Which country is the most likely to vote LEAVE next?

In the map: most likely candidates in my opinion (Austria, Czechia, France, Italy, Netherlands and Greece).

>tfw poland is going to be last with germany

JUST.

except greece your candidates are profiting far too much from the eu to leave it.

V4 will leave all at once, but only if forced to take Arabs. The risk of losing 4 states at once is their strongest negotiating tool.

Why not Denmark?

Never heard of widespread Dexit support

I wish it was us

Finland has hope, but it's still more of a longshot than the blue countries

Literally none.

Me too user I wish it was you because when you leave and Sweden follows then EU is over
Also it will Be and screen cap this :
Austria
Netherlands
Hungary
Finland
Sweden
Slovakia
Croatia
and then it will probably collapse

no shit all you do is leech

If we do get a referendum, we WILL vote leave.
There was a poll online in which over 40 000 people participated, and 80% of them voted leave.

We depend too much on EU. We might follow one day if other countries leave, but there's no way that Austria will be the next one to exit.

Greece pretty much already voted to fuck the EU. It's just that nobody gave a shit about their vote. That was actually the start of the currect right-wing wave, people keep forgetting that referendum in Greece

By 2030 this will be new EU map

czechout sounded better desu

Austria will go, after repeatedly reassuring the Germans that they are not up to their usual tricks and to even suggest such a thing is ridiculous. Denmark, Netherlands and France are also strong candidates.

Much like the collapse of Yugoslavia, the first nation going isn't the issue and whilst it has annoyed the central power it hasn't really pissed on its chips. The real damage will come when proper "European" countries go. Everyone knew the British could leave. A country considered to be full of good Europeans leaving would really frustrate the Germans.

Expect to see battalions of armed, drugged up refugees in German uniforms with EU patches on their arms enforcing the law in your country soon Eurofriends.

reminder to vote for this guy's party

>czechout
>ausfahrt
>italeave
>departugal

ur all cucks

Britain isn't even leaving.

Read the news. The UK government appealed against the Crown Court decision to let Parliament vote on Article 50, and that appeal has been refused.

Your MPs will vote AGAINST leaving the EU.

And guess what Bongs? Me and my family will see you soon!

>Austria will go, after repeatedly reassuring the Germans that they are not up to their usual tricks and to even suggest such a thing is ridiculous.

I have absolutely no idea what you're implying here

What do you rely on them for?

I holiday in Austria every year and have friends there. It's a fantastic country, which seems to be lost on a lot of the population.

depends on what leaving/staying entails desu

is there a good alliance in place to replace the EU? definitely will leave

>Czechia

I had a dream where I prayed to Moloch and somehow ended up in a different timeline where we stayed out of it altogether. Was pretty good.

Croatia not on map, unless they bailed out fast

Congratulations on being the only ex commies who aren't obsessed with gibsmedats handouts from kekmany

If France leaves then the EU will fall. The EU was orinally Germany and France, the Britain joined, and those 3 provided 98% of the money and resources to fund the EU. Without France and without Britain, the EU just looks like a few delusional people holding on to a lot of fragmented dreams. A lot like Hilary Clinton in the last 4 weeks of her campaign

poland and hungary are more likely to leave than us imho

The appeal is being heard on December the 7th

>Your MPs will vote AGAINST leaving the EU.

They wouldn't fucking dare.

Oh look south Cyprus is doing better than the roaches in the north color me surprised

Wouldn't it be sweet to see Juncker after Frexit?
>M-my beautiful union
Also EU is failing already, it's just a matter of time before it collapses

NEXIT

Trade, especially with Germany. If Austria voted leave, EU would probably make an example of us.

Fuck off and leave us alone

not us. The anti-EU talk is what cost our right wing candidate to lose the last presidential election
Savor this slowly: We are in the middle of the migrant crisis and half of the Austrians rather vote a fucking GREEN than someone who says that we could maybe think about having an EU exit referendum too if the EU keeps changing for the worse.

Austrians just yell a lot. In the voting booth, we are one of the most leftist countries in Europe.

Austria is way too cucked. Anti Öxit propaganda gets published everyday. Every left cuck is shouting it´s the end of the world and our economy if we leaveeee!

I've watched a political tv show this morning and they made a discussion about why the majority of italians has grown tired of EU and euro.

pic related

You forgot Netherlands, Britain (and Corsica)

France is too integrated into the EU now. Even Le Pen has conceded this.

I don't see any other being able to leave. They're all to integrated into it now. Britain was in a unique position where it was a huge economy while being on the fringes of EU integration.

Let's hope. Let's see the end of globalism ASAP

They sound too libertarian for me. Also Tomio has a higher chance of winning IMO.

Poland is too afraid of Russia to go against their EU overlords.

If only we were that lucky...

Could you not enter the customs union with Switzerland and Liechtenstein?

You already have an open border with them.

