Michigan electors receive death threats for not voting Hillary

“You have people saying ‘you’re a hateful bigot, I hope you die,’ ” he said. “I’ve had people talk about shoving a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out. And I’ve received dozens and dozens of those emails. Even the non-threatening-my-life emails are very aggressive.”

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/17/elector-threats/94003176/

why are leftists such vile people? why is MSM silent about it? he is a shitskin after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/petition-from-university-of-maryland-faculty-staff-students-and-alumni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>Banerian
>Armenian Bane

BANERIAN?

The tolerant left everyone

love trumps hate

Why do they reveal the identity of the electors anyways?

Because you vote on your elector.

if he changes his vote, would he die?

BANE?

at the ballot box you are actually voting for electors, not the candidate.

They will do anything so that they don't have to face the fact that they're terrible fucking people.

Funny thing is, he can't change his vote even if he wanted.

it would be extremely meaningless since it's illegal there, his vote would just be voided

it's happening the electors are going to switch

say hello to Brexit part 2

I am going to post this on reddit, I'm sure I'll find some reason why it's really bogus.

He's a big guy

Because they control the mainstream media.

So does this mean that they finally called Michigan for Trump?

This phrase needs to be made ours. It already sounds like it's FOR Trump anyway.

They have always been evil and corrupted monsters. You should know that from Russia history. Bolsheviks and Communists murdered, tortured and imprisoned tens of millions of Russians. Nazis did the same with Jews and Poles.

Left has always been an ideology of monsters selling utopic ideas to useful idiots.

So far I got:

>These guys are all hard line Republicans. Even on the verge of having a fascist in the Golden Tower (R.I.P. White House) they will not budge.

>Yeah, when an Alex Jones caliber conspiratard loses the popular vote by nearly 2 million and still wins, people aren't happy.
I don't know why they give a shit, Trump is going to embarrass himself beyond belief over the next 4 years and it's going to be comedic gold, the people that suffer the most will be his rural base so it's going to be funny to watch.

>Just another reason why the electoral college system is absolutely nuts.

>These Breitbart types always have strong persecution complexes. Wouldn't surprise me if they made it up for attention.

Do they think they're Super Delegates like in the Democratic primary?

This needs to be spread with something along the lines of "liberal mobsters" or "threatening/sinister/terrorizing liberals". Maybe "libnazi".

False flag is another one. Trump supporters trying to stir up sympathy.

Man, these people are predictable.

oh shit waddup gonna leave this here, please show your support for undocumented immigrants

change.org/p/petition-from-university-of-maryland-faculty-staff-students-and-alumni

Fuck i guess your last point implied that, im a faggot

When they go low, we go high.

yeah, this guys makes all the points and BTFOs several libtard narratives. we should spread it