You heard him, Sup Forums, he don't want your wall

You heard him, Sup Forums, he don't want your wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/11/gohmert-funds-already-appropriated-for-border-wall-its-going-to-happen/
breitbart.com/california/2016/11/12/president-mexico-wants-negotiate-wall/
youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're going to build it kiddo

>write sign
>hand to child
>"you wont get any candy for a year"
>tears
>take photo
>haha that'll show those evil trump supporters!

Wall is happening, Pedro. And you're gonna pay for it

Why?
Seriously, what's wrong with having a wall?
People in your country decapitate live people and skin their faces, in either order.
That doesn't happen in America unless you come in.
Take care of your own country you lazy, worthless, feminine minded faggot.
Your existence is meaningless.

you really ticked them off this time 'merica

He's the perfect weight to be launched over the wall into Mexico by catapult

Trump won't build the wall lol

Using children as a political tool, nothing the left does surprises me anymore.

When was what you wanted ever factored in?

>What is sovereignity

I honestly feel sorry for these children being used as propaganda tools by their literal retarded subhuman parents.

there's nothing wrong with build a wall to control drug and people trafficking, the control in the airports is basic too. IF they wanna go there AND u need it, they must apply for a green card , if they don't understand that then they have a problem, not u, just deport them. AND if they commit crime, just put them in jail in their country

Sure thing Pedro

How come there aren't 13 illegal American migrants in Mexico?

Really makes you think....

You also said he wouldn't win

Mexicans have adopted the gibsmedat behavior

>He's gonna become a terrorist.

Trump will end with the drug cartels thing in Mexico and will make Mexico not a shithole again

all we have to do is make sure HE DOESN'T GROW UP

oh damn

I guess he just stopped it singlehandedly

so brave

manlet

Seriously though, how do people defend illegal immigrants? I don't understand. How is racist to impose borders? This will always be the most baffling point of conversation to me from this election. How is it the president's problem you immigrated here illegally Its not fair to the legal immigrants. My parents are legal immigrants, so illegal immigrants actually offend me.

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/11/gohmert-funds-already-appropriated-for-border-wall-its-going-to-happen/

breitbart.com/california/2016/11/12/president-mexico-wants-negotiate-wall/

I'm sorry what?

I also don't see why they are in favour of bringing in more hungry mouths to feed when we already have hungry mouths of our own

Fair enough, bring in a certain amount of good immigrants if they fit in and are useful, but why bring in ones that cost US money?

brainwashed into being "so noble"

morons

the level of child abuse liberals are capable of commiting to further their cause always amazes me.

Illegals either illegal vote Democrat or have spawn that grow up to vote Democrat. The American left is conditioned to see racism everywhere to protect their master's voting blocks

When my kid grows up, he'll have a gun and patrol that wall. And he's going to shoot the kid trying to tear it down.

This isn't a wall dividing two halves of Germany. This is a wall keeping a different race, a different ethnicity, a different language, and a different way of life from invading the greatest country on earth.

We've failed to preserve that greatness for 50 years. Hopefully this next generation will learn from our mistakes and kick out the shitskins ruining what could have been a 1,000 year empire.

Do Mexicans really think they have a right to enter this country?

Is she a Titan?

There's nothing more disingenuous than someone writing a political message on a sign and handing it to a child to tout their political views.

statistics say there is a 70% chance the girl in op's picture will have 2 babies by the time shes 20 and be on welfare.

>literally berlin wall 2.0

He'll grow into a bigger target that is.

Poor kid doesn't even know that he's paying for it

Fpbp

Why do Mexicans think they're entitled to come here?

I own a piece of the Berlin wall, or the 'Glorious People's Anti Fascist Wall' as the Soviets quite rightly called it

lol

because people believe that immigration is a natural human right

>only breitfart reported on it

sorry drumpflet, try harder next time

Two nukes weren't enough.

But, user, no human being is illegal !

If she tries put a bullet between her eyes

But look, they're adorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0

I hope they build a giant wall so people will not try to cross Mexico and be raped or killed.

FEET
HIGHER

is this what people believe the wall is going to look like?

It's going to be more like a fence but made out of concrete and covered in graffiti and pinatas

see:

>We must respect the will of the majority

Can't wait to to hear that for decades to come from limousine liberals in their conclaves.

They are either disingenuous or stupid if they think opening our borders and becoming Lil' Mexico will make this country better.

