Unikitty

Anyone besides me watch this show yet? It is surprisingly better than I thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!3xAlFLIR!DZre4kEPGUeFMG8GF13ldLKVvR2quAkpyCOJQU-qd-s
mega.nz/#F!95J0hCxS!tBhPk-zSR6mYORUmYHHPnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just caught a few episodes
actually p good
was roped in by tara strong
but seems decent from what i saw, still definitely a kids show, but it made me smile, especially how when unikitty emotes, she creates physical objects of expression

Yeah, really fresh how nice it is compared to TTG's overly cynical mood

Unikitty is really awesome. but off-topic now. After the episode airs. Will you upload the MEGA for this episode? Thanks. :)

What even is appealing about this show?

I enjoy the optimism and animation. I am a simple man, rainbows and cute themes? All it takes to keep me happy

Download Link Here

mega.nz/#!3xAlFLIR!DZre4kEPGUeFMG8GF13ldLKVvR2quAkpyCOJQU-qd-s

I like it a lot actually.

Dumb Unikitty poster.

>It is surprisingly better than I thought.
Definitely. The MC is still very obnoxious. Pretty much show ruining, for me.

it's enjoyable to watch

>Anyone besides me watch this show yet
Lurk more faggot

Unitkitty is great character

Puppycorn is a good pure boy

is anyone mad that it's puppycorn and not puppy Pegasus would have been a better contrast to his sister to stand out

No because I'm not a brony

What a good episode.

Main guy of Dick Figures is running the show, so that explains why it isn't garbage, despite the characters.

I thought you were kidding.

It's a nice cartoon.

And there are still faggots who delete lewds of art they drew thinking it would hinder them if they try to go big time. Dick Figures was absolutely not family friendly.

Basically a MLP/TTG combo. It’s pretty good.

It's ridiculously optimistic and filled with cartoony antics, the plot is weak as hell half the time however the characters have such strong personalities that there is never a dull moment and given the pacing almost no joke drags.

It's surprisingly decent and easy to enjoy.

It was funny, so it probably helped

Is it odd that I like the characters, but I hate the episodes?

Like them in all the promos and stuff, decent designs for just being silly, and good voices that fit them just right, but when I actually had the show on it was just terrible.

You can see it in Mr Frown face.

Something tells me this was a consolation prize for Tara Strong after she got assblasted over being replaced in the PPG reboot.

LMFAO

I like it alot. Its actually both extremely funny and extremly cute. Its the last good thing on CN after ok ko revealed itself to be hot garbage

OK KO was pretty disappointing. I expected more out of it

>despite the characters.
Considering it's a lego original IP from a hit movie it probably should've been better then expected t.b.h

>assblasted
ESL detected. That's not even remotely close to what the tweet was about.

Basically is pink horse

Here's a link to the rest of the episodes, in case anyone wants to see more. I just updated it with the newest episode.

mega.nz/#F!95J0hCxS!tBhPk-zSR6mYORUmYHHPnw

sweet thanks
you rock

It makes me smile

Fox bitch is worst character, prove me wrong.

Threadly reminder that it's a young boy/a middle aged father playing with these things.

Ok Ko is Good.Nothing amazing but solid

Also his sister.

Not after the latest episodes

He got lucky

>ok ko revealed itself to be hot garbage
How so?

The fan art

I agree.

Did you see that preachy anti gun and furry acceptance episode?

Not gonna deny the last few episodes, but in my opinion the show still holds up if just because of boxman and the robots. No agenda goes into episodes starring those, only fun shenanigans.

It's basically the same reason why I still only watch star vs for ludo.

>Off-model Unikitty lewds

Damn Dr. Fox is an unlikable cunt

Only on model lewds will be accepted here

Currently in a unikitty discord and everyone agrees. Fuck the stupid bitch.

I don't think she's even a real doctor.

>a unikitty discord

I'm an artfag, give me suggestions for lewd unikitty shit

Chipped
Clipped
Snipped

that's all I got

Furious horn rubbing.

Puppycorn discovering masturbation for the first time

Is this ok to post

Acceptable

Its legitimately funny and knows how to throw shade while being kid-friendly.

Star va is just shipping shit that ruined the characters personalities too. Also, in not going to endorse something with such a clear hamfisted agenda i personally disagree with. Im not even conservative, but i think all this fear among guns is out of control, and inserting that shit into a cartoon is reprehensible. I just want well written and funny cartoons again with out poltics or relationshit ruining it, is that too much to ask now?

RICHARD

he needs more love

also:

richard is best boy

Basically these two shows are only good because of the villains and recurring characters.

I only watch Unikitty for the villain too, all episodes without him suck and in the last two episodes Dr. Fox was pretty much the villain

>I just want well written and funny cartoons again with out poltics or relationshit ruining it, is that too much to ask now?
Well user, you have unikitty now

Master Frown is cool but I'm still kinda surprised his design isn't some kind of semi-anthropomorphic lego animal like the rest of the cast except richard. In fact seeing how most people in frown town seem to be literal lego blocks I wouldn't be surprised if richard was born there. It'd make a cool origin story episode.

I think that Richard is at least immortal. Maybe he was the previous leader at Frown Town or something like that.

The fanart is the worst. There's basically two types:
1: The furry type, where it's just "Okay let's draw a catgirl but make it pink"
2: The fan art type, which is to say, entirely by kids
There is no middle ground.

I've missed the past few episodes. What happened with Dr. Fox? I thought she was just an awkward spaz.

>Anyone besides me watch this show yet?
>debuted 1/1/2018
Go back to your home board

Unikitty and Puppycorn /ss/

I like her. She's like Alphys from Undertale except not a fucking NEET loser.

So just an autistic asshole then?

I have a hard time watching the show because of how much Unikitty sounds like Purple Smart. Damn it, why did they use Tara Strong instead of Hynden Walch?

Twilight doesn't really talk like that most of the time though. It's subtle, but they are different.