What are you going to do Germbros?

They're fucking with your children too. What the hell are you sonofabitches going to do about these madmen?

The Arabic speaker worked in a number of asylum centres across the country and went undercover to discover migrants were preaching 'pure hatred' about non-Muslims and women were planning to have more children to 'destroy Christians'.

She said the hostility is also visible at asylum homes, where Muslim children refuse to play with Christians.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944874/They-want-Islamised-despise-country-values-Translator-German-refugee-camp-says-Muslim-migrants-display-pure-hatred-Christians.html
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/07/PD16_246_12421.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/18/woman-who-sued-pro-putin-russian-troll-factory-gets-one-rouble-in-damages
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Divide and conquer:
Some muslims: yes.
Mostly the shit-tier ones from somalia and north africa, often also pakis and afghans if they are from the lower classes.

Syrians usually hate islam. they saw firsthand what "true" islam looks like in reality.

Of course this is assuming that this headline is genuine and not false.

They are going to continue importing Muslims by the millions.

This forces the rest of Europe and the West to swing to the right politically.

Brexit and Trump are the desperate attempts by the people to stop the Islamisation of the West.

Swinging to the right will ruin our economies and drag us backwards scientifically (climate change denial, anti-vaccinations etc).

All because an illiterate pedo called Mohammed hallucinated 1400 years ago.

West BTFO by low iq 3rd world arabs

Sause - Breitbart
Can confirm about the pakis and afghans. Ghettos springing up infested with these roaches.

WHY IS THIS SHOCKING TO YOU????YOU FUCKING RETARDED GERMANS

It's not a shock, even the bluest of the bluepilled Krauts know this, but it's getting leaders to act accordingly.

Fire up the ovens as a new source of alternative energy

>millions
So far germany got less than a million in 2015 at the peak of the refugee crisis, and most of them were not muslims.
Right now we are at 400 000 for 2016 (ignore the flag Im just checking out Switzerland for later surprise Anschluss)

By the numbers its the north africans that tare the worst. Almost as criminal as gypsies. And much more numerous.

Link?

>most of them were not muslims.
You gotta be shitting me.

Except most of these refugees aren't even syrians they're pretenders

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944874/They-want-Islamised-despise-country-values-Translator-German-refugee-camp-says-Muslim-migrants-display-pure-hatred-Christians.html

Thanks famm

No seriously, it was the slavs from the balkans that were clogging up the system

you are talking bullshit. less than a million? fuck that shit

Why is saudi arabia pretending to be swiss today? Get off the proxy faggot.

Slavs wearing nigger and sandnigger masks I see

>thinks 2 million Muslim immigrants in 3 years doesnt count as "millions"

destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/07/PD16_246_12421.html

Plz lern maths

Muslims : we're on a holy crusade
White people : what
Jews: oy vey whitey y so racist be tolerant goys

>Some women told me "We will multiply our numbers. We must have more children than the Christians because it's the only way we can destroy them here".'

Yeah, ok that does not really sound credible, sorry.
Even if that were their purpose, they would never frame it using these words.
Im going to need a secondary and tertiary source on that.

thats what the official number say

shut up, Im all for nuking mekka and medina and fighting islam.
I do prefer however to fight Islam itself, not the muslims who are just as much perpetrators as they are victims.

No apparently you dont see.
Most fugees in 2015 where overwhelmingly from the balkans.

he said "by the millions" that implies that it is at least 2 million per year (or month, or week...)

as if jews would like muslims.
If it were up to Israel most muslims countries would long since been nuked.

Friendly reminder that the (((migrant))) crisis is engeneered by the elite jews to destroy whites. Friendly reminder that this isn't the first that this has happened. Those ancient structures in lands full of savage shitskins weren't built by those shitskins.

>most of them were not muslims

>....Im just checking out Switzerland for later surprise Anschluss
ANSCHLUSS WHEN

spit in your face burger, spreading hate and Juden propaganda.

Its terrible that you bend over to Zionist propaganda and now destroying everything.

>invite people that has tried to invade your continent for fucking centuries
>it goes to shit
>act surprised
>mfw people are actually this stupid

>I do prefer however to fight Islam itself, not the muslims who are just as much perpetrators as they are victims.
Fuck off, I need the damn pic of a shitskin masquerading as a white man because that's clearly you. In the rare event you aren't a proxyfag or shitskin in switzerland, you're a faggot leftist so FUCK OFF.

