What a dick

What a dick

LIBERTY BONDS

dat ass

This looks so fucking gay.

Actually this issue is pretty great and has a heart warming ending.

Yes, both of them have great dicks.

It's okay if you ignore it's kind of out of character since Pete is still a chemist and Cap is still an artist.

source? I wanna read it

>both of them have great dicks

But which one is greater? That is the question.

Cap's is peak-human. Peter's is enhanced. I'd go with Parker. Point is, both put Dicklet Stark to shame.

Tiny Stark BTFO

Well it IS canon. But at least he has moves, I guess... Bants aside I doubt he's "tiny", but he's probably average or so, unlike most Avengers or X-Men who are canonically hung. Yet he gets more tail than all of them combined so... the power of charisma, I guess...

Still one of the most homoerotic pages I've seen

>Peter
>great dick
Hahahahahahahahaha

Cap sure is looking intimidating to someone that could floor him very easily.

I now ship CapxSpidey

>Dick
>Not clearly an ass

Spidey can't stop getting out of his head when they fight though. Cap handed him his ass in the Civil War event, and that's with Peter wearing the Iron Spider.

Dammit I thought he copped his own shit but no it's different. Similar but different

i can't handle this sexual tension

hey darkmarveldc

damn they're literally standing dick to dick

Doom's is smaller.

It's one of the Avenging Spider-Man episodes.
It's hella OOC for Cap, though. He's still an artist who draws in his free time. Hell, his secret identity in the 70s/80s was as a freelance artist and working for Marvel, drawing Captain America.

It's all swinging up. Why do you think his entire chest is in shadow?

>the power of money
FTFY

I wish he was still drawing his therapy webcomic.

i wish this artist would draw male pin-ups because his dudes are really hot

RIP, American Captain

Hnnnnnnnng

Reminder

I recall one issue where Cap took some other heroes out for a night of relaxation, got a bit drunk, and then was impaired when the inevitable supervillains showed up, and swore off drinking ever again.

Poor continuity.

Cap's been immune to alcohol for decades. And he's had issues with it due to an alcoholic father since the 80s or the 90s.

I think this was a pre-Greunwald story?

She means he was good as a bottom

Maybe wasn't big, but for the amount of bitches bitching for him, it's at least avegare and his powers make if feel even better.

NuMarvel.
That kind of asses will never be seen on females again.

My God this page just reeks of faggotry

Shut up casual bitch. This was from years ago.

Why is Jean wasting her time turning Bobby gay when she can work her magic on Cap and Spideyass

>Petes posture
>Caps dominating figure
>dem asses
>mfw

>dominant
That will be totally wrecked if he piss Peter off

Parker would mark the fuck out if Cap every decided to style on him.

Cap and Peter threw down once already and Cap bent him over and took him to brown town.

>you will never see Chris Evan's hold down Tom Holland and roughly fuck his ass
Life is suffering

You guys are really being "Anal" about this. Cap is clearly in the dominant position. No need to protect Spiderman's honor guys.

Just imagine what he could do to him.

It would realistically be swinging down, and be diagonically at his left leg. Black area isn’t too small there, so it’s average at best.

Nah, for all his faults, he is charming. He can easily get them into bed, and he has moves, even just due to experience. Average cock and all, he still fucks good.

How? Steve isn't the person he was before Operation Rebirth anymore. I mean yeah, he decided to be a freelance artist for a while in the 80's after he suddenly recalled his true past and not the one that the government made up for him...

Nah, like said, he is handsome and oozes confidence and charisma, even if it's faked sometimes. The money helps, but in the circles he hangs, it's nothing out of the ordinary, so he gets by on other qualities. And hey, as long as he fucks them good, that's all that matters, hung (reminder Hawkeye has a monster-dong, canonically) or not.