ISIS voted for Donald Trump

So they are based after all?

implies that muslims are always an inch away from radicalizing. liberals do this often

You can't recruit if everyone is dead.

This is an excellent point.

>"moderate" muslims going apeshit as soon as they dont get what they want

whats new?

That is what this guy thinks, till the bombs start dropping.

By the way, how does anyone has acess to isis leader opnions?

But I thought Islam had nothing to do with terrorism?

I think they wanted HIllary
If there were any crazy terrorist attacks in the weeks leading up to the election, Trump would have won in a landslide
They purposefully held their hand

They just have to shout across the room

>Obama and Clinton told us to say this

>if everyone is dead.
what does that mean?

Good. It will make it easier to purge the crazy muslims.
By joining isis they might as well paint bullseye on their heads

Kill all Muslims

Good let ISIS recruit more sand people so I can legally without question kill them, the more that join the less peaceful Islam seems to the rest of the world

I have heard on radio that not letting shitskins into our country will radicalize them... Well letting them in does not seem to help. This is so absolutely retarded

>some bum knocks at your door
>"hey faggot let me in"
>say "fuck off"
>"I will blow you up racist"
>"ah welcome in then"

muslims will die eventually anyway, its part of the zionist agenda to keep israel safe

All mudshits are dead or at least the ones stupid enough to raise ruckus

>Well known terrorists say something to try to terrorize the public
They probably were going to say the same thing if Hillary won

>All mudshits
Whats a mudshit?

Trump is going to kill every one of these fuckers and their families. Plus they won't be getting US funding anymore. I have a feeling Trump has a very "go get em boys" attitude. We could easily wipe these fuckers out without deploying soldiers and just working without our allys on drone and other airstrikes.

Meanwhile Hillary's campaign was officially funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, who got weapons deals in exchange for money already. Yes that's right, the countries that fund and supply ISIS with top if the line technology and weapons.

people like you

>just working without our allys
>America
>allies
I hadn't realized just how subverted Sup Forums has become till now.

American's are mudshits? Thats not nice.

It's simple, just ban encryption and they won't be able to recruit anymore.

ISIS and the GOP are on the same side, ultimately. Their goal is fear.

>muslim non-white american

Every morning it's the same German fagposter with the same Salon, MotherJones, Huff Post, MSNBC articles.

Every morning too. Is it Merkel? God I hope Trump tells Merkel to fuck off for good.

We already know that ISIS voted for Hillary because there wasn't another terrorist attack in the two week run up to the vote.

Do they really think TCF is going to keep giving them money now?

hehe

I have no problem with crazies already trying to destroy the country through other means going to a place they think is paradise due to their progressive brainwashing. They'll soon realize it's hell and end up killed by their oh-so innocent muslims or cannon fire from a gunship.

>people still think ISIS is not a Mossad operation

Being called a maniac by ISIS. The people who make the most professional snuff films in the world.

This.

If all encryption is backdoored, law enforcement can see everything before they do it.

Well as he said it helps out with recruitment.
ISIS will prolly have bunch of cells worldwide for decades to come.

>We could easily wipe these fuckers out without deploying soldiers and just working without our allys on drone and other airstrikes.

Which is why I'm joining the AirForce. I wonder how useful CyberOps will be during the day of the rope.

Something with a pot and a kettle...

So liberals are going side with ISIS now?

>ISIS wants Trump to win
>They purposely tell this to the media

...righttt...

>dailybeast

It's like an Onion parody of a news site. How do people take this seriously?

Fuck ISIS and fuck Muslims.

It's no different to the KKK.
These people know their endorsement is poison, they'll give it out to those who they don't actually want in power.

ISIS is receiving funds and weapons from Saudi Arabia, who bought and owned Clinton.
They would want that to continue under any circumstance.

Confirmed for goat fuckers having shit taste in animoo.

Because ISIS didn't exist though the last 8 years of Obama and Eurocuck governments.

Theres just no end to their fucking bullshit

No, this is on Mainstream US media as well, it's not just dailybeast and other satirical media.

ISIS wants to use the whole paranoia Trump is drumming up to recruit more people. But they don't realize that sooner or later the gov't won't treat them with kid gloves. ISIS committed many War Crimes, so therefore they are not subject to the same rules of the Geneva Convention, and therefore, anything goes when fighting them.

>ISIS didn't exist though the last 8 years of Obama

Maybe they wanted to be the center of attraction.

If Muslims can turn into terrorists over a few words, they were more than just moderates.

I can't wait for the Liberal apologists

>TRUMP SAID NASTY WORDS ABOUT THEM, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WOULD HAPPEN

Of course if whites lash out against non-whites for the same reason, they're racists.

>SOMEONE SAID MEAN THINGS ABOUT ME, I MAY AS WELL BECOME A MURDEROUS PSYCHOPATH AND BLOW MYSELF UP
This is all I'm hearing.

>ISIS will prolly have bunch of cells worldwide for decades to come.