Pure coincidence

>poll online

maki maki gimme some faki

>the french die
wew lad

france leaving would put the final nail in the coffin, but theyre germanys little bitch, no other nation would survive by themselves, i dont need to state the obvious that germany will never leave

There's very little support for Fixit. The vast majority of Finns would rather sit in a familiar puddle of piss than get up and fall face first into an unfamiliar pile of shit. Also Finnish media is chomping at the bit to declare Brexit a massive failure.

>France
>Netherlands
>Denmark
In all the other countries, even the right wing parties don't want to leave.

I don't think that would make a big difference 2bh.

Germany will leave the EU shithole when AfD comes into power in 2017.

In order: France, Spain, Greece, Italy, Austria, Netherlands, Portugal, etc.

Last will be Germany, obv. But after these ones leave, it's likely that they will either A) Dissolve, B) Change the name to "Germany-X FreeTrade" so that they don't feel lonely.

At least you know that you are a parassite

No we wouldn't. Although you are probably right that majority of us isn't especially fond of EU, you are forgetting 2 important things.
1) we get more money from EU than we give and people know it
2) It's not likely that enough people would even come to vote in referendum, given attendance in all recent elections.

Go ahead, throw your vote away!

Kek. All his voters are gonna vote for ANO now.

But Poland profits from it. No reason for you to get out goofus. Until you realize the EU has become a federal union with only Germany and you, indeed.

Not before 2019 the elections.

We will not be the next ones doing it, but will absolutely do it 2019.

If a big country leaves the EU, like Italy or France, I guarantee you that Portugal will follow suit.

Here's some reality check:
>AfD will not come into power
>they will get 20% AT BEST
>nobody is gonna form a coalition with them and so they won't be the government
>no other country is gonna leave the EU

IF Germany left, it would be simply the end of the EU. The same goes for France.

>we get more money from EU than we give and people know it
Most of that is basically bribe money anyway. All in all we would likely benefit without all the shit regulations and beauracracy.

>It's not likely that enough people would even come to vote in referendum, given attendance in all recent elections.
Maybe.

>All his voters are gonna vote for ANO now.
U wot? His party (SPD) is growing fast.

> Beeing this desilutional

Nigger do you even know how much we depend on the EU?

Czech
Netherlands
Italy
France
Austria

In that order.

This.

the next to leave will be hungary
a lot of western europe is too cucked. france, netherlands, austria - never gonna happen. maaaaaaaaybe italy.

>except greece
???
greece is the one sucking europe dry

Nederlands

Only because Germany tanked their economy by offloading the entirety of the EU's sent onto their shoulders and their capital wasn't high enough to protect themselves from it
Blow smoke up someone else's ass until you actually know what the fuck economics is

If big countries leave, not much.

Any dependency we might have today on the EU is due to a legal deadlock set up by Germany and France. If a big player like France gives the middle finger to the EU, the deadlock breaks and we're free.

>But Poland profits from it.

im sceptic. for one poland had a bigger GDP growth rate when we were outside the EU but what really pisses me off is how young people are like "dude cleaning toilets in the UK lmao". poland has demograhic issues, we arent some fertile africa land that can afford it forever. I believe we should leave.

ww3, screencap this

France will probably be next and when that happens the rest of the EU will collapse on its own.

Possibly us.
Britain is a massive trading partner with us in general. Our economy could sink into the ground without Britain. The EU is on the verge of collapse.

one famine wasn't enough?

>says the third world country.

Mach is imo the best right wing politician we have. Imo the best party right now. It's a shame they aren't seen that much. In European Parliament they're in the same group as Farage and AfD. Tomio is weird.

>T-they wouldn't d-dare, Uncle-Nige said they're going to push for B-brexit

Seriously, what are you salty brexit cocks going to do if the MPs vote on the issue and decide to not trigger Brexit?

even favelas are obese bro

Prepare your butts for Lebensraum.

Shhh. You are our backyard now. Be happy with it or we might invade you again... but with muslims this time.

bring on the intermarium senpai

Who should we work on? France? I don't want to waste my time.

whats this map about i dont understand?

>mfw brexit still hasn't happened
>mfw the politicians will keep pushing it off over and over again until people forget it was ever supposed to happen

>Every single country beyond Germany and Poland exit the EU
>German lawmakers suggest a more centralized union between the two.
>Silly-ass poles let themselves be annexed by Germany
>Merkel's master plan comes to fruition.
>Extra living space for MILES out east.

You'll be last with Germany and Turkey

>hungary
when will these meme end? they will stay as long as the E.U has gibsmedat which it will untill Western Europe leaves.

Lolno.

Their economy brokedown before Germany interfered. Don't blame the fucking Germans for Greece corruption and early retirement.

No politician is gonna make the mistake Cameron made again. You will need a majority of eurosceptics in parliament to leave from now on.

syttyispä sota niin sais ees jotain tekemistä

Implying britain will leave the eu

I really hope that it will be us.

Pääsisin keittään puuroo soppatykillä mettässä

A European Union army you gypsy. Now fuck off and let us tend to our dykes in peace.

Czechia. Japanese born Czech politician Tomio Okamura will make CZ Great Again and break off EU