Racial Tier Graph.jpg

Hey guys, I created this chart that is able to depict the various levels of racial tiers that is found in our planet. I am open to constructive criticism.
(v.0.0.1)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where does your autism rank in all that spaghetti OP?

I can't make heads or tails of this, OP, but it's pretty funny in a kinda nonsensical ridiculous sort of way

blacks higher than Slavs

dindu detected

Who the fuck is Sean?

i am no dindu u nigger. i ranked slavs lower than niggers because of their genetic jewish influence in their ancestral history. once you have gone jewish, there is absolutely no coming back from the taint

in fact, i only ranked ethiopians higher/the same level as slavs because they are not jewish but have a high population of good christians

>when user gets bored in his high school math class

>culture
>equivalent to race
back to infowars with you

Is this supposed to be like life history trait style branches?

fucking retarded

have this instead

Why the arrow from French to Aryan?

there is a direct correlation between race and culture. the darker ur skin is the more inferior ur race is

Why are you drunk so early in the day, OP? Did your gf leave you for a kike?

the arrow from french to aryan is representing how the french are in the cuck zone, which means that they won't have the rights to reproduce after the crusade, but they are able to farm european lands with the future aryan masterace.

Hello. I am the esteemed racial scholar who created this map, not the Jew who posted.

>Blacks higher than Slavs

It would be racist for me to put the blacks on the same scale as non-blacks so they were given there own, separate line. Ethiopians deemed the greatest of the nigger races because they have remained christian throughout history by free choice

In addition, Jewish influence on the Slavs has perma-cucked them and until they prove to have escaped the Jewish communist grip on their nation they need to be removed to remove their tumor on the world

Feel free to ask me questions as I am the true autist not this phony

This triggers me.

I dont see Finns.

Finns would be below the rest of the scandinavians because some Slav got raped into you over the years. You would be slightly below Germans on the graph.

>unreadable due to organization
holy shit it's like you don't want people to understand it

this
If you're Sean, where do Irish place in this 5D chart?

Helluva a lot of Homos in that picture.

You just don't understand my genius.
Irish are slightly above Britain because all of the weak fled to America or died off in the potato famines.
They have, however, had less aryan raped into them over the centuries so they have less potential than the Brits do at least in the short term.

Where did this idiotic notion that Aryan = North European come from

>koreans
>best genetics
haha top kek

It's pretty retarded AND it's wrong.

>You just don't understand my genius.
no, you're just a dumbass
your organization is shit
what you have is your notes. In order to present them to other people, you should organize the notes into a coherent piece
But you're an autistic dumbass so you assume everyone will waste their time trying to read your shit

It is a rough draft. I employ a highly refined technique of stream of consciousness similar to the one used to James Joyce. I will create an artistic rendition later for plebs like you but in the meantime this is up for people to see the naked scope of my genius

What is the purpose of those two random lines at the bottom?

Great Job keep it up!!!

It is to show how the graph is actually increasing exponentially but I couldn't draw it that way on the paper
fuck you

What rape are you referring to? I'll even take wikipedia as credible evidence.

This is Sup Forums. You really can't really play with ''I'm genious'' while doing something stupid. Like shitting on canvas and calling it art.

Jew here, we are definately misplaced on your list. Tiny population with simply massive contributions to arts and sciences. It was an ethnic Jew who built this website your currently using.

Your graph isn't increasing exponentially it is partially linear.

You could have a linear representation if you used a log scale.

Stay in your place JEW

Bro, Neanderthal DNA is what makes the greatest distinction between whites and others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland
raped is probably the wrong term, cucked is better.
fuck off marx. if it wasn't for your jewish influences we wouldn't have had to deal with the french revolution

I'm just telling you, you put is in the wrong place.

Not to mention you misplaced Slavs too. You're just insulting all my ancestors now.

It's retarded, most of them aren't even races.

>defending the en mass cucking of a formally great western society by treasonous communist influences

further evidence canada is being influenced by the kikes

Most Slavs these days are staunch anti-communists, including my family. The average West European "Aryan" named Mohammed is more commie than most Slavs.

Jesus what is this train wreck of a graph?
I'm seeing at least 4 different kinds of axis amd I cam figure out what any of the represent