Brit/pol- I can't be fucked to name this edition #4

>Royal Navy to loose ship bound Harpoon missile capability for the next two years
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/royal-navy-to-lose-anti-ship-missiles-and-be-left-only-with-guns/

>Boris Johnson says UK is seeking MAXIMUM economic freedom from EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/732645/Boris-Johnson-Brexit-economic-freedom-EU

>Theresa May launches excoriating attack on Deloitte for 'touting for business' with leaked Brexit memo as Boris Johnson hints UK will leave customs union
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/theresa-may-brexit-leaked-memo-john-mcdonnell-live/

>Britain probably leaving EU customs union, says Boris Johnson
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/15/britain-probably-leaving-eu-customs-union-says-boris-johnson

>Google commits to £1bn UK investment plan
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37988095

>Downing Street dismisses Brexit 'divisions' memo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37983948

>express.co.uk/news/politics/732645/Boris-Johnson-Brexit-economic-freedom-EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/supreme-court-judge-criticised-after-warning-theresa-may-could-b/

>HMRC collected £533.73 billion in taxes in 2015-16
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/539194/Jun16_Receipts_NS_Bulletin_Final.pdf

>Snoopers' Charter will be law will become law within weeks
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2477546/snoopers-charter-20-ip-bill-passed-by-parliament-and-will-become-law-within-weeks

Lazy tripcunt

>I'm lazy even though I'm the only one who made a thread
>?

The UK government should offer British voters a "grand bargain" on immigration policy, following the vote to split from the EU, according to a right-leaning think tank.

Ryan Bourne, head of public policy at the Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA), told IBTimes UK ministers should drop the "tens of thousands" migration target and make the case for free movement of workers from the EU.

------------------

>The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA) is a think tank based in Westminster, London, United Kingdom. Founded by businessman Antony Fisher in 1955, it promotes free market economics. It publishes a magazine, books, and holds lectures regularly.
> it promotes free market economics

Daily reminder that capidulism is the problem.
Pretty much the entire capitalist class is for open borders. They want those consumers and workers to move here.

>
>people need to be put down hard. They must be laughed at, ridiculed, satirised and gassed

This is the left's approach to people like you and me, who so happen to have certain views which are seen as "xenophobic" or "racist" in our current society. I doubt using the same tactics as them will validate our arguments and make it easier for the normies to accept them.

Instead, the right (or alt-right, whichever term you want to use) we should seem compassionate and likeable. This will be our success people are tired of the left's vitriol and we need a substitute for that rather than stooping to their level.

Daily reminder:

This is a "RIGHT-LEANING" thinktank arguing for open borders.

Daily reminder: rightwing is being pushed to mean open borders, just like leftwing.
Therefore anyone who believes in borders can be classified as far-right.

I have the chance to join the military.

>Age: 21

Parachute Regiment or Royal Marines?

Help me decide lads

Royal marines but ideally the commandos lad.

I remember hearing that parachute regiments haven't been used since the 70's all that training they do fucks your back and knees up completely. Might as well just apply for the marines instead.

Paul Nuttall or Rees-Evans, lads?

>IPbill has passed and will become law within weeks
>Article 50 hasn't even been invoked yet

I reckon everyone's having dinner tbqh

How can I protect myself? I don't want the police looking at my search history tbqh

By leaving the UK before we leave the EU.

But I want to live here. Would a proxy work?

shit thread, next time don't bother

why are we letting this fucking annoying cunt make the threads

anyone ever read a book called Lanark by Alasdair Gray? got to write an essay on it and I haven't a clue what I'm doing

well now I know why no one's posting, there's another blood thread

*bloody

Join THE PARAS LAD JOIN ME

Royal marines are pansys

Not true they jumped in to iraq in 2013 and before that in 1953.

They mostly go in by chinook now but the ideas still same. (rapid responce)