Woah

woah...

this is powerful....

maybe we should stop treating trans people with so much disrespect.... they are human beings just like you and me...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they are human beings just like you and me...

No they're not

I know how that kid feels. When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a giant robot. I was trans too. Except, you know. A Transformer.

Fpbp

>Maybe we should stop treating degenerates like degenerates?

tfw I've been given exactly zero shit irl for being a tranny

it's almost as if treating people with respect and not attacking them for having differing views at every opportunity gets you respect in turn

I hope that sjws realise the outcome of this election was largely fueled by their own oppressive attitude

>How to alienate everyone around you by tiring them out with your shit 101
OR
>Shit like this is why the left lost white people and Trump Won 101

Yes and because they're human beings they deserve treatment for their mental illness just like anyone else.

Somebody call in Pence, we got a live one

OI LOOK 'ERE FAGBOI NO1 WANTS TA HEAR UR GABBA M8

>centuries of trans oppression

>>centuries of trans oppression

lol fucking do us all a favor and jump headfirst into a New Jersey tire fire

I always feel bad for the father in those comics. I wonder if he blames himself

What sort of deluded retard actually thinks like this?

I come from a very conservative background and am very conservative myself, living in a very small town of like minded people. I met a trans person (kind of a local spectacle desu) for the first time a few weekends ago while wearing my MAGA hat at the bar. Long story short he/she asked if I was offended at xhe being trans (I get confused at what pronouns to use is the point of this post) to which I say no and xhe kinda makes itself friendly throughout the night by stopping by our pool table and shooting the shit. One time I completely fucked up the pronoun and called xhe "man" and recoiled because I thought I fucked up. The conversation then proceeded without a hitch.

tl;dr these faggots need to grow some skin.

lmao

i also like the way the "artist" and "writer" of this comic uses a little "girl" as his projection when he is in fact a full grown adult man-"woman"

Turn off proxy leaf

Trans are mentally ill
Mentally ill people don't bother me as long as they don't harm people, that's why I can tolerate gays
But trans are something else
With the impreovement in sex change surgery, it will soon be very difficult to spot a fake vagina
Trans people want to and will trick heterosexual people into having sex with them while being unaware they're trans
This isnt acceptable

Generally nobody has any problems with any sorts of fags. People just dont tolerate attention whores, and this is good. Nobody should ever tolerate attention whores, they should be shamed and persecuted until they become a decent human beings.

no they have mental problems and will be treated as such

>"It's necessary for other people to change their behavior when I'm around"
>"They don't? HALP I'M OPPRESSED"

> Implying straight white men haven't been called Nancy pants cock gobbling pussy baby girl faggots since the dawn of time
> While a tranny is struggling with lying about their gender and gets assblasted when sane people tell them the truth.

Can we just purge these people already?
It's the merciful thing to do

>feminine penis
>next step is the author saying "boypucci"

the sad thing about this comic, is I think that the dad that makes so much effort into trying to comprehend and accept this degenracy die.
And the character don't give a fuck about it, they seems rather happy about it.

PEDOPHILE

oh and the fact that the author gets nearly $1000 a month for making this shit.

[citation needed]

He just wants to wash parents brains to make a pre pubescent MtF tranny which is his sexual fetish

Sup Forums is so progressive with the focus on identity politics

>Hey, be a little understanding to your elderly grandparents. They mean well, but they've been calling you and thinking of you as male since you were born, so it'll take time for them to get used to this.
>Like WOOOOW, why not just KILL me, you bigot, that's OPPRESSION!!!

No, they are mentally ill and should be locked up.

great memes to go with those digits

>hey just so you know your grandparents don't have long left. they mean well and they love you but they are a little set in their ways. could you be a little understanding?
>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>*sigh* ill give you a little moral praise if grandma and grandpa haven't hung themselves when i get back
>YAAAAAY!!

its shit.

>xhe

Would you kindly use the singular they? Thanks.

t. English major

Nigga don't even shitpost with that. That comic's so bad it looks like anti-tranny propaganda

>they are human beings just like you and me...
Like you maybe, apparently you have a delusion that chromosomes are malleable. Don't lump me in with that anti-science shit.

pic related

The problem lies in the fact they arent happy just being faggots. They need everyone to like and accept just how faggy they are. If you disagree with their decisions, then THEY brand YOU the problem. I could give two fucks about how their assholes work... but then they try to make you like it.

