Nut kicks are an acceptable form of defense

Bobby was not wrong for defending himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aI4MJdlxVs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah it's legit, but he needed to know how to work with his hands. When the groin kicks failed him, he was left with nothing during the end of that episode.

Is this going to go like last thread where an edgelord openly admits to stabbing someone for looking at him wrong?

sure, in an actual defense scenario. but hank wasn't going to actually hurt him so the nut shot was too much escalation.

Hank is a terrible teacher he was just beating on Bobby. He didn't even start with teaching his son how to punch or stand correctly.

What kind of pussy does this? Do you have no dignity as a man?

nut kick < eat dirt
>> dignity

What about cunt punts?

>Beating on Bobby
Hardly
Defending yourself with Dignity>nut kick

But again why are we pretending self defense was the actual issue of why Bobby was objectively and indefensibly in the wrong

sure kid

pocket sand>Defending yourself with Dignity>nut kick

Holy shit, Peggy's fucking hot without her glasses HNNNG!

>dignity
xd

>Le Dignity meme
If you are defending yourself, do so with any available means

>i can't handle it therefore it is not allowed

Back to Sup Forums, scrub.

Alright, but I'm still going to call you a faggot after you're done chucking shit at your attacker even though it worked.
Learning to actually defend yourself is probably more efficient and looks more respectable.

Yes, but he was wrong in that it was not his purse, and he did know him.

He didn't stop at the first nut kick though, he carried it like a big stick in order to assert fear. That's not self defense, that's aggression.

>ha ha this faggot is robbing me with a knife! Why don't you use your fists, like a real man!
>ha ha this faggot just stabbed me and took my wallet! What a dishonorable faggot!

>Haha this faggot whiffed his first kick going for the nut shot and then got shanked and had no idea how to defend himself past a meme he saw on an episode of king of the hill

That was a good Peggy moment. She rarely has them.

if you're trying to fight a guy with a knife "honorably," you're objectively doing it wrong and going to get stabbed

It's not about respect, then, but about having more than one way to deal with your attacker.

So the nut shot is perfectly fine.

Sure but if you fail then even a calm opponent will brutalize you for fighting dirty

Bobby went mad with power, though.

Technically speaking, you can "fight a knife wielder with honor" and win rather easily.
If you have a gun
Which is far more respectable than pissing yourself as a means of scaring him off.

>literally bringing a gun to a knife fight
>fighting with honor

Nah he brought a knife to a gun fight.
Perfectly honorable.

My Grandpa managed to win a knife fight, got pissed about the guy pulling a knife and just raged at him.

Of course he was a tall, strong laborer.

In an a serious defense situation where they are trying to really fuck you up then yeah. Not exactly the most impressive means of triumph and others may find you weak / dishonorable but again, when its real fucking shit then all bets are off.

For minor altercations then not really. Bobby then most definitely was in the wrong when he used it as a tool of fear to get what he wanted. Someone should have just kicked him in the nuts at that point.

Well it was not beating on Bobby but if memory serves he literally just told him to never hit below the belt and to put his hands up and keep them up. Then he began to mockingly give him hits and insult him without giving him any real tips on how to do things.

If it was self defense, then the nut shot is within reason as a defense, but he was using it as an oppressive method which was both disrespectful to the opponent and himself

Hank was a shit teacher true.
Though he was trying to get him to move around, Bobby is just such a black hole of athleticism that even if he was actually trying he just sat there like a log.
But at the end of the day, Bobby just got frustrated very quickly and kicked him in the nuts.

>believing in chivalry, martial arts codes and the Geneva Convention

That only further proves how worthless of a teacher Hank really is. He didn't actually do anything like show Bobby the proper stance to make and some moves to practice before doing a sparring match. I mean I would get pissed off too at that age if someone slapped some gloves on me and just said 'keep your hands up and move' before they started to bat at my head and insult me. I mean Bobby did overreact but Hank really did not put in any effort in this one.

The worst part is, by the end, bobby still doesnt know how to fight.

Same creator:

Buzzcut: You want to see a man, boy? I'll show you a man! Kick me in the jimmy!!
Butt-head: Huh, huh. No way!
Buzzcut: I said do it!
[Butt-head kicks him in the nuts; Buzzcut strains]
Buzzcut: Yyyyeesss! Do it again! Do it hard!
[Butt-head kicks him again; Buzzcut strains]
Buzzcut: Yyyyeessss!!
Butt-head: Whoa, that was cool.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, Bobby was born a pile of mush and there is an entire episode about that. I mean goddamn Cotton couldn't break down Bobby so he could mold him into an Adonis. Actually Cotton did like the idea of Bobby being in WWII since he would have driven the Japanese crazy in a prison camp since nothing they do could phase him.

This. Teach how to do a good 1, 2, 3 and then start with the defense and how to approach.

Any man who kicks in a fight, period, is a faggot. Kicks are the attacks of women and the weak. If you fight and you're a man, then you are a weak faggot who deserves to get the shit kicked out of you. You use your fists and only your fists in combat.

>gets stabbed

In a "real" fight it is still poor move that is easy to read and counter and WILL fuck you over hard unless you have surprise on your side and/or your opponent let his guard down especially since GO FOR THE BALLS is such a fucking meme these days that basically everyone expects it to happen, just up there with girls thinking THEIR groin is invulnerable,bragging and then getting wrecked when put to the test.