He said that will happen if the US takes in Muslims, it's a Trojan Horse than will hurt the US for decades. Just wait for Mosul to fall, they'll all go to Europe.

so your saying we should take advice from isis? why would they help us out?

ITS NOT WORKING! WE GOTTA KEK HARDER!!!

>isis leader
>from a confirmed totally real source
>that we actually talked to
>totally got into contact with
>is echoing liberal talking points

WELL I'LL FUCKIN BE, GUESS WE WHITE HETEROSEXUAL CISGENDERED NON ALLIED RIGHT WINGERS REALLLY ARE AS BAD AS EVERYONE SAYS WE ARE

WHO COULD HAVE FORESEEN THIS?

This lmao

They don't even realize when they contradict themselves

I hope they (don't) realize that, inversely, they will make Trumps job much easier by doing so. Some scattered small scale terror attacks in city centers would be excellent for Trump right now.

>believing this propaganda bullshit

then they made a huge mistake

Trump is going to side with Assad & Putin against ISIS and they are soon to be eliminated

>Hillary would have saved them.

Pretty sure they meant the delusional and unstable liberals that would be unhappy with him. I truly hope that doesn't happen and I'm sure the few that would actually stoop so low, as to attack their own family, wouldn't represent half our nation...

If it did happen, it would be a sad time. I don't think we could win. They would lose and be enslaved and killed, after their usefulness has worn off, since they're degenerates. They don't seem to understand that Islam wants everyone but Islam dead...

You better score over 80 on your Asvab, broski.

What if he is a maniac? Death by trump will be worse then death by ISIS.

LoL its not about some words
The radicalisation happens because the west keeps bombing muslim countries killing countless civilians

No.
People who keep yelling that Trump is a Nazi who wants to kill all Muslims are helping to recruit for ISIS.

>"H-heh..T-thanks America for making our jobs easier heh...we can recruit ALOT more now, unlike if Hillary was president..you know, the one that um DIDN'T fund us and give us weapons. t-that was putin and t-trump heh. We'll be f-fine! black flag on top of the w-white house you'll see!"

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Chelsea Clinton is on the board of directors of the company that owns the daily beast

rlly fires ur neurons

>Oh sure we totally wanted this guy who promised to eliminate us mercilessly as president. We would never say or do anything to destabilize the American public and make them turn against eachother and their president.

College tumor too.

Both are very anti-trump

Really gets your hippocampus goin

Just wipe Iraq off the face of the planet already. The shitheads in Syria will collapse without support from Iraqi supply lines.

>1.2 billion people will just vanish
>mfw
Also you can't kill an ideology

Shouldn't surprise anyone that ISIS is controlled opposite.

Kek'd. This fucking meme again? It's like the mainstream media interviews the leader of IS daily to get his input on our elections.

Implying ISIS isnt just another branch of the clinon/BB/global elite cabal of parasites.

Saddam Hussein did 9/11

>It's like the mainstream media interviews the leader of IS daily to get his input on our elections.

Yeah, Obama has been doing a lot of press conferences lately

Why the fuck is a national news organization acting as megaphone for a Satan worshipping death cult? What's funny is that Isis is actually full of maniacs and they're calling Trump one, when he isn't

stfu u razist nadzees

Nukes seemed to change the Japanese ideology rather quickly.

So you don't want us to call the terrorists a terrorist. Now you don't think we should be bombing the terrorists as well. Gee Ahmed just how do you win in this rigged game of yours

No Liberals understand Islam. They don't really understand anything

>attack on Titan
>shit taste

Yeah no.

Is the daily beast a satire site?

Joke on the Book of Revelation or something? 'This is the beast system news letter, here's some propaganda that even Satan would approve of'

ISIS IS NOT A US CITIZEN NOR IS IT IN THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

>SHUT
>the
>FUCK
>UP

looks like the beast just added a new foreign correspondent. not surprising.

You call them terrorist
They call you terrorist
History is written by the winners

>Be nice to Muslims or they'll kill you

ok famalam

>ISIS voted for Trump
Well, I suppose some people in the CIA are Republicans...

LoL nope
The population was ready to go all kamikaze
It was the goverment which decided to capitulate

I hope this is true. Please convert all liberal millennials, so I will be completely justified in slaughtering them.

ISIS is controlled by the Mossad and funded by the US, that should give you a clue

>the more terrorists will it create

Dat grammar

The statement would be true if hillary has won but they wouldn't have said it

A sand nigger loving german. Why am i not surprised?

Even if that were true, how the fuck they going to arm them when they don't have Obama/Hillary sending weapons to thier "moderate" go betweens?

>i told donald trump to defeat ISIS, he actually did it the absolute madman!

Seriously this. The whole pro-refugee narrative is an insult to every sane person.

>Even fucking isis shills for clinton
How could she lose?

>Air Force
>Cyber Ops
>Relevance in SHTF situation

None of this computes

Glass the middle east

Yeah man, that ISIS was having such a hard time recruiting before Trump ran

Do you really think it depends on who is the president? The president is just a puppet on the strings
It's the people above them who make the decisions