Voltron Season 5 VLD

The new season of Voltron is out! Continue to discuss why Lotor is absolute best boy, among other things!

Shance is the future

Shance has a chance! Shance has a chance!

I would love lotor to stay in the team, but its pretty fucking obvious hes still a bad guy. The crew isn't even being subtle.
Maybe if he had interactions with characters other than Allura i could buy it,but im not.

Was this a joke about the fandoms shipping or are they seriously gonna go with this?

I really, really hope Axca is Keith's sister, who's also half-human but takes after her Galra side because of male vs. female genetic background differences. What wonderful dysfunctional family shenanigans we'd get.

I want a fic where Lance does that causes Shiro to be enamoured with him but is ashamed with himself because of the age difference and his position as leader/mentor/object of hero worship.

I think it was a throwaway line.

That being said if it had been pance people would be all over it as "evidence" so I'm going to take a page out of their book, and hold a candle for hidge.

I absolutely am in love with Keith's Mom.

While Pidge will always be best girl, Keith's Mom is my milfu.

She better get a bigger part later on.

I wrote a few fics in the pre-S5 threads, so I'm already in a writing mood. I haven't tried writing in Shiro's perspective so I think I'll give it a shot.

Well, this season is pure kino

I know she's just purple girl Keith with maybe a bit more autism, but I am also in love.

I've been sketching her in Southern Belle outfits indulgently all morning. I wonder if McCree charmed her with his Texan hospitality, homemade pecan pie or love of the right to bear arms?

>She better get a bigger part later on.
It’s obvious she plays the role of the deadying anime mom.

Holtcest for the best

It would be a great twist if he turns out to be genuine, or at least changes from an opportunistic ally to a real friend through the ~power of friendship~ and sense of a real family he'd never had before.

Lance is gonna hit that, and then make Keith call him 'Daddy'

I asked for the Lance/Pidge one so if you do this too I might start hero worshiping you.

That too, dear user. That too.

I look forward to seeing the end result.

If she dies, I hope it's closer to the end of the show and not next season.

If Lance X Allura doesn't work out, I so want that to happen, at the very least he hits on her.

Aww, you raise my pitiful rock-bottom self esteem dear user. I'll start working on it and post it in a few hours. Let me know if there's any more details you want me to focus on, or you just want me to go with the original prompt my own way.

nah
she doesn't have the side ponytail

she's getting added to Allura's harem, along with Lance, Matt, and Lotor

The sooner she dies, the sooner Keith returns to Voltron.

I don't wanna renew my Netflix sub, does this show get megas?

Why they're showing Lotor so much this season? It looks kind of ridiculous.

You can go your own way
(Go your own way)

Keiths mom has got it going on

in that case, I want her to stay for the rest of the show

>Hunk will have time to shine in s5, they said

Because they FINALLY showed the most crucial villain character interact with the Voltron team, except he only interacted with one of the two traditional ones. I fear I will never get that sword fight between two autists.

I'm not saying I didn't like the season, I'm just frustrated with all of the cliffhangers we got

>Krolia is Keith's mom, but we don't see the implications of that
>Shiro is quite clearly a clone, but it doesn't really affect the team much, it's just more foreshadowing
>Oriande comes right the fuck out of nowhere, but is hyped up to be the ultimate macguffin

I just want Lance and Lotor to duel to the death, and mortally wound each other
Only for Allura to save them because she loves them both

gotta remember, this is the first half of season 4

Keith will return

Keith was always supposed to be a girl. Now he IS a girl.

Season 5 is technically S4 part 1. Wasn't the interview before the season division?

goddammit, now why you gotta make me choose between those two things.

>FINALLY showed the most crucial villain character
Then they should've done it earlier, I guess. Now spending almost the entire season on him looks so forced.
>I fear I will never get that sword fight between two autists.
Well, now we have 3 sword autists.

I'd prefer something like Path of Radiance's Ike vs Black Knight complete with with Lance doing an Aether and Matt and Pidge geeking out cause they're nerds.

Lotor needs more interactions with the rest of the Voltron team.

He will probably pilot the black lion at least once before he betrays everyone. Its very interesting that Lotor uses Shiro's bayard more often than Shiro ever did.

Which comes first, Shiro being outed as being manipulated by Haggar or Lotor's betrayal.

