What is the Brazilian Military like?

Any Brazilian anons have first hand experience? Wikipedia makes them seem rather impressive and competent.

Other urls found in this thread:

brazzil.com/component/content/article?id=12921:one-hour-of-war-thats-all-brazil-has-ammunition-for.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QVnkM6ibK68
brazilunknown.blogspot.com.br/2016/08/brazilian-soldiers-are-stuck-with-three.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every male is forced to join the military once we are 18

The facilities are pretty clean, the food is shit and you're probably going to be a little bit gay once you're out

>Every male is forced to join the military
For how long?

I stayed for 2 years but as far as i know you can leave whenever you want if you have a reason

Before I emigrated I was in the Brazilian army, my CO was a big titted gorgeous tranny and I would let her pound my mixed race ass, then I would spooge on her mammoth tit implant breasts and fat lips. Sexy times.
Pic related

Can you select a job as a conscript or go to any military schools?

Even tho every 18 year old male has to present himself to the draft, only a minority are actually called to serve.
I was released from duty, stood there for 3 hours and they let me go. It is a very stupid system imo.

It's a corrupt disaster.

Yeah, i joined the Navy because the pay is better

It was alright tbqh, i got paid to work out and get yelled at

Then i decided to go to college so i left

No, but you can state your preference whether you want to go to the Army, Air Force or Navy.
Also a lot of people get discharged because there are a lot of volunteers to fill conscript positions.

Were you too fat and autistic?
>MBGA

trying to invade a new country?

Hue Military have a positive view by the population and the facilities are very clean and organized. We are very good in the Amazon rain forest because we have indians that serve and know everything about it.

Because of our leftist government we had to cut hours, food and many things in the military.

It's alright, we could win any war against Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela, etc.

>It's alright, we could win any war against Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela, etc.

HAHAHAHAHA

This is a whole new level of delusion.

>The army with 200,000 soldiers, for example, is in very bad shape. According to a report by the generals, made public by the G1 site, the Army has ammunition available for about one hour of war.
brazzil.com/component/content/article?id=12921:one-hour-of-war-thats-all-brazil-has-ammunition-for.html

>implying after our ammo runs out we wouldn't poke the shit out of the hermanos with sticks

Brazilian special forces:

Talk shit about Brazil all you want, but not about the special forces blyat

I was in the infantry, there is military schools, ''Black nedles'' and ''EsPCEx'' are the best ones.

I'm not understanding this uniform. It looks hot and does not evaporate moisture.

>''Black nedles'' and ''EsPCEx'' are the best one
What specialties do they teach?

Oops forgot pic.

Its not that bad, the bulletproof vests are the nightmare on summer.

Are you guys sure you can afford a Navy and Air Force? What do you guys use? Airco DH.2? I can't imagine you guys having money for a military. Can't imagine how autist your guys training is.

You're taking the memes about Brazil too seriously

Caatinga is extremely dry. It's similar to Arizona or Nevada. That leather coat is probably some sort of ceremonial uniform inspired by cangaceiros (somewhat similar to your Old West outlaws) though, they are a big part of Northeastern culture. Can't imagine it being actual service wear.

Looks like firefighters in a firefight.

Artillery, command structure, military history( gotta read erwin rommel's book and others), guerrilla warfare and more, its not west point level but its very good.

> Can't imagine how autist your guys training is.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVnkM6ibK68

What do you mean ?

better than Agentina

Bullshit. You are only forced to register, you are not 100% to be called in.

You can just claim you're Gay and they let you out, so it doesn't matter. And obviously, you can ALWAYS give the sergeant some money for letting you out.

Source: Am a Citizen in Brazil and in the US.

> implying we wouldn´t bring cavalry and lances back

>inspired by cangaceiros

Haters gonna hate

>Wikipedia

The leather coat is for the many thorns that are in Caatinga area, and to not get burn in the sun.

