Should they just cancel it...

Should they just cancel it? The last few seasons were a mixed bag and whenever they try to be satirical its either preachy or not funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/south-park-creators-look-past-rough-trump-season-fresh-start-1034560
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It makes them money, they have no reason to cancel it.

I think they just need to go back to their formula of scroty mcboogerballs humor

I agree with you but I would be lying if I told you that the I didn't find the longer story arcs interesting.

Yes but they're not going to.

like the one that got screwed because they were shilling for hillary so hard the season finale wouldn't make sense if trump did win?

I thought originally they said the Hilary winning thing was what the Member berries WANTED in the original storyline and how people who put Hilary in the position in the first place (DNC) only wanted her to go back to the days of the Clinton administration?

>I would be lying if I told you that I didn't find the longer story arcs interesting
This. They always end in shit but I usually like the buildup. They just need to stop focusing on the same three characters (Cartman, Randy, and Kyle) and do an arc on someone more interesting like Kenny or Stan.

Yes, but not because I hate the show but because I know Matt and Trey could do better making another musical or a new show entirely.

whatever they decide they have at least three more seasons to go. personally, I think they've still got it. Fractured But Whole was great. They just wrote themselves into a corner, hard, with the serialization, Trump and Heidi stuff.

Did anyone enter the Omaze raffle? What would you say to Matt and Trey if you won?

I wouldn't mind if they skip a grade.

Nah. Aside from season 20 its still good.

Mixed with that whole "women turning men into semen milking machines in a cave" thing, yes. Or wherever they were going with that gender war.

not be an asshole and thank them for providing 20 years of an overall great cartoon

How would fifth grade be any different besides taller kid models?

More that they wouldn't be fourth graders and they keep aging.

Do you think Matt and Trey really like what they do, or do you think its just a facade they put on after doing this for so many years.

Like, I legit think they were really into it when they started. Maybe its just a weird vibe I get from them, but they seem kind of "defeated" to me.

I mean, don't get me wrong, they have been wildly successful, but looking back at south park and basically the last 20 years of their life they will be just like "yep, this was it. We sure milked this thing for all it was worth".

this.

they also spend like 6 days to make each episode while swimming in money during the whole year.

they have no reason to quit until they die.

I felt that way around season 15, I think? Wherever the Inception episode that they admited was just copying a fucking College Humor video because they hadn't even watched the movie was. But they definetively got their motivation back after Stick of Truth, probably revising all the old episodes for references and making a longer story remembered how much they loved making the show on the first place.
Now they are on a weird middle ground with some good episodes and some "just make Trump jokes for 20 minutes" episodes. Really, after that interview thay made before last season I wouldn't be surprised if they want to focus on the kids but CC executices are forcing them to keep it on Trump.

link to the interview?

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/south-park-creators-look-past-rough-trump-season-fresh-start-1034560

>But it's also like, you can't avoid [Mr. Garrison as Trump]. So, we are not actively putting it in, but we are not actively leaving it out. It's the world we live in."
They didn't promise to cut out the Trump stuff altogether, just that they didn't want it at the forefront like it was in s20.