Quick facts:
>Mexico is an incredibly racist country specifically towards those of indigenous descent
>Most of the Mexicans in the US are those indigenous people the racist Mexican oligachy forced over here while convincing them that the US is the problem
>The reason for this is so that your average Mexican citizen who is more Indian than white wont begin to demand their rights under the Mexican constitution, specifically land rights
>The US globalists are the ones who have been making this problem worse, especially during the 90's when Mexico could of went through another revolution and became less corrupt
>By intervening in Mexico, it only continued to increase the flood of immigrants into the US
>The Mexican oligarchy has no problem controlling its population by forcing them to hate the US, while slowly but surely diverting the US economy to Mexico and absorbing the South Western States
>So put simply the problem is not the Mexican people, its oligarchs like Carlos Slim who want to maintain control through chaos
>Chaos via the cartels, immigration into the US, and hate for the US
>While all along it was the globalists and Mexican oligarchs, who used identity politics to make Mexican people hate the wrong country, to avoid the inevitable reset to Mexican society

Mexican Revolution Now!

hey pedro, pretty sure if you do that then Buford T Justice will stick a shotgun up your sphincter and pull the trigger

But why, exactly?

What's so wrong with having borders to designate an area for the preservation of your people, culture, heritage, homogeneity and social cohesion? What is it about borders that triggers inferior, subhuman people so much?

Superior people like whites don't care if some shitskin 3rd world shithole wants to build walls and borders to protect them. Whites don't want to flood into these subhuman shitholes. The subhuman mongrels want to come to white countries because their races couldn't build civilisations worth living in or worth a damn and are so lazy they'd rather come to a superior civilisation, the white man's civilisation, and leech off what our ancestors build like the parasitic vermin they are on humanity and Earth.

Things would've been easier if our white ancestors weren't compassionate and just genocided all these disgusting brown fucks straight to 6 feet fucking under. By flooding into white countries they're just asking for whites to retaliate and put them all into gas chambers now

>If he builds a wall
>I'll grow up and legally immigrate!

god damn I wish americucks would build something like that mexicants would be in fear just by looking at it

yes, our greatest ally taught them that we(white people) stole the country from them and indians.

We must remove our greatest ally, or forever live with their fruits.

That little shit won't be in the United States because Trump is kicking his ass out.

>Grow up
>Tear down wall

Kid has pretty good handwriting for a language he can't read

You continue to be wrong.

Especially considering all the talk of automation replacing low skilled workers.

Protesters share 15 pictures that will make you tingle- you won't believe what happens next! [Read more on clickbait.sponsoredcontent.tabspam.com]

>teaching niggers to be violent pieces of shit from this young

this is why racism exists

I wish we had a wall like this on Turkey border so rapefugess will not be able to come.

>using your children as a political weapon for something they aren't capable of understanding

>recipe for future sjw

kek

And then go to jail.

this is a he?

Thats the spirit.

Fuck your trade deals with the subhuman USA.

Keep your eyes towards the south and east.

Europe will for sure deliver. And that even in better and greater quality then the burgers ever could.

Your not alone Mexico. From Canada to the rest of the world, we stand with you. America is on its own.

with salty tears no doubt.

>Mexican average height is 5'4
>Literally manlets

400 hours in paint

stupid or evil, perhaps both

exactly, jealousy and greed

true, although perhaps not all

certainly a chunk

400hours and it still looks like a retarded pajeet shit it out on the street

Nice clock.

oh, nice digits too

But who made the sign?

So much this, love it, I needed to hear this today, tump just a got eviscerated, this is the moment trumps campaign ended

Upvoted

>17 years later
>Mexican Man Shot. Attempted to Break the Great Wall of Trump with Taco-Shaped Sledgehammer.

/bullet head

We had unrestricted immigration and open boarders.

We grew up to build this wall. Get fucked kid.

Attack on Trump?
Will he grow to be the giant shaman that knocks a hole in Trump's wall to let the other illegals rampage about?

Final solution was a catchy term for the way a Jew found to prevent wars: Since war are fought for nations, and since nations are created by the union of people of the same blood, we just have to melt everyone together and there will be only one nation left.

The Nazis got some sense of humour to use that word.

wut?

Why, the children of course.

Yeah they melted them together... and then continued to apply heat

Good luck doing anything when you're dead.

Fucking whores.

>breitbart

Good job

They have a man inside the establishment now.

I guess he'd rather get abducted by the Clintons and then end up locked in the Comet Ping Pong basement.

I have a piece of the wall too

I know it won't look anything like this, but goddamn can you imagine.

>DesafĂ­o aceptado

How much cubic meter of concrete would it take to make such wall?
I bet the earth ressources are not even enough for that

In future i recommend not sourcing breitbart in your arguments. Would you listen to a liberal if they attempted to cite huffington post or the guardian as actual news?

No it's not.

Fuck off free loading Latino..
Maybe you should fix your piece of shit country instead of whinging about mine.