HAHAHAH LE EBIN BIDEN MEMES XDXDXD

>HAHAHAH LE EBIN BIDEN MEMES XDXDXD

what the fuck is wrong with normies trying to humanise these monsters, is it some MK Ultra brainwashing technique?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
youtu.be/rPC6328ulVM?t=10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's propoganda, they're testing the waters for biden in 2020

They're children sticking fingers in their ears going "lalalalalalalalalalalalala"

Another white male? Good luck Dems. Prepare to lose to Rubiobot 2020.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

'These monsters.'

Calling a first lady who does fuck all, and a VP who does fuck all of being monsters is as stupid as libs calling trump racist all the time.

Too little too late. This is a dat boy tier meme.

at least when I was memeing biden it was because I wanted utter electoral chaos.

Would have loved a biden trump gaffe war.

>2020
>not the second Trump period
>2024
>not Madam President Ivanka

>Implying Trump won't win and be reelected.

More like Biden 2024, Trump's presidency will be VERY good.

Lads man the meme cannons, we have to make the creepy Biden meme a normie meme to counter these manufactured memes

>believes in summoning ancient pagan deity through getting repeating numbers at the end of the post on an imageboard
>complains about brainwashing

yeah, no...

at we will continue this path we must prepare the creepy bidens.

I seriously fucking hate Joe Biden because people seem to like him for no fucking reason.

now in video
youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

Doubtful. They did this to themselves, ow they get to eat themselves alive playing identity politics over their next candidate. Also these normie Biden memes fucking suck

i hate Biden because the same people that trashed Sarah Palin as an idiot for a couple of dumb things she said, turned right around and voted for Biden even though his track record of saying dumb things goes back twenty five years before anyone even heard of Sarah Palin

>triggered over stupid internet jokes
>>>/tumblr/ the lot of you

Remember when Biden memes were funny?

>Rubio 2020
Maybe he'll be old enough to actually run

This shit is cancer. I see it on jewbook 24/7

So you walk into a room and see a retarded autistic manlet crying laying on the floor shitting everywhere. There's shit on the walls, most of the floor and his clothes are ruined. Now along come 50 or so beta males and dykes that all take pictures of the shitting retard and they can't stop talking about him. You walk away and don't post on Sup Forums about it because it's retarded.
>inb4 can't inb4

Imagine Biden v Trump 2020

Kek would literally wake up from the amount of memes

Trump will have had all the traitors/enemies executed/ congress dissolved by then and proclaimed himself emperor by then.

For when the pedo ring blows up among the normies. they will be more likely to brush it off due to this normie meme magic.

>he still uses facebook
Good goy

Why are liberals so bad at memes?

youtu.be/rPC6328ulVM?t=10s

>pedophile
>not a monster

>checks flag
Oh Mohammad you're so silly. You will suffer.