Reminder: Hitler's bloodline is still alive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Patrick_Stuart-Houston

Daily reminder that Hitler's nephew escaped to USA and had several sons. Those sons will probably have children too. Don't you understand what this means Sup Forums? We can literally red pill one of them and then basically we'll all have a unified leader and all stormfags and alt-right retards will fall in line for literally Hitler. It will be like descovering a hidden heir to the throne who everyone thought was forgotten. This is our final weapon to end globalism once and for all.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler was a angry manlet with poor genes.

>Hitler's nephew.

Wasn't he a cuck who left Germany to fight against his own country?

Why not a hohenzellorn

He wasn't really a manlet

Hitler is still alive and living in South America

this
he was mentally ill towards the end

>None of Stuart-Houston's sons have had children.

Hitler's bloodline will end here

This is true, but he was still a angry man with a superiority complex

>Those sons will probably have children too.
Are you retarded? They're old as shit and aren't having kids any time soon.

They changed their last name to Clinton.

count me in

More like a drive. He did bring Germany out of the Great Depression 8 years after the US did, as did other countries with a strong gov like Italy and to some extent Japan.

Fuck I missed that. I guess the feminists managed to win in the end, they basically castrated the white males with words alone

>Quick goy look here it's Hitler. Now gib moneys for the 6 gorillion.

>tfw there could possibly be a candidate in the future that is literally Hitler

it will probably die out famalam and it's sad as fuck

>He did bring Germany out of the Great Depression 8 years after the US did, as did other countries with a strong gov like Italy and to some extent Japan

delete this meme

he had no way to fund his shitty schemes, he relied 90% of hjalmar schact and took out massive loans from the ussr and france

Isn't this the guy who Stalin had captive, and Hitler had his son, and he proposed a trade, and Stalin told him to fuck off since he didn't care about his own kid?

>"H-h-he was a delusional manlet"
he said as he stroked his Cheetoh encrusted blob body, covered in a gallon of Mountain Dew

According to this video Hitler's descendant has already been redpilled and started bombing refugees. Literally this is a video of Nazis bombing muslim refugees. What other explanation is there. youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

If you consider just 24 generations you are related to 16 million people.
So if you go back far enough we're all related to Hitler.

NONE of them had children? My god.

>not a direct descendent, just a nephew
>his Aryan blood thinned with Irish admixture
untermensch/10

So we're all inbreds?

Didn't last remaining relatives agree not to breed so the bloodline won't keep going? That's what I've heard at least.

Actually I think Hitler offered Stalin's son for a captured German general or something, it really was a bad trade as the general had strategic value and Stalin's son did not. Everyone calls Stalin a monster for not trading for his son though.

This

I think it was Görings children or something