>Some women told me "We will multiply our numbers. We must have more children than the Christians because it's the only way we can destroy them here".'
>Yeah, ok that does not really sound credible, sorry.
>Even if that were their purpose, they would never frame it using these words.
>Im going to need a secondary and tertiary source on that.

It's actually quite a common beleif. There's this one Algrerian IIRC (I don't remember his name, but he's famous from back in the day) and he said: "The wombs of our women will give us victory"

You believe like other liberals that everyone just wants to be happy and live in peace. They don't; at least, not until every nation on Earth is muslim. Until then, they will treat us like the enemy.

This kind of conspiracy crackpotery is exactly what keeps people from actually doing something against the problems with the refugees.
They think that as soon as they tackle the problems they will be viewed as ultra-right wing wingnuts like you.
Thank you for helping to aggrevate the refugee crisis with your conspiracy theories!!

yes because everyone who is not for the gassing of all muslim clearly must be a leftwing wingnut. See above!

Yes, I have not problem with Algerians and other north afrikans saying that. (ask the french how bad many of the are, they have been dealing with them for 150 years).
However the article talks as if it were all muslims that thought like that.

This makes it very dubious to me that this article is anything but fake.

>thats what the official number say
It's funny how the official number gets smaller each time it gets reported.
During the height of Merkel's stupidity we had 250,000 refugees coming here each month. Now consider how long this went on before they managed to somewhat secure the European borders again and you'll realise that the number has to be much higher than that.

In contrast, we sent home the laughably small number of 20,000 last year. This year it'll be 30,000.
We've had ten times the number of shitskins coming here PER MONTH than we send back per year.

It's time to get rid of Merkel. I don't know why she changed her mind on multi-culti, but she has to go.

>muh facts muh sources muh feels

Ayy lmao germans can't rest at night in their own cities with the risk of being hunted for "being german".

Its exactly your "I am right" attitude which everyone hates here.

Deutsche - Ausschaffen

Those were rough estimates.
Everyone thought we would get flooded (well we kinda did get flooded a little) but when the dust settled and they counted how many people actually demanded refugee status, it turned out to be much less than feared.

Those that do not demand refugee status do not receive any money from the state, so that should not be too many I guess.

not procreate ;)

The German government will try to facilitate this islamisation even more, of course.

This racist bigot should lose his job for obstructing the poor refugees' attempt to fit into 'German' society.

>import millions of third world savages
>third world savages continue to act like third world savages
>how do we fix this?
>import more savages
Germany, ladies and gentlemen.

lol.. And the sky is blue, pigs don't fly (yet) and water is wet, more news at 11.

((they)) want civil war in europe so that they can introduce a european army and a singular european government

The elites don't give a single fuck about islamists, they just want more power.

Fick dich, Bergjude.
Nach den Überraschungseiern kommt gleich der Überaschungsanschluss.
Es gibt keine Schweiz, nur die Südwestliche Provinz des Deutschen Reiches!

My "I am right attitude" is based on facts, contrary to yours.
If you hate facts so much, you might be better at being a SJW.

not true its way more and u know it!

My numbers are based on the official statistics released directly from the office for refugee things (rough translation).
These guys are politically neutral. I assume that they have at least somewhat accurate numbers.

Where do you get your numbers from?

ooh we got another lefty here. also media is covering up the actual numbers just like they cover up rapes etc.

do u really believe they will release the actual numbers?that would cause major civil unrest...they wont and they cant

>Deutsches Reich in welchem der Bürger der politischen Elite 100% ausgesetzt ist.

Tägliche Erinnerung dass der Schweizer Bürger über jeden politischen Entscheid Einspruch erheben kann via Referendum während ihr eiskalt in den Arsch gerapet werdet.

Ach und viel spass mit deinen +30% steuern :)
(Wieviele Deutsche arbeiten hier und leben kurz nach der Grenze weil der Staat euch förmlich ausnimmt ?)

D e u t s c h l a n d du mieses Stück Scheisse !

>Where do you get your numbers from?
Personal experience. The sheer number of the noggest of nogs from the deepest jungles of africa running around yelling and "syrian" "child" "refugees" hanging out all day long on the curbstones playing on their iPhones alone tells me, your numbers are not real.

your undifferenciated moronic opinions make it even harder to solve the refugee crisis or to convince more people of the alt-right way.

Yes I actually believe that, especially since they have already released the official numbers, many times in a row (meaining from pervious years too).