I feel like there are no stakes left.
>galra empire broken
>Zarkon is dead
>The heroes hang out in galra ships now
>Lotor is still evil but its fucking obvious so we are just waiting for the betrayal
>Pidge reunited with her family
>Keith is reunited with his mom
Unless someone dies im not that invested in the show anymore

I want Lance to kick Keith's ass in a swordfight

Same time
Lotor betrays the crew, takes the black lion
everyone but Lance looks to Shiro for guidance, but Shiro goes with Lotor
Keith comes back the next episode with the MILF in tow

Lotor pretending to side with Voltron to hit on Allura and fight his dad is a CLASSIC Lotor storyline, one that he tended to do a lot in the original series.

Lance doesn’t have autism and isn’t anywhere near Keith’s level.

>Shiro is quite clearly a clone,
Shiro doesn't look like a clone. It is clearly stated that Kuron feels somehow uneasy and doesn't remember some details.
My bet is that Shiro just have two personalities and Kuron is dominating at the moment.

Obviously the rest of the seasons will be destroying other generals/Sendak's return with keikaku and then Lotor takes over as main villain by either getting corrupted, or by revealing it was all an act.

>. Its very interesting that Lotor uses Shiro's bayard more often than Shiro ever did.
That’s not the official black bayard. That’s the one Zarkon made for his Epyon.

Did anyone not see it coming that she was Keith's mom the moment she appeared on that briefing scene .

Shiro is a Nobody.
The real one is in a coma on a machine somewhere

No, because the crew copypasted and scribbled over Keith's character design.

>We didn't get furry-Galra-Keith
>We got his mom instead
I-I don't know what to think.

She's not furry though.

And she’s the elf-ear type like Zarkon too. Non fuzzy. Purple Keith shall be a dark haired drow!

As soon as Kolivan mentioned that the Blade had a female operative at the base

The episode was named Bloodlines ffs

Where were you when Keith absorbed her mother?

This show isnt subtle at all.

Did anyone else hear what Shiro said to Lance in the astral plane?

>"Lance, it's good to see...."

That's what I heard at least

as soon as I saw her, I was like she's related to him in some way, but I didn't expect his mom.

If anything it means he’s going to turn purple

How are you holding up pancebros?

Hundred Ton Punch when?

>her mother

Keith is trans?

After absorbing his mother, yes.

What happened to them

Am I the only one disappointed that we didn't get a new Voltron weapon?

>Bloodlines ffs
I didn't even notice that

I don't even think it's necessarily anything crazy as that. He was experimented on a lot so his head could just be fucked up be from the brain meddling and the spy eye.

Anyway if he were a clone wouldn't he not have a belly button? I think we need to check for belly buttons.

Until the bitter fucking end and at the bottom of the sea!

He said "listen to me"

Yeah, Shiro or Kuron should take his clothes off so we can check it.

They got punked

Thats why we won't get a beach episode. Not until this Kuron thing is resolved.

Goddamnit

There is also the evil parallel universe Attaens.

Fans have been saying that its just a one time thing but you don't introduce an evil parallel universe and not make it relevant later.

I want her, Keith and Acxa to do cute things together

Mother of fuck

so what you're saying is that when Kuron goes full evil that Sven will be the black Paladin

how many Shiros can we get in the same room?

I don't remember - is Voltron confirmed to have 8 seasons? In that case, does it mean that we have 20 episode left?

78 episodes total. we've got 33 left

I'll only accept a beach episode if Keith's mom is involved.

Thanks. Good then

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've got no problem with that

Kek

Mad that whatever episode this was from wasn't part of the batch

That just means we're getting Romelle in season 6.

nah, that's Allura's D&D character

I'm working on a sketch of her in a frilly dress. Maybe I should look at shots from Gone with the Wind for reference.

>episode where the characters are transported into a game and change to match their individual avatars

Fuck, I know it's a cliche but I really want to see it now

I can't wait for her to make Shiro feel safe and comforted in her embrace! Before busting out the strap ons.

Lotor is going to keikaku the ever living shit out of Allura. Remember that space door at the Daibazaal ruins? Remember how Allura has that bless magic now? He's gonna use her for that.

It depends. Assuming Lotor hasn't betrayed them by the time Kuron goes rogue, then Lotor will probably be the black paladin for a bit.

Shiro should get back the black lion at some point.

Unless the writers go full madman and have all versions of Shiro at once.

He straight up told her he wants to use her to open dimensional rifts, even if he omitted some info.

keith and lotor made physical contact, keitor lives another day.

I want Kuron next stage to just be an army of Shiros in Galran armor.

>Lotor: It's not like I truly LIED to you or anything!

i love it.

They have to do the Lotor betrayal as soon as he gets the Black Lion. There's no way to preserve drama otherwise, he's all they've got for a proper villain