Why this board oppose racemixing so much...

Why this board oppose racemixing so much? Don't you want to see your culture expanding worldwide and breaking the racial and geographical barrier?

Because I don't want my children to be negros, OP.

because racial identity is important, too many colors together doesn't create something vibrant, it makes shit.

THIS PIC IS FALSE ADVERTISING!!!

>because racial identity is important, too many colors together doesn't create something vibrant, it makes shit.
kek

My 'culture' is a product of my people's genetics and geographical circumstances, changing those would change the culture.

Besides, my culture has been replaced with a universalised Jewish culture so now I feel no idea to spread it.

>My 'culture' is a product of my people's genetics and geographical circumstances, changing those would change the culture.
nope, and Latin America is clearly the best example of that

>That's some lovely white paint you have their
>I just don't understand why you won't let me dump all these shit colors into it
>Don't you want the world to be shit colored?

ok? one out of a million shitskins pass the screening. maybe we should send the others to the trash

yes, hence why our woman is so ugly and unrecognized worldwide

That bitch is ugly though, you could have cherrypicked better, huebro.

t. faggot

She's a total butterface.

nah you are ghey

glad you understand then, thread closed pablo

Fuck off Ahmed. Your other thread isn't even archived yet:

>piercing
dropped

Another day
Another racemixing shortbread
>from BRAZILNOG

Hi brazilnog!

>tfw no kuruminha gf

wat do?

Your women are recognized as being ugly, having small tits (from the indio side), having a big ass (from the half-ape side), and letting the male half-apes fuck them in the ass 24/7.

Because it results in places like Brazil.

Shitholes entirely propped up by their expansive resources and ability to pay others to sell them shit they otherwise couldn't make.

I like that amazon loli meme, she's cute. The real ones are less so. I think I feel this way about all people in general, but I don't have cute memes of everyone.

Not opposed to race mixing if the girl is cute

Sadly 99.89% of shit skins are ugly

sauce pls

literally who
is this semen
demon

>Your women are recognized as being ugly
You're thinking of the UK.

what the fuck is wrong with her waist?
did she have an accident with a hydraulic press or what?

genocide them out of spite

>italy wants to genocide this.

if you can't into civilization, you deserve to be wiped out of existence
the problem has been obvious ever since we let niggers into our countries

This.

What about breeding with half whites?
Race mixing or race fixing?

Most people don't want to end up like Brazil

>Don't you want to see your culture expanding worldwide and breaking the racial and geographical barrier?

Racemixing is the death of all races and cultures.

A "mixing pot of diversity" is a literal fucking oxymoron, OP.

Who else here is in the SUPER ADVENTURE CLUB???

One more time for the Plebs:

>8% of world population are white by loose definition

>50% of whites are old/ageing and not going to have anymore children

>1.8% of the world population are white women of child bearing age or younger

>White birth rates are way below replacement levels in every white country.

>Not 1 single country now exists that has in not openly accepting massive non-white migration and promoting multiculturalism

>Immigrants have birth rates way above replacement levels

>Race mixing among whites is the highest in history and being actively promoted in the media and by the state

White people cannot possibly survive with no racially homogeneous homeland and without a replacement birth rate. Period.

White genocide is absolutely real.

pretty attractive tbf

This.

I don't personally have a problem with race mixing, if the people love each other and can work together like a real family. They'd be proving that they're exceptional, so there wouldn't be a reason to hate them for functioning properly.

If you can't function and only ruin everything around you, please go.

Ok lol, why not import only women, and forbid shitskin males from entering the west?

Why the hell would we want to fuck up our culture even more than it is by adding cultures with shit tier ideals to it, like jews, or muslims, or hindus, or niggers? The goal is to have a better society, not a worse one.

then you get shitskin babies to deal with
it's going to take several generations to fix their genes

hmm good point
what about genetic modification?
science marches on after all, maybe people could be cured of being shitskins?

She has the face of a trap.

I'd expand her barriers if you know what I mean

>it's a "it makes my peepee hard so it's good" thread

>Don't you want to see your culture expanding worldwide and breaking the racial and geographical barrier?
Is that what you think will happen?

how do you even cure being a nigger?
bleaching the fuck out of their skin is not going to change the way they're programmed to shit on everything
also good luck convincing a nigger to get stabed multiple times by syringes that aren't going to get them high

You're still diluting the race either way, genius

Or you could go the simple route and breed with white women

You can count on OP to show that 1 in a million are passable for women while in leaf-land, we have variety to choose from.

Sure, lots of ugly fucks, but variety is the spice of life.

it happened here and all over latin america m8 and you can't deny it

Why do you spam the same thread every day?
At least you're active in the post, and don't just post and run, I'll give you that nigger-spic.

It's always funny to me when hispanics insist they are not white. Last time I checked, the Spanish and Portuguese fucked anything with a moist hole from Machu Picchu to San Fransisco. There is literally no hispanic alive today whose ancestry is thousands of years of unbroken Mezoamerican lineage. Everyone in south and central america is at least part white as far as I'm concerned.