Not everything is a conspiracy, you know.
Try putting off your tinfoil hat once in a while.

>Direkte Demokratie
Punkt für dich, dass is tatsächlich a naise Sache.

Ich leb in Genf, ob mich daheim der Staat ausnimmt, oder hier die Geschäfte und Mieten, es läuft aufs gleiche raus.

> Swinging to the right will ruin our economies
*Slow move toward mic* WRONG!
> and drag us backwards scientifically (climate change denial, anti-vaccinations, etc.)

Almost every anti-vaxer I know is not Conservative or right leaning at all. They're mostly uniformed liberals and the kind of tinfoil hat wearing idiots that you see on both sides that peddle stupid conspiracy theories.

Riot when?

But that would be racist and bigoted.

>Yes, I have not problem with Algerians and other north afrikans saying that. (ask the french how bad many of the are, they have been dealing with them for 150 years).

Yeah, you should disregard my flag. Je suis Français après tout, seulement aux USA pour les affaires.

Also, you should have a problem with them saying that. They're popping out 6-9 children and we're going with 1 or 2. Before long, barring a genocide or other extreme measures, we will be screwed.

>However the article talks as if it were all muslims that thought like that.

Thing is how bad/insane/retarded the muslim population is considered by Europe, is directly relevant to their geographical position. The only reason we seem to think the Maghreb is "worse" is because it's closer and the intertwined history with Europe has been longer (Ummayad conquest, colonistation and everything in between). But then look at Saudi and the wahhabists. They haven't been around as long as the Maghreb countries or even 100 years, yet their brand of islam is even worse.

But I digress; go to a mosque and pretend you're a European convert to islam and see what they have to say.

Test

>Some

fuck off.

i spy with my little eye, something beggining with 'J'.

I am very surprised to hear this.

Oh yeah.

Gilt auch für dich scheiss sandneger.

>my experience are better than cold, hard statistics
Seriously this is marxist thinking right here.
GTFO and back to your SJW friends.

How many rubles do they pay you nowadays per trollpost, Ivan?
Or are you just doing it because the FSB has taken your family hostage?

True for the arabs. But the saudis dont emigrate, so its not exactly an immediate problem, at least not for europe.
It is of course a shame that we do not fight them like we fight the IS because the government tehre is not better than the IS.

lel.
No.
Even though Geneva is full of them.
But generally they are rather nice people, got a few of them as my clients.

Ich bin kein Ausländer in der Schweiz als Deutscher.

i recognise the swiss poster. he's a kike.

Mein Beileid für Genf

Aber ganz ehrlich gegen Syrer die hier her kommen eine Ausbildung bekommen und wieder gehen um daheim ihr Land aufzubauen haben die wenigsten was.
Dummerweise ist ein grossteil Gesindel welche sich dann auch tatsächlich absetzen und Untertauchen. (Zahlen glaub ich in DE bis zu 400k wo der Kontakt verloren ging).

Hier in der Schweiz sinds ja eher die Eritreer welche auch dank unserem System einfach rumlungern.

Trotzdem wenn du in den Zügen hockst bist du manchmal der einzige Schweizer im Abteil und da brauch ich keine Zahlen zum merken was abgeht.

Aber durch den Angriff Steiners wird das schonwieder in Ordnung kommen gel ?

Is it him? The one who spammed our /brit/pol threads during Brexit vote?

Scheissegal ob dir Deutschland, Italien, oder Frankreich Papiere gegeben hat. RAUS.

Don't believe the retarded faggot who implies the majority of refugees are "Slavic". The asylum center near me is filled with Niggers and Shitskins only.

Even if some of them come from the Balkans they are actually gypsies, not Europeans.

What's next? Most refugees are nice Serbian removers? Fucking retard. Don't deny Muslims belong in the oven.

> What are you going to do Germbros?
Take more in certainly

Richtig.
Deswegen mag ich es auch nicht wenn wieder alles über einen Kamm geschoren wird, das führt nirgendwohin.
Wir müssen zwischen guten und schlechten Fugees differenzieren.

>GTFO and back to your SJW friends.

Mhmmm.

I r8 8/8.

Not really.

those muslims have never heard of "live by the sword, die by the sword", start shit mudshits, youll wish the ISIS beheaded u instead

>they have already released the official numbers, many times in a row
And that number keeps shrinking, for some strange reason.

In two months the number of refugees that came here will be down to 800,000.

