"I dont care, he killed my mom."

>"I dont care, he killed my mom."

Other urls found in this thread:

transcripts.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_America:_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was perhaps the most believable reaction one would have in that scenario

The captain America movies have the only genuine emotional moments in the MCU

Funnily enough, Tony's mother is also called Martha.

This better not be true

>He only mentions his mom, not his dad

Man, that part hit me in the hearth.

>We are Groot
>He wasn't your daddy
>I can do this all day
>You're my mission
>He's my friend... So was I
>Asgard is its people
>Take my hand

Yeah who wouldn’t want to kill the guy who killed your mom even if it’s arguable weather he had any say in it

MUH DEAD PARENTS

I don't think I'd care.

I mean, I'd be mad but after someone explained that he was brainwashed and literally had no control over himself, I'm pretty sure I'd forgive him.

Being angry and disliking and not getting along with Bucky is resonable, responding with murderous intent is not.

Would you be able to control yourself if you watched a video of some guy choking your mom out and he was standing right next to you?

whatta cuck

Everyone with a fucking brain. Bucky is a gun in this case, you can hate him for what he is but trying to destroy him when there was someone pulling the trigger is fucking retarded. You go after whoever pointed him at your family. You sure as fuck can get physical and shove him out the way but trying to kill him when it wasn't his choice, fault, or responsibility is dumb.

Probably one of the best moments of the MCU and its in that meme iron man armor void.

It's Maria dumbass.

But Tony at that moment didn't know Bucky didn't have a choice.

>what, no tears for me?

Like half of those were from cap films tho

>Anthony Edward Stark, the son of wealthy industrialist and head of Stark Industries, Howard Stark, and Martha Stark. A boy genius, he enters MIT at the age of 15 to study electrical engineering and later receives master's degrees in electrical engineering and physics. After his parents are killed in a car accident, he inherits his father's company.

Movie starts with dead parents. Whi didnt see this shit comin?

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

lol acting like you'd be able to remain calm and rational if that scenario happened to you out of nowhere.

Emotion would trump rational thinking every single time if someone showed footage of your mother being killed, and the guy who did it was right next to you.

The movie actually starts with Bucky killing unkown people in a car and stealing the Super Soldier Serum. It's supposed to mislead the audience and make them think the final act is going to be about stopping Zemo from unleashing the other Winter Soldiers. We dont find out who was in the car until Tony sees the video.

Tony was right

Bucky was more trouble than he was worth

Personaly, I would have wanted to know who was in control of Bucky, at that time. Who ordered the killing. It was the real muderer, after all.

Man, Civil War remain my least favorite MCU movie.
A spiderman that felt like a last minute addition whereas Civil War was advertised as spiderman having a big part in it.

A
"-there are legit evidences to justify what I am doing, you can look into it yourself."
"-no, I won't, because I am a bit angry at you right now and if I did we wouldn't have that big fight people have been paying to see"
moment, the one thing I was hopping wouldn't be in that movie.

A Wanda that is basically forced into illegality, practically agaisnt her will, because somehow, she has to be team cap.

A
"-What about a lawyer?"
"-Ahahahah"
moment that is basically just there to make Cap feel justified in his action.

A Captain America (nor even Black Widdow) not telling Tony What Bucky was forced to do to their parents as soon as they met. That make no fucking sense, if at least for BW. That's the kind of sensible information YOU have to deliver, precisely because it can be used against you if tell by someone else. A professional spy should knew that.

Civil War is skewed with Drama that only exist because people don't actually communicate with each others. It's the worst kind of forced drama. And each of them made me go out of enjoying the movie. It's people who are supposed not to be stupid, being stupid for the sake of advancing a plot the audience don't want to go in the first place.

The final confrontation could have been an awesome fight, but all this ruined it for me.

People usually wish friends don't fight among themselves. Good story can be made out of that, but at least, it has to be set such as it was inevitable, instead of being a series of stupid out-of-characters "decision". Ruined the movie for me.

At least all the other MCU movie are good.

Not really. It would have been better if Zemo had retriggered bucky's programming to get him to attack them. Then Cap would try to stop Tony from killing him, explaining it not him but the brainwashing.