The cunt punt thing was such bullshit. Any women will tell you that getting hit in the cunt still hurts like a motherfucker and is just as crippling as being hit in the nads.

Wrong. Women thing they're totally impervious to harm down there because that's what they're told. Then they actually get cunt punted (probably because they deserved it) and are humbled. In fact, it should be a requirement for all women to be cunt punted as early as possible to make them understand that they're weak and should shut the fuck up.

You didn’t watch the episode. Or you at least shut it off the moment that happened. Which is weird.

Why would you do that?

Did you even read what you were responding to?

>get the shit kicked out of you
but you said kicks were for faggots user

> Bobby was not wrong
Until everyone starts to talk behind his back
> Bobby was not wrong
Until people get sick of his shit
> Bobby was not wrong
Until they gang up on his and hold him down
> Bobby was not wrong
until they all take turns stomping his nuts

If you're defending yourself, sure, go for the nuts and disengage. But if you're the aggressor and you fight dirty over and over again, people will make sure you cut that shit out real quick.

this

Dirty fighting and clean fighting aren't mutually exclusive and knowing how to do both is better for self defense.

There are professional fighters who've made careers at doing shit against rules and disguising it as legal shots. Those guys are better at dirty fighting than "street" fighters who only fight dirty because they have way more flight time doing it against other trained fighters--whereas the dirty fighter has maybe sperged out groin kicking and pulling knives maybe once or twice against nobodys.

Absolutely.

But it's also a de facto end to any and all civility or restraint. If you are fighting someone, and you kick their nuts, this gives any number of their friends carte blanche to jump you. Prior to that point, they would be in the wrong for doing it, but when you implement the nuclear option you put yourself in an "anything goes" situation and they would be justified in group-kicking your head in until it's a mushy pulp. It's the trade-off, and every man understands this.

I'm pretty sure that somebody mugging you doesn't really give a fuck about "honor".

A mugging isn't what a normal person would call a "fight," Einstein.

True, but these arguments are always talking a million different hypotheticals at once and ironically NEVER the context of Bobby's actual dilemma ie dumb fucking school yard fights, it always falls into some stupid life or death struggle and then fuckers start bringing in knives.

A kick in the nuts is fine if you're not the aggressor and you have no means of escaping the fight
Just know that once you start fighting dirty your opponent will almost certainly do the same or worse.

>Doesn't read

>school bullies have a strong sense of honor

yeah no

>shit teacher
no
>put your hands up
>move around a little
>doesn't do either
>gets the equivalent of a boop to a dog's nose as a result and motivation

Nah, I don't know how retarded you guys are, but that's a pretty solid starting point before you even start to throw a punch. Kind of like teaching an umpire to not close his eyes by lightly throwing baseballs at his mask. It's legitimate, I just think most of you guys are retarded.

All he did was lightly tap Bobby, he was just teaching him some of the basics (keeping your hands up and moving) and would have probably taught him more if he wasn't kicked in the balls.

Cunt punts hurt, sure. It's just not nearly as debilitating as getting kicked in the balls.

It pisses me off how it took so much to resolve this episode. All someone had to do was kick Bobby in the nuts so he'd know how much it hurts and learns to only use it when he really needs to.

Nut kicks are only fine if the opponent has a weapon or has backup. Otherwise it is dishonorable and cowardly.

Daily reminder that clit shots actually hurt like hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=aI4MJdlxVs0

Painless kicks in the vag is a meme created by virgin writers who know nothing about vaginas.

Getting kicked anywhere on the body hurts. I don't know why anyone would think otherwise.

>just up there with girls thinking THEIR groin is invulnerable
I have never understood this even as a child because I'm a femanon and have tripped onto a coffee table where the edge jammed into my entire front pelvis/groin area and it fucking hurt like shit.

Like, getting kicked anywhere hurts. I'm sure that would have be excruciating if I had a dick and balls instead of just holy shit that hurt, but getting kicked in general at all anywhere fucking hurts. Why would anyone ever think otherwise?

>Otherwise it is dishonorable and cowardly.
Attacking someone unprovoked in already dishonorable and cowardly, especially if you're bigger than your opponent. Why should you respond to someone who is being dishonorable with honor?

Even if they're doing it solo with their fist, just walking up to someone and picking a fight shouldn't be rewarded with fair fighting.

honor is bullshit that losers use to pretend the might win if everyone "follows the rules"
winners forget all that because the only thing that matters in a fight is whether or not you survive it

>tv show
>women are immune to cunt punts

You've got the right idea on the pain index. I tell this to every woman that asks or brings it up: if you want to know the pain of a kick to the balls, have someone just absolutely crush your liver with a kick. It's nearly identical, except for placement.

this is the face of true pain

>ywn be poison's foot

Any man who punches in a fight, period, is a faggot. Punches are the attacks of pussies and the weak. If you fight and you're a man, then you are a weak faggot who deserves to get the shit punched out of you. You use your head and only your head in combat.

>She's bluffing, finish her!

Or, get this, there was a time in life before you were born when if you had a beef, you each decided to square off. No police, no dirty shit, just handling your business.

It's a sad time in existence where this just doesn't happen anymore. Myself, I carry a pistol on my hip and don't start shit because I don't want to shoot anyone (not that I would in the first place anyway).