They're scared because of the political successes of the AfD and the general shift to the right in public opinion. They're lying and manipulating to combat this.

Die gehen nie wieder zurück. Es gibt keine guten oder schlechten Flüchtlinge. Alle nutzen unsere Grosszügigkeit aus. Es ist kein Geheimnis das die meisten Dreck am Stecken haben, welche hier her kommen. Es wird früher oder später schief gehen, spätestens wenn das Steuergeld alle ist, welches wir and diesem Biomüll verschwenden.

>zurück
No, no you may not move to Zurich. You leave Zurich alone!

doodle-doo louder, ahmed. i cant hear you.

Viel Glück bis wir geschweige die Deutschen den Mumm bekommen zu "differenzieren".

Keiner wagt es den Abschaum auch als solchen zu betitlen und in die Kammern zu führen.

Ach und bitte, du bist ein Ausländer und wirst auch immer einer sein mit deinem Smug face.

>I don't know why she changed her mind on multi-culti, but she has to go.
I know. She did a 180 on it, seemingly overnight. This makes me think that she was forced to do it somehow. Through threats, blackmail, who knows. Either way, yes she has to go.

We currently have around 1,5 million who have claimed asylum. Might be higher/lower now, last numbers i saw were from may.
Weird thing is we have around 200 000 undocumented migrants. maybe more, maybe less.
THEY DON'T KNOW
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THIS
WHY DON'T YOU REGISTER THEM CORRECTLY

danke merkel

>They're scared because of the political successes of the AfD and the general shift to the right in public opinion.
Is word getting out about the AFD? Are people getting behind them? Is there a chance of them actually seizing power now? How can Sup Forums help?

Its called having better estimates.
You will get to know this method too once you enter the 11th grade.

aber nicht doch, ich bin Bürger des deutschen Reiches, genauso wie du.

they were completely swamped and thus had difficulties just registering how many were making demands.
If you know the german bureocracy you will know why: Everything has to be done in triplicate, on paper. One part of the asylum process is done by the states, other part by the country, still another by the cities.
Getting all the gathered data together in one place is a herculean effort.

Zurich needs the Zyklon B delousing, just like any other shitskin infested city.

They don't know because Angie seriously underestimated the amount of shitskins that want to come here and live off welfare. There weren't enough people working at the borders to count and register every single shitskin that came here. There's still a big shortage in personnel.

They also told us at first that terrorists wouldn't use this opportunity to come here because they think we're idiots. Now that they've caught dozens of them and other have carried out attacks they've changed their tune. Now they're saying they don't know how many terrorists came here but they're doing everything they can to catch them.

No. It's called influencing public opinion.
You will get to know this once you grow a brain.

I guess we need to be more tolerant. Maybe accepting more refugees will help.

>Its called having better estimates.
There is no way in hell that they're able to accurately track all of these cockroaches. They're pouring in through the borders like an ocean wave.

>Now they're saying they don't know how many terrorists came here but they're doing everything they can to catch them.
My fear is that Germany is about to get seriously fucked up, like beyond what France has been dealing with. Once these fucks get settled in, their plans will start unfolding in an unending wave of atrocities. Stay safe Germanbro.

they are still lying about the AfD, though some are finally seeing why they are getting so much soccess.
it should be mentioned however, that the AfD itself can be a huge source of embarassment all by themselves without any media lying.
It is to be expected of such a new party of course.

talk to be when you reach puberty

well right now they are not.
It was really just 2015 when so many came at once.
Now they have problems because many of the provisional shelters are completely empty.

They have lost count during week 2. They estimated the numbers. There are uncounted amounts of niggers roaming around who were supposed to self report at an asylum center. The German "authorities" somehow think that the niggers going to the asylum office are the only ones who have invaded, they conveniently leave out the ones squatting somewhere in the ghetto. These people are naive and delusional to the point it hurts, thank god there is a river between us.

bump

I've already reached puberty. Just ask your mum.

It was Erdogan that said something like that.

Can you already imagine the block voting muslim youth in 10-20 years ? :)

The end of democracy

And we can't stop this with all the albanians and niggers being "swiss" and our numbers are diminishing

you underestimate the tenaciousness of germany.
The situation may be worse than it was before but this is no reason to paint it as the total collapse of civilization.
I mean germany endured the combined attack of the Brits, US, Russia and many more, and still was able so soar back to the top within 10 years after WWII.
All terrorist attacks combined are just a but getting off one last sting before it is crushed beneath the foot.

