WOY thread

Look guys, it's still alive in our hearts and minds!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXyEllQL-oY
youtube.com/watch?v=eZet0xQseHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

....oh.

delet this

but seriously I wanna talk about the show

favourite character, Sup Forums?

Hater, what other option is there?

haha...

NO

Peepers and Sylvia, both are awesome, w/o them Hater and Wander would perish. And both got idiots as bffsies to look after.

Sylvia, because I'm a degenerate

Captain Tim

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S ULTIMATE EVIL DOER!?

Dominator

youtube.com/watch?v=LXyEllQL-oY

Anyone have the full music from this clip? I've been looking for it for ages

Sniff I'll always forget you Beeb boop.

>always forget

Steve...

Awwww yeeaahhh!!!

In all seriousness, she was just alright. Her moments had a really wide range, some of them were great and others were annoying. When she was at her best she matched the likes of Aku with a good mix of funny and intimidating. Although she really worked more as an obstacle for the other characters than as a character on her own.

Maybe if we got season 3 she could've developed more

This episode's message totally went over my head because the metaphor was so subtle and masterfully constructed, could anyone explain a brainlet what was the point?

I'm not sure what's going on here, but it feels corny, patronising, and like it's going to date really, really hard someday.

Hater was the best character on the show, his episodes were consistently fucking hilarious and he was executed perfectly in every scene he was in.

The character that was the most underutilized and interests me the most is Dominator, because the idea of taking Hater and taking every single one of his character traits, both good and bad, and cranking them up to 11 gives you a lot of material to work with in terms of development and character interactions.

S3 would have preferably had Hater capture Dominator and keep her prisoner aboard the Skullship, leading to the two most rage-fueled and socially inept manchildren in the galaxy being forced to interact and eventually become (moderately dysfunctional) friends with each other.. Hater alternates between playing the straight man to Dominator's complete disregard for everything besides herself and sadistic tendencies, palling around with her to the general detriment of every sentient lifeform in a ten-mile radius, and being her pseudo-Wander and helping her with her various issues. Dominator never becomes anything approaching a good person, but comes to regard Hater as her best (and only) friend, despite her frequent abuse and uncaring exterior.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZet0xQseHU

how is that the end credit animatics are better animated than most cartoons on right now

It still hurts

Good god. All I want in life is to create something this pure. This fun. Every time I try I believe in my ideas so hard, but eventually get bored and never finish it.

It hurts, Sup Forums

I just find the idea of a competent villain being tiny and adorable to be an inherently funny idea.

The main four are all great though, I loved seeing them interacting more as a group in the second season.

Season 3 potential thread? Season 3 potential thread.

I had an idea I always liked for an S3 episode with Dominator coming across "The Void" from S1. Broken and battered from the finale, a very pissed Dominator wanders through empty space in her orble until she comes across the door leading to the white void. Inside, she starts using her imagination and creating things simply for the sake of destroying them. Cities, planets, clones of the main 4, etc. Eventually she realises she's trapped, and this leads into an elongated sequence where she confronts the unbearable emptiness of the place. Destruction, for once, isn't getting her anywhere. It forces her to create something instead for a change; A group of bots that laugh at her jokes.

Admittedly that summary's pretty fanfiction.org-tier, but I'm imagining something that's actually more humble that fits in the show, not pretentious emo shit.

heavenly bump

That's the thing, I didn't want her to develop. She was a competent female villain that was hot, formidable and changed the entire tone of the show.

I'm extremely happy that the show didn't end with her and Wander hugging it out. It's /okay/ for a villain to just be evil. There doesn't need to be any sympathy or a (deep) reason for doing bad things

This thread could use some Andy.

>you won't get a S3 episode where Andy is conflicted between self-preservation and trying to interview Dominator so that he can give the Watchdogs a good show

What a shame.

inb4 enchiladas

You have a problem with enchiladas?

I thought his name was Toner.

Wander, since he's the best example of a tota pacifist character I have ever seen. His own morals are a double-edge sword, and the fact that they aren't afraid of challenging his beliefs constantly really flesh out the character. He's what Steven Universe SHOULD be.

No user, THIS is what Steven Universe should be

No I just want someone to post it because I never saved it myself.

Please, user, if you would be so kind

I'd say each hiatus might as well be a cancelation.

This works better as a late-game S3 episode.

>Dominator, out doing God knows what, finds the void, and is initially delighted
>Makes her Star Destroyer, fills it with bots and her old armor and fabricates a galaxy full of goofy morons to kill
>Goes on a genocidal spree for a bit
>After a point, Dominator finds that she doesn't find it entertaining
>The boring, silent in-betweens gnaw at her; she can't even fake enjoyment from conversing with the bots; she finds the drillfucking to be bland
>Dominator, deeply disturbed by this, becomes progressively more desperate in search of happiness
>She kills Wander and Sylvia over and over again; she burns cities to the ground; she stabs and shoots and melts and kills half-formed humanoid mockeries
>Nothing works
>Nothing helps
>Dominator comes to realize that she feels this way because she's back to being completely and horribly alone in the galaxy
>Dominator, deeply disgusted with herself, finds that she misses Hater
>She misses him a lot, actually
>The exit appears, eventually
>Dominator goes through it, slinks back to the Skullship and gets wasted to drown her self-hatred out
>Hater eventually finds her
>A moderately buzzed, visibly depressed Dominator admits that she really likes him before stumbling off to her room and telling him to piss off
>Episode ends on Hater in complete shock from this development
>Endslate is a Watchdog sweeping the floor around his still-motionless body, tapping him, shrugging and resuming his work

Bravo, user that's damn good. Just take out the murder of all the Wanders and Sylvias, substitute it with cartoon violence and you've got one of the best damn episodes ever.

TIM FROM ACCOUNTING

>read it in zoidberg's voice
fuck you op but still kek

season 3 when?

Soon enough.

this was posted months ago and I'm still waiting

This doesn't have much of a chance of working, even if this got a S3 airing on Adult Swim like you seem to think.

Question, is Future Worm any good?

But thats not soon enough

>Lord Dominator is a completely amoral sociopath that commits planetary genocide for fun
>Destroys the suns of solar systems to watch the inhabitants of the planets slowly succumb to the weather conditions
>Has death screams she prefers over others

Look man I loved the show as is but Dominator is not fucking suitable for a kid's program at all

weeeeeeeell...

Which episode is this from?

his name was FAGGOT, and so is YOURS.

It still hurts

Not really, no.

>rape Kate, he's willing
How the fuck did they get away with this?

I actually liked the "date Kate, she's willing" part, lol

It's "Date Kate, She's Willing"

woah, that is expressive for animatics period, let alone end credit ones

I love it, it's a science fiction cartoon done right

wish our board had sound

Was Wander a naive optimistic dummy or a camouflaging trickster?

it's Rick and Morty for kids and done right

both
he's also hundreds if not thousands of years old

I really miss this show, why it had to get an axe.
Creator said that they've had to rush its ending and create another one, more fitting. I wonder what the show would look like if got s3 greenlit (no rushing and following keikaku)

>I wonder what the show would look like if got s3 greenlit
We all do man.

Gravity Falls and Wander are the only 2 shows I can think of that desperately needed a 3rd season.