Most of those quotes are from cap and "not your daddy" is a shitty scene ridiculed everyday

But the audience did know, it was mentioned int he Winter Soldier movie. Even Steve knew before this movie happened what Bucky had done.

Yes he knew. Everyone knew the winter Soldier was a brainwashed Soldier at this point.

So what you're saying is that they subverted our expectations

yes he did, he was brought up to speed when Bucky was in captivity.

Tony was wrong for not seeing the obvious false flag set against Bucky.

It's a fucking great moment. And the ceremony at the end felt genuinely touching.

I'd wager good money that many people who saw Civil War either hadn't seen or had just completely forgotten what Winter Soldier was even about. Even less would have seen Cap 1.

When did that happen?

During Captain America, Winter Soldier. At the end of it, everyone knew about Bucky.

Confirmed at the start of Civil war, when everyone knew Bucky was the Winter Soldier and how he was used by Hydra.

When he first got captured, Cap already stated he was brainwashed.

I just pulled up the Civil War on Netflix. Nobody but Zemo knew about the brainwashing until Bucky told Sam and Cap about the red book.

You're thinking like a rational human being, not someone who just found out his parents were actually murdered, not a tragic accident, by a man you are sharing a room with, and your best friend knew the entire time. Yeah, I'd be a little erratic and pissed. Lets see you watch a video of your mom getting killed, and have you think straight

>When he first got captured, Cap already stated he was brainwashed.

Never happened

I was referring to the first scene when Stark appears, in which he waves goodbye to his virtual dead parents.

Be honest, even if you knew he was mind controlled, if you saw a video of a dude strangling your mom to death and he was standing right there next to you, do you think you could honestly maintain any semblance of composure?
Because if I was Tony I would have just Unibeamed him right there and then.

Stark calls Bucky "Manchurian candidate" when he shows up to the missile silo and Bucky's aiming a gun at him. He knew.

Yes this.Bucky being brainwashed was of public knowledge.

That and the life time of bad choices because of their loss.

>do you think you could honestly maintain any semblance of composure?
I think I would go mad and scream at the wondow asking who was controlling Bucky at the time of the killing, but I don't think I would blame him.

Why are you listing cringe moments?

>A spiderman that felt like a last minute addition whereas Civil War was advertised as spiderman having a big part in it.

No, Spider-Man was advertised as being present in the big battle. That's it.

>"-there are legit evidences to justify what I am doing, you can look into it yourself."

What are you referencing?

>A Wanda that is basically forced into illegality, practically agaisnt her will, because somehow, she has to be team cap.

She's team cap because Tony held her against her will.

>"-What about a lawyer?"
>"-Ahahahah"

I've seen this movie 5 times and I'm not sure what you're referencing.

>A Captain America (nor even Black Widdow) not telling Tony What Bucky was forced to do to their parents as soon as they met. That make no fucking sense, if at least for BW. That's the kind of sensible information YOU have to deliver, precisely because it can be used against you if tell by someone else. A professional spy should knew that.

BW likely didn't think it was her place to say anything and Steve's reason was covered in the movie.

>Civil War is skewed with Drama that only exist because people don't actually communicate with each others.

No, they communicate. They just disagree.

>People usually wish friends don't fight among themselves. Good story can be made out of that, but at least, it has to be set such as it was inevitable, instead of being a series of stupid out-of-characters "decision". Ruined the movie for me.

I think everything in the movie was in-character for everyone involved.

Idk man you do you but your reasons for hating this are pretty weak.

We comicfags know. Most people didn't. Yeah, Zola's monologue shows Howard and implies it, but that was like 1 second out of two and a half hours and doesn't directly say Bucky himself did it.

>A Captain America (nor even Black Widdow) not telling Tony What Bucky was forced to do to their parents as soon as they met. That make no fucking sense, if at least for BW. That's the kind of sensible information YOU have to deliver, precisely because it can be used against you if tell by someone else. A professional spy should knew that.
>telling your emotionally fragile and reckless teammate my best friend murdered your parents
>a good idea
lol, your complaints are retarded

Thor/Loki moments were great.

>Everyone bringing up emotional moments
But nobody mentions
>I remember all of them
That line ran a shard of glass through my heart.