What is the one-drop rule?

well yeah, and that is a good thing. Better than genociding the native population

Don't get me wrong, I am all for white-white breeding, but you have to accept the reality we live in where you will not be able to force people to fugg based on race. Nazi style racial purity laws will never fly in the 21st century, sad but true.

There has to be some way to stop white genocide without commiting everyone-else genocide.

>It's always funny to me when hispanics insist they are not white.
also we don't give a fuck m8, we just fuck whoever we like

Hey, if a bunch of white people can constitute a Native American tribe, then a bunch of hispanics can constitute a white population.

muh dik

>tfw I probably have Jewish ancestry so I'm not white

yeah and you live in a model country, the whole world should try to be like brazil.

Segregation

never said anything about 100% racial purity
you could let a few in but they need to be civilized people, and you'd need chink-tier discipline to not have the children grow up to be niggers
but then again, if they can integrate, there shouldn't be a problem as long as the number is kept small

>yeah and you live in a model country, the whole world should try to be like brazil.
well, by racial and immigrants integration standards yes we do

kek, we got the largest African diaspora of the world and we haven't got one word of Black Lives Matter here m8. Having a different skin here just mean that you have a different skin, you are brazilian nonetheless

when your whole country is comprised of nigger/shitskins, there is no whitey to rise up against.
don't forget the nipple test. im sure that brown-eyed hero you posted has pink nipples.

>there is no whitey to rise up against.
uhm.... No wonder literally 90% of our politicians are white. Also pic related

>not genociding a savage population in your colony
>a good thing
>ever
and you guys wonder why you're plagued by the mestizo trash

also he is our president, a second generation lebanese m8

self-identified, ie, just dreaming.

lebanese aka shitskin

kek come tu pensi che il popolo dal Mediterraneo ha sorto?

Why cant people simply have so that only above avarage people from any group is allowed to move and then simply deport them if they are criminal aswell as deporting their kids (in turn their entire family) if being proved of conducting serius crime?

Also no race mixing (it incentivices people to work for their kind), if niggers hate themselves perhaps they should trust the poeple above them (Above avarage people).

Also does eugenics work? that could be a good thing for the future.

so what you are saying is that if there is a racial difference is inevitable to have conflict?

homogeneous societies have less problems.

So you want an ideal society with no problems at all?

did i say that? stop assuming.

we may have our share of problems, but our locals never went full face-skinning psycho

So what do you want?

>thinking that culture and race are separate.

Retard alert.

If dogs were as smart as humans, you can bet your ass chihuahuas would have a different culture than pitbulls

>thinking that culture and race are separate.
So how come every race here shares the same culture?

race and culture are linked, but it's retarded to think that the first directly causes the second
how do you explain the fact that the natives here never went full savage?

because we learned their language, allied them and fucked them. Brazil spoke Tupi until the XVIII century m8, also we were called tupiniquins by the Portuguese. We integrated them

it doesn't look like it went too well from here
but if it works out for you, whatever, as long as you stay there

>implicando che non sono un cittadino italiano

was your dad a wanted criminal? That's the main reason Italians have been going there lately

>

kek, my greatgreatgrandparents were farmers and their offspring became rich by setting up a dye textile factory in São Paulo that was inherited by grandparents which later switched the industry to metallurgy which was later inherited by my parents

Because we want to have endemic tay-sachs disease and increase power levels from autistic to full blown down-syndrome.

cleans out the recessive shit genes like bad eye sight.

No? I want my race alive, nothing more.

why do you care either way? i'd like to hear a legitimate answer.

When muslims stop dropping bombs everywhere and killing people for no reason and having a fucking mental "Sharia" law then i can consider.

I don't want to get replaced by low IQ unproductive retards

Literal niggers who think racemixing is good because "muh dick"

>ywn be on an exiting quest to discover new fruits and spices and precious materials
>ywn dock your galleon at the coast of a wondrous new island as birds of paradise glide above you in a cloudless sky
>ywn row to the shore and the first thing you see is a beautiful face, brown with a red stripe, peering at you through the spiky leaves of a strange plant, her face a mixture of fear and curiosity
>ywn befriend the beautiful woman by showing her a telescope, a compass and other artefacts she thinks are magic
>ywn slowly teach her English as you sail back to the Realm
>ywn take her to a dressmaker in the town and order dozens of exquisite velvet dresses for her to wear
>ywn see how cute she looks in English clothes complete with ribbons and a parasol
>ywn notice the disapproving looks you get from the other men and your gentleman's club, but then explain to them all the wild sexual things she is willing to do as they become more and more envious
>ywn create plenty of healthy and happy honey-coloured children

I want to live in a world where every culture can get its contribution to mankind, and compete for its supremacy.

Negros have stronger genes than whites. You're basically making just black kids

what does this have to do with racemixing?