>implying our leftist schools teach that
>they only teach what they want you to know

There is too nuch money to be earned by the rich.

It is basically a scam so swedish jews can tale huge sums of money from our state.

An actual panicked Saudi shill asking others how much they're paid for posting

Do you notice that there is already one? It consists of niggers, jugos, delusional highschool kiddies and academics. Thank god they are only about 20% of the population.

>it should be mentioned however, that the AfD itself can be a huge source of embarassment all by themselves without any media lying.
>It is to be expected of such a new party of course.
Yes, but we saw this too during our elections, and also with Brexit. It's all how the media decides to spin it to the public. They know that the average citizen is busy with their own lives and have been indoctrinated to rely on their 'news' and media coverage to provide them with facts. They'll cover very banal material i.e. Trumps "Grab her by the pussy" 24 hours a day, but barely mention that Clinton hid, printed, viewed documents on a private email server. Everything is a soundbyte, no one has the attention span to actually learn facts for themselves anymore.

How can we resist ? Oberwiel-Liele seems just like a drop on a hot stone.

And i mean nobody sane would want to stürm the bundeshaus since muh democracy.

Svp isn't really getting shit done either and every other right wing (PNOS, SD) is either anti-antifa or way to meaningless.

rip söhne wie sie einst sankt jakob sah

>The German "authorities" somehow think that the niggers going to the asylum office are the only ones who have invaded
Yes, and I assume that some or even most have done this. They want the free housing, free food, free phones, etc... I guarantee that many haven't. Those are the ones being financed by terrorist groups. They're holed up in a room somewhere concocting their plans on where to strike first. The Paris attackers were set up like that. They had spending money and their rent paid. Their job was to kill as many innocent people as possible, which they did very well. Paris is but a preview of what is to come for Germany.

I see

>Can you already imagine the block voting muslim youth in 10-20 years ? :)
That is what is happening in America with Mexicans. No matter what kind of job Trump does, I doubt we'll see another Republican president in the remainder of my lifetime.

>I mean germany endured the combined attack of the Brits, US, Russia and many more, and still was able so soar back to the top within 10 years after WWII.
Yes sir, that is very true. But they were the native born majority. They had the brains and brawn to do it. Once their demographics are replaced, they're done for. They will never come back because they won't have the numbers to do it. It'll be a 3rd world shithole by 2075 AD.

There definitely will be.

The democrats will continue alienating their rational base as they go further and further extreme.

Republicans can just run a person who used to be a democrat (oh hi Trump) and easily pull the rational base.

Keep in mind, this cycle was as balls to the wall propaganda as western media is capable of, which also serves to push away the questioning minds.

theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/18/woman-who-sued-pro-putin-russian-troll-factory-gets-one-rouble-in-damages

thats why I was asking

some go off the grid.
However it is the minority since they stop receiving money if they dont report in regularly.

Fortunately your press is not (yet) that bad, though not for lack of trying.
But you see how well that worked out agaisnt Trump.
Esp. "Die Zeit" and "Spiegel" are as left as it gets and would rather be silent than report anything positive about the right.
The "FAZ" is a lot less left wing, they occasionally have more objective reports.
The people however have wisened up and are fed up with being lied to by the press (technically they are wrong: our press does not lie to them, they are to clever for that, but the people understand that they are not being told the whole truth)
This is of course not yet as bad as in the US, nonetheless the word "Lügenpresse, halt die Fresse" (roughly "lying press, shut your gab") is being said often.

Unfortunately this leads to many sympathies with russian medias who dont even pretend to tell the truth. People tend to get rid of the child together with the bathing water.

I think that wis the rising pressure from the population the media wont have much choice in the future but to report more balanced, if they want to survive.

>But the saudis dont emigrate, so its not exactly an immediate problem
They may not emigrate themselves, but their culture and brand of islam is definitely exported. A war is not won until the enemy's culture is stamped out. The exportation of their culture is as dangerous, if not more.

>Keep in mind, this cycle was as balls to the wall propaganda as western media is capable of, which also serves to push away the questioning minds.
Yes. but think if they had a real democrat shill that was running. Hillary apparently did get the majority of the votes. That's a shit ton of votes for such an absolutely corrupted piece of shit. All they need is another Obama. Someone well spoken, good soundbytes, popular with the millennials and it's over. They aren't stupid. They will not make the same mistake 4 years from now as they did this time.