>Literally justifying attention whoring

Wew

>completely missing the point of the post so you can show off that you major in English
Yeah I know proper English, you stupid faggot. I was playing on the whole transgender pronoun thing. Dont you have some vodka to drink while squatting with all your other slavniggers?

wtf I hate faggots now
wait
I always hated faggots

T. Sophie

>It's Stephie's first day in middle school, and her new teacher wants all his students to fill out a questionnaire, so he can get to know them before class really starts.

>Stephie fills out the first few questions easily, her name was Stephie, she was eleven years old, her hair was brown.

>She stared at the next question:

>"What's your favorite movie?"

>It seemed to mock her. She had been stumped on quiz questions before, but never this badly.

>She skipped to the next one.

>"What are your hobbies?"

>Again, she drew a complete blank.

>Scanning down the page, she found yet more unanswerable questions.

>"What's your favorite band?"

>"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

>"What's your favorite class?"

>Time was ticking. Most of her paper was blank.

>Finally, the answers presented themselves to her, grabbing her pencil, she filled each one in quickly.

>Later, the teacher read over her paper. He didn't learn much about Stephie.

>In fact, she used the same answer for many of the questions.

>Placed in most of the blanks were two words:

>"I'm trans."

requesting moar edits

combined with that drawing style its much more fun

>waaaah! I'm going against normal social behavior, biology, and common sense and people have a hard time accepting my insanity! waaaah!

The thing that draws this shit (pic related)

youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y

flol

That's three words you putain de nègre reeeeeeeeeeeeee

this

fuck these people

its like real life dr seuss make up everything you can think of and its fact and true.

Fuck you, I really could have gone my entire life without seeing that thing.

Daily reminder

I loved this guy's work in Silence of the Lambs!

Now read all of the comics in that voice.

Issue reported:
Harmful dangerous acts > Other dangerous acts
Timestamp selected:
0:05
Additional details:
This man is obviously mentally ill. Please, send him some milk so he can grow a pair and have his balls drop, and live life like the rest of us, hating everything that we dont like.

I've noticed most of what he talks about is not being accepted by the people around him, or expecting them to act a certain way, in the same way he feels "oppressed" because they dont act a certain way towards him. Tbh senpai he just won't accept that certain people won't act a certain way, you can't physically change every detail of the world, it's like complaining that a lion will eat you, its a fucking lion big surprise, its up to you yourself to deal with it and who you think you are.
Doesn't change that he's mentally ill though.

Usually the one drawn flailing their arms around and making condescending smug faces is the one meant to be in the wrong, but here it's different

This shit is garbage in every sense of the world.

People subscribing to alternative lifestyles need to stop complaining that everyone else doesn't accept their way of living as mainstream.

Whatever happened to transvestites and drag queens? You don't hear much from them anymore.

Anyone who self inserts theirselves as a little boy pretending to be a girl probably has some serious mental issues

OH MY FUCKING GOD

How is that even possible? That's fucking amazing. Not even joking, well done freakboygirlthing.

I dont believe in Trans.
Like I just cant comprehend and understand the idea that you can just switch genders when you "feel" one is wrong, life doesn't work that way. You dont get to pick and choose your gender or race like its a fucking video game.
I say this and my cousin is trans. I was over at their place for a dinner once, and my mom and aunt are talking about Sam and where he is, what's he doing, etc, and it took me like a good 10 minutes to realize they were talking about my cousin who was a chick originally.

Xe doesn't even bother to make different expression for the black thing.

fucking pottery

Since most of them were working in the varieté business they starved, because nowadays you can watch the shannanigans of a flamboyent man in womens clothing just by visiting the next bigger western city.

Why he got to act so overly dramatic and clearly fake emotions and facial expressions?

The accent is fake too. So is his gender

LMAO

That hairline.

thats demons

regards, demonchecker

here, have a comfy photo of Portugal as compensation

Just swpls signalling. This is one of the swippliest thing ever, it's been featured heavily on degenerate blogs like Jezebel.

They are human beings that deny what God intended them to be. They lie to themselves and others. They are abominations who confuse children and the elderly with their nonsense.

>go on a date with a gay guy
>Are you like fully gay?
>No I'm bi
>Ok

>go on a date witha tranny
>Nice dress I guess
>BECAUSE YOU JUST WANNA FUCK ME YOU FUCKING PERVERT CHASER SCUMBAG ITS AN ANNODAH SHOAH

lets mock people who are obviously trying to accommodate your condition but are unsure of the magic words theyre allowed to use because you also refuse to tell them as it's "not your job"

are these parodies or the originals???

>comments and ratings disabled
How progressive.

It puts the lotion on it's skin---oh wait---someone else already made the reference.

Christ, that made me chuckle.

PUT THE FUCKING GENDERS IN THE BASKET!!