Bodycam footage released in fatal shooting of NM cop

youtube.com/watch?v=aXqoYMOkuYc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVTKomgJhl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill all these fucking niggers now. Right wing death squads fucking when?

>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""police""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

did they take his gun from him? what happen?

Looked to me like somebody was shooting from that white car? I don't know, but I hope they get the piece of shit and hang him.

the man on the bike had a gun in his right hand. It was hidden.

But muh evil puh-lis, muh dindus

He dindu nuffin, police brutality, he was just going home back from community college.

Why did it hurt him to put his hands behind his back? He had his arm in a cast later, was his arm already hurt? (in which case why is he riding a bike?) Did he hurt his arm in an altercation with the police that isn't in the video?

I love that these bodycams are a thing now. It puts solid accountability on both the police and the criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVTKomgJhl0

White people shouldn't be police, for the same reason as women: They need like a dozen-vs.-one numerical advantage to be able to handle any situation.

>They need like a dozen-vs.-one numerical advantage to be able to handle any situation.

Even then, sometimes it's still not enough.

He was lying to the cop trying to conceal the weapon he had.
It's a common tactic. Look up the other dindu videos on jewtube where police either get shot or have to shoot the nigger.
They all pull the same trick.
It puts the officer off his guard because he doesn't want to hurt the person, very few cops actually want to hurt the public they serve, so when a chimp starts screaming "OW OW OW" the cops does he best to accommodate the coon.

I've been in handcuffs myself a few times, the officers will usually either loosen them when they're on if they start cutting off circulation or if you have a limited range of movement in your shoulder like I do from an injury they try to cuff you without agitating it.

Unfortunately boons like this exploit that compassion.

That gif is from the UK. Not even comparable.

Is it standard protocol to start fiddling with one suspect's arms while there is another suspect within 0.1 inch from you? On your own? It looked like a recipe for disaster that.

The reason is because cops can't break the law. They have to follow strict protocols to avoid violating a person's constitutional rights.

It's a lot easier to act than to react and it's a lot easier to tackle someone than to wrestle someone off of you.

Can someone explain what even happened here? Why was the guy saying he was getting hurt and why didn't he just move his arms? Was his arm broken or something?

Who shot? What even happened?

please explain

If niggers where cops every major metropolitan area would be a fucking war zone.

Idiot forgot the first rule when dealing with niggers:
"Around blacks never relax!"

Dude was in an impossible situation. He couldn't have subdued them both on his own, and he can't shoot them unless he's fearing for his life (without his own life being ruined anyway, and sometimes it is even when the shooting is justified). What's he going to do, pull his gun and order them off the bike and onto the ground? And what happens when they predictably refuse? He's got no recourse without backup.

This is the state of our law enforcement, all because enough white people have been convinced they're racists

no he just wanted his hand free so he could reach for his gun, just another worthless nigger. Cop should have ordered them off the bike and into the ground before approaching.

They are literally shitting on their own community by increasing aggression of police in case one dindu in a thousand turns out to be innocent. Why do those shortsighted creatures blame it on the wait guvmint again?

See

I'm not a racist but we really need to send them back to Africa.

>be american
>get shot
kek it just keeps on giving

Because, like children, they believe they'll be happier if they're given everything they want rather than earning it themselves

Oh cmon, you are a racist. It's just not the evil that it's made out to be

No, I'm not a racist, just because I'm pro-Black Genocide doesn't make me a racist man

You say that as if it isn't

>this is how I control you
What did he mean by this

>What's he going to do, pull his gun and order them off the bike and onto the ground?
That would be a decent start.

>And what happens when they predictably refuse?
Call for backup and arrest them for non compliance. Shoot them if they try anything even remotely funny.

>He's got no recourse without backup.
Why was the cop on his own anyway? Are your police departments so terribly underfunded they can't afford buddy-cop duos anymore?

I'm not trying to blame the officer, but the entire thing seems so terribly senseless and seemed like it could've been avoided if the officer in question either had backup or a little more authority.

He should have cuffed the second guy first, told him to get off the bike, and then cuffed the first guy.

I guess in that situation you can't stop the first guy from hitting the accelerator while you're cuffing the second guy. They should have a crowbar or something they can jam into the wheels before doing anything, assuming he had a car and wasn't on foot.

What a shame

if only the officer had minded his own business, he'd still be alive

In all honesty, I have no idea why nogs act the way they do.
I lived in Texas for 8 years and Florida for around 4 years and I've been arrested around 5 times and I've never been shot by the police.

I wish I could offer a more elegant explanation but ultimately blacks are just short sighted and stupid.
They're predisposed to aggression, they don't have the intelligence to think about the consequences beyond the moment where they act, and they're raised in an environment which glorifies violence against the police and each other.
Most blacks aspire to a prison sentence because it'll boost their street cred.

This seems like a good time to alter the protocol for officers that are arresting suspects on bikes. The officer was flanked by the rider of the bike when he went to arrest the driver first. I think he should have arrested the rider first and then the driver so that he would be behind both and if they wanted to attack him the would be at an awkward angle to do so and most likely would have missed a shot fired at the officer or hit his body armor at least. Once the riders is in custody repeat for the driver and continue to use the bike to your advantage... either that or just shoot people when they act like fucking idiots like this guy. People wonder why the police whip their guns out at the drop of a hat.

Yes, America is a fucking huge country. It's not at all uncommon to have a one man patrol. Nobody wants to be a cop and clean up nigger shit all day

Dude, you clearly don't get the current environment around american police right now. If he shot them for anything less than pulling a gun (and even then!), there would be riots on the street. And there's that nagging doubt in the officer's mind that what if it wasn't a gun? Not only does he not want to kill anyone that day, he definitely doesn't want to do it without a reason that, in hindsight, was completely justified

BURN IN HELL!
YES!
WHEN???

Yeah it was an entirely retarded thing.

Should have had his pistol drawn and pointed at the man on the bike and waited for other officers.
ya
abnr

It is like an evolutionary hint - everything about them screams 'we are not suitable for the modern civilisation, we are pretty much an ancient relic that should stop existing for the overall good of humanity. Pretty strange.

I think it would be ok because the officer tells you to turn your shit off first before he gets near the vehicle and turning your shit on is a good way to get shot. Plus you can just pull the rider off and let the driver get away because you have his tags

What would have been the best thing to do in this situation? I would have probably pushed his bike over and then order them to stand up.

Cops are fucked over around the globe then I'm afraid. Over here we have so called "treitervloggers", which are basically nignogs nagging officers because they know the officers can't do shit to them. I had hoped that with all the BLM riots and shit you Americans would actually invest in police safety, but apparently I've been having too many sensible thoughts lately and forgot we live in a world that's gone completely to liberal shit

Willing to be he didnt follow protocol because I doubt protocol is as retarded as what he did

Its an ongoing battle user

It there weren't any niggers we wouldn't have this problem to begin with

Jesus christ, do american cops get no training whatsoever?

Why doesn't he tell them to get off the fucking bike? Why would he get so close to one of them with the other just over his shoulder?