Single parent blacks

So Sup Forums, I found out that 72% of black people born nowadays don't have a father
Are there any sources with studies/sources behind them that explain why? I tried finding some but instead got a face full of feminism saying single parent families are better than others
I need it so I can tell my SJW English professor to go fuck himself in a scholarly manner

Other urls found in this thread:

datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/869,36,868,867,133/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_family_structure
thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just use google u lazy fuck
first result;
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/869,36,868,867,133/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431

and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_family_structure

I asked why, I know them statistics but I want to know why they do it

Its genetics

Google it

Niggers don't think about others or the future. Look at Africa. Nothing is built to last and nothing builds on what came before.

The stats don't fully reflect reality. There's a strong culture of not marrying or listing the father for the sake of government hand outs. If you could live in a subsidized (~$200 a month or less) spacious apartment with free food, child care, medical care and work a part time job to get the extras, why wouldn't you?

Because their brains are too primitive to feel empathy for others on the same level whites do, so they think nothing of abandoning their kids. It also explains their violent crime epidemic and their extreme schadenfreude when a bunch of white people die for any reason. Simply put, their brains aren't human.

thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

Besides that research for yourself, black culture is fucked, males and fathers are not needed, the government is the alpha

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars.

A Black organization made a list of all of the bad things about working with white people.

We are so nice to them, apparently that we are too nice.

Blacks are actually complaining that whites are too nice to them.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

>You crackers is colorblind and that oppresses us somehow.

My point was that the stats don't mean that 72% of black fathers literally abandoned their kids. Lots do and that's still a problem.

>72% of black people born nowadays don't have a father

Fuck! They've learned parthenogenesis.

Crime statistic rates of single mother households (of all races) are quite damning to the liberal narrative, they're literally squeezing out ticking time bombs out of their legs.

It's so bad we could literally decimate crime rates if we simply implemented a 'out of the womb, into the cage" policy where the state automatically obtains protective custody of children born to single mothers.

>So Sup Forums, I found out that 72% of black people born nowadays don't have a father

fuck you are retarded, you think black chicks just get knocked up by god or something?

The problem with the last point is that, sorry to say this, white people can be pretty two-faced and fake. They may be friendly one day and pretend you don't exist the next day. That's kind of a horrible habit white people have so we can't trust your kindness.

And the colorblind thing is pretending that racism doesn't exist. That's so much worse than just being racist outright. At least being racist outright proves it's real and shows is where you really stand instead of that fake white girl shit.

>you are retarded
>says the literal autist
He means that black people dont have father figures

Nigger, cant you just show up for work on White People Time and do your job and not complain and even try to be cheerful?

Instead of being a nigger with an attitude?

The only actual study i can think of as for why isnt really relevant and is a point for the SJW.

Pruitt igo public housing complex in st louis had some policy that lead to father figures getting exhiled. I dont recall exactly what it was.

To me pruitt igo is a social experiment gold mine, and if you dig some digging you could find what you need and would be citable.

I always loved the quote the archetect said (who designed many similar projects in asia that went off without a hitch and the Twin Towers in NY)

"I never knew people could be so destructive"

>And the colorblind thing is pretending that racism doesn't exist.
This sounds like, "Stop trying to not be racist." When I was growing up, we were told to just treat people the same regardless of race. I do that. If everyone did, racism would cease to exist. Stop trying to keep it alive by pointing out differences; it's fucking infuriating. Almost every black person I know feels the same way. There's only one person I know who does this persecution shit, and she's constantly miserable and angry. She does it to herself.

>That's so much worse than just being racist outright. At least being racist outright proves it's real and shows is where you really stand instead of that fake white girl shit.
"Treating me as an equal is worse than calling me a nigger and holding me back." Got it. White man's burden it is.

It's not color blindness. I just don't care

I have to work and I have a job to get done. If you're helping and not getting in the way. It doesn't matter what skin color you have

Sure racism exists but I got nothing to talk to you about it and there's no reason for me to be "activity" racist or anything like that, those are my private thoughts and again. If you do your part those thoughts don't apply to you

Also the ignoring and then nice sometimes thing is something I do to everyone

If you help or are otherwise in a position in which I'm required to interact with you I'll be nice and attempt to make a good working environment for both of us

Otherwise I have no reason to talk to anyone except my friends or bosses

My dad died serving in the army

Alot of it is simply that the fathers are just as likely to get killed as they are to run off. Also, a good percentage of the women sleep around and wouldn't even know who the father is.

I'd imagine plenty of black fathers don't even know they have kids, or care to know anyways.

You see it in all poor people by the way, just its much more obvious among blacks for whatever reason

>My dad died serving in the army

Qualifies as an excused absence.

agreed

The mothers say they don't know who the father is so that they get monthly welfare money.

There was no concept of marriage in Africa until whites showed up.
The closest they had was some tribes conducted "coupling" ceremony's.
The women of the village raised the children, the men warred with neighboring tribes.
Its literally genetic encoding from hundreds of thousands of years.

Just google my genes up senpai

well, "marriage" isn't necessarily genetic mate.
Marriage as it stands is something more recent in culture, but its true that we practices monogamy long before marriage.

Some cultures didn't and just as with cultures that didn't have cattle in the ancient times are pron to lactose intolerance, their cultures are intolerant of monogamy.

Mayne wuz dat word even mean yo crackas be opressin us wif yo biological termz n shiet
WE WUZ LAMARK N MENDEL N SHIET

>Are there any sources with studies/sources behind them that explain why?

yes, but it's pretty much crack

I don't know why, but the abruptness of that gave me a chuckle

Pretty true though

>serving in the army

Hey, Florida black guy here. From what I've seen is that most of them don't want to own up to the responsibility of getting some chic preggers. I'm one of those that grew up without my dad around for the most part and that man has had 3 or 4 other bastard children after me until he finally married one of them.

So TL;DR version: Most of them are lazy cunts that don't want to man up and take care of their kids (at least from what I've seen).

It's funny because it's true a lot of the time lol