INFINITY COUNTDOWN Teaser Trailer

>Marvel editor in chief C.B. Cebulski also cites some inspiration from a classic Marvel run.

>"I was a big fan of Walt Simonson's Thor back in the day, and it had these little hints in every issue that back then before the internet it was leading up to something we didn't know. It was like a preview, Doom, Doom, Doom. We kind of took some inspiration from that to tell this story, and it's going to be featured in Infinity Countdown leading up to the next event."

The official description

>"The Infinity Stones. Individually, they grant their wielder great power. Together, they grant the power of a god. Newly reformed and scattered throughout the universe, these artifacts allow the ones who claim them their heart's desire. Now, as their locations are discovered, forces converge for a battle that will begin the universe down a dark path to the END. Jump onto this exciting ride that will lead to the biggest Infinity yet!

>Plus: The saga of the Infinity Stones—what they are and how they came to be! From creation to destruction to re-creation, this prose primer will tell you everything you need to know about the legendary cosmic gems!"

Infinity Countdown Prime #1 hits comic stores on February 21.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9LEB5Lt8o
newsarama.com/38880-nova-corps-vs-raptors-as-infinity-countdown-1-begins.html#s19
cbr.com/gerry-duggan-infinity-countdown-stones-interview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9LEB5Lt8o

Marvel's 52? Following DC logic after this failed attempt their next relaunch should set things right if they copy Rebirth.

Honestly forgot about this existing

>movie pandering
>that features non-movie charactes
I'm surprisingly okay with this.

I do like how no one seems to be asking what it's a Countdown TOO.

though considering the last time a series did that i get it

They did copy Rebirth.

I presume it's gonna be called "Infinity's End" based on Kang's warning in the Adam Warlock special.

I'm sorry but why do we need a trailer for this shit? Nothing's changed, and they haven't learned a damn thing

I DON'T KNOW WHO'S COPYING WHO ANYMORE

I would post it but I need to go in 5 minutes

Here is a preview of Infinity Countdown #1
>newsarama.com/38880-nova-corps-vs-raptors-as-infinity-countdown-1-begins.html#s19

Here is an interview with Duggan with more info and images
>cbr.com/gerry-duggan-infinity-countdown-stones-interview/

Duggan said that it was the second part of a three part cosmic saga (what was the first part?) So yes it is countimg down to something.

At this point I want to see Marvel release a "new" line of characters based off DC characters like DC has done with Damage, Sideways, etc.

i meant more in the build up and promotion for it. most people are treating Countdown like just another filler word so it's Infinity Something.

What was the first part

So I took a much needed time out from Marvel after Civil War 2, so forgive me if this is stupid but...

Have they retconned the cosmic cube to be an infinity gem like its MCU counterpart yet?

nope. still a magic cube that's sometimes a little girl

COMING THIS SUMMER FROM MARVEL. ALL NEW HEROES, MAKE SURE TO GET THOSE NUMBER ONES SO THEY CAN INCREASE IN VALUE FOR YEARS TO COME. STARTING THIS SUMMER READ THE ADVENTURES OF FROM THE VERY FIRST ISSUE:

BULK, FLIP FLOP, ACE SHOT, AND THE ECCENTRICS

Obviously it's Duggan's Guardians

His previous Cosmic-related stuff like "SW: Infinity Gauntlet", Guardians, and The Pymtron arc of Uncanny Avengers.

I trust The Shogun enough to actually read this one, but not enough to pay money for it. If it's good I'll get the trade.

Nah man. I'm thinking more
>Mid-Knight, the midnight avenger
>Red Bolt, The Fastest Man Alive
That's all I got. Can't think of any League knockoffs that Marvel doesn't have already, like Quicksilver or Hyperion.

What's the point of Mid-Knight when Moon Knight exists?

>With a CRASH and a BANG, the cosmic strike of the Countdown begins as the greatest epic in the history of the Infinity Stones explodes onto the pages of INFINITY COUNTDOWN! This March, the hunt for the stones begins…but a new weapon of unimaginable power is being forged, and it’s a weapon like nothing the universe has ever seen!

>The race for power has begun, and the creative team of Gerry Duggan and Aaron Kuder are gearing up to bring you the biggest Infinity story yet!

So this is more Marvel's New 52?

>I was a big fan of Walt Simonson's Thor
Then hire him back, disgusting otaku.

He also gave an interview on the Marvel podcast, it was pretty vague but he did say that Talonar was going to be Darkhawk's antagonist on the mini and that him and Rich were going to meet face to face in Infinity Countdown.

That's what I'm saying, I can't think of any knockoff DC characters that Marvel doesn't already have