Iron-Man Infinity War

I've never liked how Iron-Man always has his weak point on his chest at the sight of everybody. I thought he was going to fix this with the new Nanomachines suit. For being the smartest man alive in the MCU he is pretty stupid, that or he is very confident.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwCLh-F_cdU
youtube.com/watch?v=OrXSsB50C8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The armor is GOAT.

Naw dude he does the Unibeam thing.

I liked a lot in CW where bucky is going for the reactor and Tony just blast off his arm

Eh, seems a bit too Blue Beetle for my taste. But with the nanomachines, there's a possibility we might see the proton cannon

Does he still need it to keep bits of metal from flying into his heart or did they fix that shit?

I know its supposed to be an evolution on Tony's tech, and its probably just me, but I'm still not a big fan on this suit.

Even though its a MCU representation of (I'm assuming) the Bleeding Edge armor, the 'morphing arm into cannon' and fins reminds me too much of Blue Beetle.

Fixed it at the end of Iron Man 3.

It's literally a mix of Heroes Reborn and Bleeding Edge. Nanomachines forming weapons aren't some original idea anyway.

That shit was fixed years ago in Iron Man 3

I'm curious it this new reactor was implanted to control the nanite armor

Who? No one gives a fuck about some shitty obscure DC character

Also, the last armor he used before Riri and Doom took over

At least they improved on the Bleeding Edge's fairly lackluster design by keeping Granov's overall Extremis design feel to it.

Never said it was. I can appreciate the evolution of Tony's suits throughout the series actually. I only brought up Blue Beetle given his back fins, which look weird to me
Weak ass bait

>I only brought up Blue Beetle given his back fins

Yeah, still not a fan of it. Never liked it on Tony

That wetback is not even the best Blue Bettle

Either way, it's been in use since the 90s, that's the point. It's not some new addition.

I see that suit and wonder how anyone can believe that Shuri is the smartest person in the MCU

It is in the MCU. Just because it's happened in comics before doesn't necessarily make it a good idea to pull from

Because Tony managed to make the same tech without bullshit magic metal

She just had magic alien metal that he didn't have access too.

that's just media hyperbole, cheap marketing

kinda like the shit with Moon Girl, a character that has done nothing to back that "fact" up while Richards is out there building universes

I bet he made it from Cap's shield, however.

He does now.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwCLh-F_cdU

youtube.com/watch?v=OrXSsB50C8U

vibranium in solid form can't be used for other shit, he could have studied Vision's body thou

>Smartest person in the MCU.
Already taken.

Smartest in 616 as well

Jesus losing Atwell was the biggest crime the MCU committed...

Just wait until Reed Richards appears

>vibranium in solid form can't be used for other shit

Pretty sure that's adamantium.

Doesn't the next/previous panel go on to state he isn't the smartest though, but the most suitable for the title?

>losing Atwell

Are you referring to Peggy dying of old age or did they fire her/she quit?

FUCK YOU RICHARDS, YOU BITCH!

Dying of old age. She was more than down for another season of Agent Carter before they pulled the plug on that too.

But if memory serves Sharon is supposed to have a striking resemblance to her, it would've taken 10 seconds to explain recasting her in that role.

Steve: You...you look just like--
Sharon Yeah, I get that a lot.

Boom! Done, and best MCU girl gets to stick around.

Nice. Now he is a butterfly.

Agent 13 was Sharon though, and Emily Van Camp doesn't really look like Hayley Atwell.

user, Peggy dying sets up the perfect sendoff for Steve once Avengers 4 wraps up
>The Avengers defeat Thanos and save the universe
>Cap dies
>Is greeted by Death
>Gestures over to a young Peggy waiting for him.
>Steve and Peggy finally have that dance

Wasn't that just a trick Loki played on him? I've never read the comic it's from, I've just seen other people say it so please forgive me for being ignorant.

See, the thing is, for all we know the trick was Loki saying he played a trick on Hank. We don't know.

But I don't think it's been brought up again, so probably trick.

>TFW Tony didn't adapt Chitauri tech into his own and fucking wreck shit for 3 movies straight

Pym is best scientist.

Tony is best engineer.

Shuri is best girl.

Reed is best polymath. Beast is best biologist. Sinister is best geneticist. Question is; what is DOOM?

best

I just rewatched Iron Man 1 today, I kinda miss those days. Especially his older suits. They were way cooler and not so sleek that they just looked weird. On the bright side though, Tony's actual character is back on track.

At nothing?

Best all-around. His whole schtick is being really good at everything but getting beaten by someone who is great at one thing.

Maybe it's the in all of me but goddamn bulky suits just looks better.

They even made the Hulkbuster more sleek compared to AoU.

So its true then
Thanos rips tony's arm off and he becomes a full fledged cyborg

The doesn't have the arc reactor any more.

Which is sad, I loved the symbiotic relationship he had with the suit.

>that or he is very confident.
His whole character is being a narcissistic prick.
Of course he's overconfident.

they shoud've just gone with this

To be fair, the Arc reactor is encased in diamond. You'd specifically need something like Cap's shield to break it

Or Thanos's bare fist

Diamond isn't hard to shatter. You can do it with a hammer.

>proton cannon
to think we would be so lucky

It's like you've never paid attention. Stark's whole bit is that it's all a facade and that he always feels insecure, so he overcompensates. He feels insecure because Cap is a legend, he feels insecure because he's ultimately just a guy, he feels insecure because he's a master of his field but there are "proper" scientists better than him, etc, etc. It's been canon in the books since forever, and it's evident in IM3 when he says "Gods, Aliens, other dimensions, I mean, I'm just a guy in a tin can".

>Doom
Best jobber

wow the 90s were bad