What is your favorite bold woman/plucky boy duo in comics/cartoons?

What is your favorite bold woman/plucky boy duo in comics/cartoons?

>tfw no fanfic or comic about this going on for years for PG no matter what she tries to do to escape it

Why is Peej angry and cross-eyed?

Yeah yeah, another /ss/ thread. Take this shit to /aco/.

She's basically the kid's slave.

And doesn't want to think about how much she's into it.

What Power Girl runs are worth reading and what would a date with her be like?

I don't think there's a single one I dislike. I'm a sucker for /ss/. That's probably why I don't have a single pic I could post on 2018 Sup Forums.

>What Power Girl runs are worth reading
None, she's a shitty fan service character, just flap to images on Google.

>/aco/
>dicsussion
You high, nigger? Also go look up what belongs on /aco/ and what doesn't.

Twilight and Spike the dragon

So not only are you a no fun allowed moralfag, but you also don't read comics? Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums's Sup Forums?

The best one

what is this?

Tangled: The Series.

stop posting this creepy shit

There’s not enough content to disguise the true nature of this thread. I have been thinking about making a story with /ss/ themes myself but never seem to get around to it.

>have a huge pristine lake nearby
>go to a crowded tiny public pool
???

Lake's full of demons.

Do it, user. Go forth and create OC

>implying anyone with sense would want to swim in the same lake as the backwards-talking island monster

Me and my 26 yo old teacher gf. Free weed.

Did you actually watch the damn show? Almost no one in the town knows about all the paranormal shit going on.

I dunno, man.
Maybe the lake still gives people the creeps even if they don't know it's full of monsters.
Maybe the public pool is conveniently located in a central part of town and the lake is too remote.
Maybe this debate is dumb.

Nice fanfic user, it really needs some realism tho

Grey/Palmiotti/Conner's stuff.

because you're fuckin WEAK. weak of spirit user!

not like you big bro /tg/, THEY GET SHIT DONE

Its real. Im just not the kid.

Can anyone recommend some good /ss/ material? And I don't mean stories with an older woman/younger boy that have heavy implications or content that's open to interpretation. I mean actual, graphic /ss/. It doesn't have to be adult but it needs to be what it is.
I'd ask for good character development, an engaging overall narrative and worldbuilding with consequences too but I don't want to get greedy.

I wouldn't call Spike plucky, or at least not in an endearing way.
I wish they aged him up just a touch so he could be a better foil, rather than a half-hearted punching bag and literal dog to his master.

Do these two count'?

I want to like this, I really really do but, goddamn is Wendy such a flat and borog character, and goddamn were those “Dipper Pines for Wendy” plots infuriatingly common. Still, it has some damn good fanart, I will give it that.

>Grey/Palmiotti/Conner's stuff.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That art style makes me physically ill. Thank goodness this faux chibi weeb shit eventually died out and now only the artifacts of that dark time remain to haunt us.

>flap

>implying there are more than one moralfag of your autism levels ITT
Nice "proofs", faggot.

You sound like a bot poorly trying to replicate Sup Forums posts.

>I can use MS paint and or post on separate devices
So you’ve realized just how indefensible your position is and how incapable of defending it you would be even if it weren’t, and have learned to resort to smarter samefagging in an effort to enforce your dumb rules through crowd mentality. Good job.

>Poorly
I dunno what you’re talking about. Lewd intentions, Disregard for comics, even if they are Capeshit, contrarianism, It looks like a 1:1 match of the average Sup Forums post to me.

My arguments don't hold up?
YOU'RE SAME FAGGING!!

I know it's terrible, but it was the only pic with just those two I could find.

Do one with mermaids, plural.

I never watched it but I remember really liking the OP when it would come on Adult Swim.

Who's the hottest comic girl you know?

Not that guy but I've been thinking of this one
>Well known veteran superhero dies
>Had an illegitimate young son he never knew
>Kid steps up to take dad's mantle
>Veteran had, a now adult, protegee
>She takes the young hero as her sidekick so he can grow to be as good as his father

Pretty good elevator pitch.
Tell us more. What would the dynamic between the two be? What sort of tone would you be shooting for? How big would the age difference be?

Don't think, just start writing it all down. It'll get easier the sooner you start churning it out.

I've personally written a couple of stories with kinda-sorta /ss/ themes. Come to think of it, in all of my fapfics, the women are almost always older. Wonder Woman, The X-Women, Black Cat... Huh.

is it still /ss/ if the male is a teenager?

>Heroine started opposing to someone taking her daddy figure's name and wanted nothing to do with the boy
>Sidekick started solo wanting to honor his father after finding out his heritage
>In the end she thinks it's better to guide him so he can be the best hero he can
>She's stern and harsh but supporting and caring
>He ends up looking up to her like an older sister
It's a sort of Batman and Robin dynamic, girl's in her early 20s boy is around 13-14

runs?

only one, the one EVERYONE in this fucking thread will tell you about.

everything ELSE is just side character stuff which is enjoyable only if its like JLI. fucking peej never had ANY other runs.

I'm kinda in the same boat as . Can anyone recommend me comics or cartoons with an older female/younger male pairing?

>Dipper Pines

I see what you did there

She-Hulk and Amadeus Cho after he loses his Hulk powers, but is worried he might pass them on so he knows he can never bang Jennifer out of fear there's a chance they would make a Hulk baby.

Hiro and Tomago.

Wander and Sylvia.