Bucky should have killed himself if it really tore him up that bad.

It was a perfectly humane reaction. Tony's entire arc during the movie is that he is dealing with a whole ton of shit, both personal and "professional". He is under constant stress, having to deal with the harsh truths that his super-hero may not be the greatest fucking thing ever for a lot of people, and all that while his fucking friends are turning on him left and right.

He put himself in the shoes of people losing their loved ones at the hands of enhanced humans during the entire film, it's his whole reason for signing the treaty, and then BAM, he finds out he IS one of those people, while dealing with everything else I said before.

It's not smart, it's not reasonable, it's not logical, but it's pretty fucking humane to lash out at Bucky immediately.

>No, Spider-Man was advertised as being present in the big battle. That's it.
In the many interview. The writers told they had wrote the sxcript with Spiderman being part of it.

>What are you referencing?
The very same evidences that allowed Cap to discover the terrorist attack had been caused by Zemo wearing a disguise and the one Cap try to taell Stark to look at but refuse and they fight and the very same one Stark later actually see and that's when he decide to take an helicopter to join back Cap and Bucky because he actually come to the same conclusion that Zemo was behind the attacks.

>She's team cap because Tony held her against her will.
No? And by that I mean, no. She had caused the death of many in an accident and Tony wanted her to stay put because once things were in order she would be safe from being prosecuted from it. Tony literally acted the same way a LAwayer would by tellinghis client to not try to run away while there is a police investigation, especially as the client staying put would allow the lawyer to definitely protect his ass. Barton has to almost force her into fleeing away.

>I've seen this movie 5 times and I'm not sure what you're referencing.
>transcripts.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_America:_Civil_War
-Steve Rogers: What about our lawyer?
-Everett Ross: Lawyer. That's funny.

>BW likely didn't think it was her place to say anything and Steve's reason was covered in the movie.
It literally wasn't. he didn't told because otherwise, there wouldn't be drama. There is no othr reason for it.

>No, they communicate. They just disagree.
No, the conforntation is literally due to lack of communication. Case in point, the moment Tony look into the evidence cap tried to show him, he actually see his point and join in.

>I think everything in the movie was in-character for everyone involved.
The level of supide they actedon for the drama to happens wasn't in character. They were mde to do dumb decision just so there would be drama.

You're still thinking too far ahead for that mental state. For all intents and purposes, Bucky is the object of blame at that current time

>Idk man you do you but your reasons for hating this are pretty weak.
They are solid, as I just detered most of your counterpoint, there.

It's emotionally manipulative and shallow.

yes, but for other reasons. Tony was tired and frustrated by a whole series of failures. The Avengers were the closest thing to a group of friends for him. A part of him hates Cap for breaking the group and he hates Bucky because he's the damsel in distress that made everything go wrong. When the story of his parents comes up, at that point it's not just "he killed my mother". There is way more accumulated rancor behind.

Yikes.

Learn to greentext.

>Hey here's literal footage of your mother and father being killed in cold blood
>ps the guy who did it is right next to you, don't use your kabillion dollar suit of war to hurt him k

Yeah, good luck being completely rational there mate.

Why are MCUfags so stupid? They never read the threads they post in so they repeat themselves over and over. What you posted had already been said and correctly ignored.

Not him but "Correctly ignored"? That makes you sound like a faggot unwilling to create a proper counterargument

I think this was the movie that burned me out of the MCU. Contrived, heavy-handed moments like this designed to just rush characters through a semblance of an arc.

Marvel 'heroes' kill lots of henchmen that likely have families and kids frequently in the MCU. They aren't haunted by their killings like Winter Soldier is. It seems like they don't care much about people being killed, so it didn't make much sense in Tony's case.

It's really not.

I know wanting to know who ordered the kill is how I would react. I do not care for the arm.

If he'd been brainwashed, yes. I'd be mad at who made him do it. If anything it'd make more sense if Tony started asking him who did it, more and more aggressively as Bucky is unable to answer. Bucky gets frustrated by not being able to help, and being made to feel like a villain for something beyond his control, and Tony gets frustrated by his inability to answer. Eventually a grab becomes a shove and someone lashes out. Then the fight starts.

yes

Your version is far more retarded.

i know