COUNTDOWN ON TRUMP IMPEACHMENT

COUNTDOWN ON TRUMP IMPEACHMENT

I give it 13 months

what's you take Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*your

Why would the Republican party impeach their own guy?

You are aware what the process is for impeachment, right burger?

GOP got everything they needed from Trump. Keeping him on any longer than necessary is just taking on additional risk for the party as a whole leading up to the next elections.

You don't think they'll piss off the ~50% of the American people that voted for Trump by impeaching him and replacing him with Pence?

Seems to me like a lose-lose situation.

never

gets execute with Familie in 3 weeks.

Your new 9/11.

They will surely spin the media in overdrive with accusations and doubt over his various dealings.

you're prolly right, he will sooner resign

Now you're just baiting.
sage

Lol shill aren't you salty?

he did say during the elections that he will step down if he thinks he doesn't have a chance to win.

i never liked him. so, yes, i would rather see him leave the office than fuck up my country

Soon.

(you)

I give it 1-2 years max. He is such a fucking idiot.

he is an idiot as well, but not sure how he will temper his stance once he gets the office

If he gets impeached, it's probably going to be because of something moronic like Trump stupidly advertising one of his businesses as president.

i give it 8 years, drumpf is such a retard

They don't need him anymore.

The problem is doing that would and putting in Mike "up the amps through the nipple clamps" Pence would reverse the victory they had over Democrats this election. The country has gone back to them to try and fix the borderline fascist message the left is pushing. Fucking that up would give the Democratic party a huge boost, if Trump and Pence succeed then it'll be a huge blow to the left. Remember Hillary had everyone on her side, even some Republicans, and still lost.

The media... yes. That'll do it. After all, all those Trump supporters were completely influenced by the media during the election.

Here is the reality of it:

1. Obama changed the landscape on what is an impeachable offense. Obama got away with so much impeachable shit (going to war without congressional approval, refusing to faithfully execute laws congress passed, arming al-qaeda, airdropping fat stacks of cash to iran, etc.) that trying to charge Trump with shit that Obama was allowed to walk on isn't going to fly. The bar for impeachment has now been raised to purely hypothetical levels

2. Trump will not be impeached during his first two years. It requires congress to impeach, and republicans will control congress for at least the next two years.

3. Trump will not be impeached in his second two years. The democratic base is now 100% reliant on people who simply do not show up to vote during midterm elections, and the midterm landscape in 2018 is highly unfavorable for democrats. The republicans will increase their congressional majorities in 2018.

4. Either Trump is a terrible president and he loses in 2020, or he is a good to great president and wins a second term. There is no way he is getting impeached in either scenario.

An assassination is more likely.

>doesn't have a chance to win
He won boy, it's over. There's nothing to step down from anymore

idiot won't even got sworn in.

people elected GOP down the ticket to give trump what he wanted/needed to carry out his mandate.
everyone who trashed trump got rekt, everyone who stood by him got a boost.
if they impeach him just because they don't like him, they won't be serving come 2019.

They'll never let him take office in the first place.

>After all, all those Trump supporters were completely influenced by the media during the election.

>What is talk radio

And
Checked

Reminder to hide and sage bait threads

>OP is a retarded faggot

what a stupid bait thread

this is the only good response in this entire thing /thread

>An assassination is more likely.

Imagine if SJW marxist trannies started carrying out suicide bombing attacks.

Can't wait

Impeachment is merely congress not liking you anymore.

Secure the senate votes before you actually impeach, and you can impeach for anything.

You can impeach supreme Court Justices too.

Won't happen kek.

Neither Trump nor Pence takes office.

I'd say 8 years to the day from Jan. 20, 2017.

I could have sworn a president needed to commit a crime to be impeached, but I guess I was wrong.

They only way an assassination would work is if it was carried out by a fucking white male. If a minority even tries it the US would never be the same.

Because Trump is gonna get destroyed by Ophra in the 2020 meme wars. Ophra doesn't fear the poor white rednecks.

youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0