Oh joy

Oh joy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGNwOoWnOMw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3ZPx7aIBGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm starting to think there is a deliberate plot to turn western animation into a joke that will never be recoverable so any shit will be produced with movies like boss baby

Well it looks less disturbing than then movie.

Nice to see Dobson get work nowadays

Eh. I honestly found The Boss Baby to be quite entertaining, but this show is not only pointless, it also shits all over the movie's ending and general theme.

I can't believe at this point every fucking Dreamworks film is getting a TV series except mother fucking Megamind.

Even goddamn Stallion got one, Jesus Christ.

DURING THE ERA WHERE NETFLIX LOVES SUPERHERO SHOWS FUCK

STICKY WHEN!?!

Who decides which Dreamworks shows get made into 2D and which CGI? Why do things like The Croods or Home get made into 2D but Boss Baby and Puss in Boots match the film's aesthetic, just on a smaller budget?

and yet Megamind and Road to El Dorado continue to suffer

I don't know if I should feel sorry for Will Arnett having to do this terrible movie or happy that he's getting a nice fat paycheck.

Having seen the movie, when does this possibly take place? It can't be a prequel or a sequel, so sometime during? Is it just noncanon? Is it entirely set before they meet Francis and it's just endless "babies need to stop other cute things" plots?

>Dreamworks will never adapt this

it hurts

But they are

He is everywhere on Netflix.

>It's animated in CG
>actually looks near-identical to the movie

I'm sort of impressed.

>looks near-identical to the movie
You think so? Imo it looks off, especially during the scenes outside. It's so empty and the static angle of the shot doesn't help

El Dorado never got one.

In designs, yes. In movement, absolutely not. The character animation in Boss Baby was very strong, probably the best part about it. The distinct facial expressions and tics the movie used are completely gone here.

>turn it into a joke
>implying

It's a little distressing that it's Boss Baby that gets to be the next high budget CG show now that most of their first ones have ended.

if they released the trailer for this

we should have a trailer for the captain underpants series pretty soon:)

A lot of DW movies haven't gotten one yet. Over the Hedge, Shark Tale, Sinbad, Antz, Prince of Egypt.

The most surprising one though is Shrek. It's gotten specials and YouTube exclusive shorts, but I'm shocked no TV show with their biggest money maker.

I'm also surprised the Madagascar gang never got a proper TV show. I guess they chose to only do their popular characters, but I thought the main four gang were pretty popular, too? Otherwise, why would those movies get tons of money but the Penguins movie do pretty poorly at the box office?

Because for those franchises the side characters get all the attention for some reason.

There's gonna be a Captain Underpants show? Any details?

Nothing yet, just that it will be a thing sometime this year.

it'll be cgi for some reason

I swear Netflix uses the same 10 actors for everything.

>Spirit
what the fuck?

if they fuck it up, I will lose all faith in DreamWorks

Also, why does DreamWorks keep making inconsistent movies and turning every single one them into TV shows, most of which usually end up being better than the actual movie?

It's easier to lock several actors down via contract than run and go get some when you need them.

That said, I don't mind Arnett as the voice of Netflix. His participation in their April Fools gag was pretty chill.

To sell toys.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3ZPx7aIBGw

Here, I've updated the graphic to include leaked logos.

Boss Baby and Captain Underpants should've swapped release dates, then the better movie would've made the money it deserves