The airforce is a junkyard, it has some F-5s and bought the Gripens due to low self-esteem towards Chile's F-16s and Venezuela's Su-30MK2s.

Navy is another junkyard. Most ships only have naval cannons, very few have missile launching capability. The aircraft carrier has spent it's entire more time docked than actually sailing, it caught on fire twice and it's completely nonfunctional right now.

tl;tr: Brazilian military is the very definition of a paper tiger. It exists solely to keep high-ranking officers's families living like kings, it's more like a mafia than a military organization.

Well 30 years of democratic government will do that. In the military regime we weren't such a joke, not to say we could compare to any of the major powers, but if we kept going we would have a dignified and up-to-date military.

Delete this right now and nobody gets hurt.

>It's similar to Arizona or Nevada
I forgot to mention it does not get as cold at night though because it's not a proper desert. So that uniform is mostly to protect from thorny vegetation, the rocky soil and to keep body temperature during the day.

>Guatemalan air force

Operator Kuruminha army when?

Our aircraft carrier is old as fuck so it being useless is not exactly a surprise

>its not west point level but its very good.
West Point is very overrated.

>fag

kek

Well this is a surprise for me, always thought it was the best of the best in officers commanding scholls.

Long story short, we severely lack equipment for war, but our soldiers are well trained and organized.

The West Point graduate officers I have experience with have more ego than ability. The prestige of that institution goes to their head.

>but our soldiers are well trained and organized.

Very well trained at cleaning houses and mowing lawn. Most conscripts shoot their service rifle only once or twice.

they won Gombe war

I worked with Brazilian commandos a few years ago, they were disciplined and competent.

Also, they were pretty fuckin aesthetic with their m16a2 with carry handles and wood furniture, Vietnam era flaks and LBV's. 10/10 would operate with

From my expirience with officers ist not only the prestige of the institution, its also a big ego and just being a simple asshole,

Behold our new assault rifle.

Also very well trained at trafficking drugs inside the barracks. During my one year of service, i saw so many people smoking weed that i even i ended up smoking it every once in a while.

brazilunknown.blogspot.com.br/2016/08/brazilian-soldiers-are-stuck-with-three.html

What is that? Are your Marines getting that?

You mean the FAL painted green?

New standard issue rifle for all troops, including the millitary police (the police here is gendarmerie). it came to replace the FAL

Is this some sort of wet dream degenerates have? Fucking weirdo.

More like the MD97 painted green, but is a better rifle.

Life. If we enter a war, everyone will be called.

I would say something on the likes of being able to enjoy tranny pounding non stop but I feel you would be out numbered and the one being pounded instead

It also replaces our military rifle doctrine, pic related, holding rifle in the magazine.

They painted the FN FAL green and claim it's the first native Brazilian assault rifle. Classic third world stuff.

But it's a piece of junk. They're making a recall because the polymer parts are starting to crack and melt.

They have a military? I thought they just sent in rioters, whenever they got pissed at something.

>Tfw you give your colonial the best military power in south america to wreck anyone who goes against them

>They do that

>They are still great in the military part

Proud of you

Thanks papa.

Honestly we should do conscription as well. Toughen up some of these fucking faggots in our country.

Tell me friend do you have Mount and Blade Warband?

haha the german one

Where's the cup holder?

Negative ghost Rider, I don't want a bunch of crying pussies that don't want to be there in my Marine corps. I only want brain dead psychopathic roid monkeys that voluntarily chose to ruin their lives for 4 years. Those are the hard mother fuckers

Do I have to do anything about the compulsory draft if I live in another country?

What would happen if I set foot in Brazil again?

>we could win any war against Argentina
You don't even need an army for that

I believe you have to do something about it, yes. Brazilian government is very butthurt about things like draft and voting. If you skip these, they try to screw you up by not even allowing you to get job or make a passport.

What can I do about it from over here?

Call your embassy and inform yourself, idiot.