just buy bottled though.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

We are in stage 3.

It is an extension that you dl.
Read the article.

I bet you think CNN is a respectable source.

this

Lmao how funny would it have been to use their methods of support to get to the polls and then vote for Trump.