Texans warned to stay in hotel, not order room service in Mexico

>Houston Texans players are being advised by the team not to leave the hotel and not to order room service during their trip to Mexico City for Monday night’s game against the Oakland Raiders.

I thought Mexico was First World now?

>mexico is a first world nation
>ever
Lel

>two american football teams in fucking Mexican't

wtf, I hate Mexican roomservice now

WHY IS OUR TEAM IN MEXICO

What's wrong with the room service?

Why are they in mexico??

>Houston
sorry I thought you said "Texan"

Mexican meat is also filled with chemicals that can cause a positive steroid test if you eat too much of it. Plus the whole disgusting water thing and whatnot.

faaaaaags, grow a pair

Yeah when the fuck have we been playing NFL games in Mexico?

this desu

No wonder Texas is slowly turning blue.

Why are the raiders ok?

Why would anyone step foot in that 3rd world shithole unless they had death wish

Its a shithole and only shit come out of there.

t. someone who lives in southern commifornia

Why are two of our teams playing in Mexico?

>This is coming from the country owned by drug lords.
Why don't you grow one and kick them out?

>not being an NFL fan

>white, male, hopefully straight

I bet your dads wear heels and cried when you majored in STEM instead of women's studies.

The Mexico City game is literally all they've been talking about last Thursday, Sunday, and Monday. They want Mexicans to invest in the NFL and push for American football outside the US.

The brown shits who snuck into the US and lived in LA during the 80's and early 90's becamefans of the LA Raiders before they moved to Oakland.

All the illegals and their anchor babies love the Raiders.

how could mexican'ts possibly play football? they're all like 5'5"

Also cheap tickets and plenty of Californians and Texans will fly down to watch. They're playing in Mexico City's largest stadium which can seat 100k+.

Why would anyone want to build a wall between them and Mexico?

Yeah must be racism.

>niggerball fan
Kek

Nfl is hemorrhaging viewers. It's down 12% last I looked it up. Most likely trying to find some Mexican station to lease the rights to air it.

The fuck does anyone give a shit about Mexico. Fuck those worthless beaners who cares

>a corner in the map giving advice to all of latin america's door to the US

don't

I thought Mexico was First World now?

you thought wrong

>implying the world could handle or understand the beauty of football

Teams every sunday get fucking military jets to fly over during the national anthem. How can other countries even hope to do that? American football is pure American patriotism and exceptionalism.

Its not about playing football, but about the brown shits throwing billions of pesos (which amounts to about a hundred US dollars) at the NFL in ticket sales. The NFL Jew owners will do anything get an extra shekel, while simultaneously promoting multiculturalism and their open borders agenda.

This isn't true. Only brown skinned indios are short.

Mexicans with enough european admixture are pretty tall or average height

That's a funny way of spelling baseball

you need all the advice you can get

>Murricans shitting their pants abroad.
>What's new ?

They won't. They'll hire large niggers and select the largest Mexican freaks to play defensive positions and lineman positions. The NFL thinks you can convince a culture to pick up a sport they have never traditionally played simply because pros have played said sport in their country. To be fair a lot of Mexicans like the Cowboys (who can blame them) but I doubt you're going to see pickup football games in Mexican slums. Soccer is easy because there aren't any rules except you can't touch the ball with your hands save the goalie. Football has formation rules, player on player transgressions, and plays are short. Mexicans just want to run around and never score.

The sewage is cleaner than the drinking water in mexico.

Aren't they down because they've been trying to get women to watch by being ultra PC?

At least football is filled is 95% Americans. Baseball is 60% Dominican/Peurto Rican now.

>watching the NFL.

Who is your favorite sub 70 IQ political activist user?

>I thought Mexico was First World now?

I will answer it for you then. You aren't kicking them out because your government is corrupt and your people don't have any balls.
We had three people connected to a drug traffic ring who broke out of jail. You know what we did? Massive manhunt accross the province. Found them in five days.

>watching mandingo ball

you need to tell your kids to stop reviving the heroin fad

>white, male, hopefully straight
>wasting time watching niggers slam into each other

americans are total faggots, no wonder china will surpass those fat pieces of shit.

>Mexishit

>Calling someone else fat

ayylmao

>push for American football outside the US.
Keep your concussions for your people, thank you very much.

You're basically a cheap knock off version of china.

>spotted the guy who never even got picked to play flag football/soccer in elementary school

You don't like a game where all the team owners are white, coaches are white, the team captain is typically white, and black men are put to their god given purpose of backbreaking labor under the direction of brilliant white men?

>not liking plantation tycoon 2.0

Get fucked cuck

>owned by CIA backed drug lords
fixed that for you friendo, how's your banana republic going?

Fuck you then, I'll just watch hockey

I mean, millions in ad revenue and ticket sales speaks for itself. Money is money

This. You will test positive for clenbuterol and possibly even trenbolone by eating Mexican meat

Butthurt amerispics

>Not knowing the Oakland Raiders already play in Mexico

Yeah it is the CIAs fault you retarded mud people can't run your nation

this is why we don't want you here

>plenty of Texans will fly down for this bullshit
...please keep them Mexico, we don't want these niggers coming back

At least we don't have weekly mass kidnappings and executions.

Would anyone know or care about Mexico if it didn't share a border with the US? You're entire country exists thanks to sharing this border. It will be great watching your President and government bend the knee as we throw illegals back over the border and build that wall.

>China
>Morality
brb, I've got to feed my child slaves dog meat while I pollute my cities to the point where breathing give you cancer

Says the guy who's national sport is bullfighting

Not knocking bull fighting but cmon, don't cast stones in glass houses

t. An American who has actually been to a Spanish bullfight

>not watching Hockey and Football

Nothing like a great day of worshipping the negro physique to bring the family together.

I really like the NFL, but it'll never be popular enough to make economical sense outside the US.
The reason why people like the sports they like has a lot more to do with culture than actual quality.

Soccer is absolute shit in terms of spectacle and competition, and yet is super popular.

>China
>Mao
>cultural preservation
Im confused

>what is cultural imperialism

It's about the United States wanting to absorb Mexico. Except in reality we won't absorb them, they will absorb us.

North American Caucus, it's the North American union that Trudeau and Obama and that manlet Mexican president put together. Hence why Trudeau is ending need for visas with Mexicans come December.

This should be of great concern to everyone, it's a sign of things to come.

Cornerback

Soccer is popular because every low IQ manlets can do well in it. It's basically the McDonalds of sports.

Yes, your tiny unimportant government can take care of corruption. congrats. Stop trying to compare that to the ability of the government that's practically the only thing in the way between US drug users and drugs.

Anyway, this country is actually complete dog shit, but it's objectively wrong to blame Mexico for it's situation, it's just not that simple.

objectively true

t.mesero

United North America would be bretty cool and all but Mexico is a shithole.
If it was Poland tier or better it would be okay i guess?

Football is boring because nobody fights. You get penalties for pulling the other player's hair

Less than 0'0001 % of spanish population do that

I'm in Mexico about once a month. Mexico is by and large a very safe place as long as you aren't in the police, government or a narco.

One big problem they have, however is kidnapping - specifically rich and famous people, and their families. Adal Ramones, a comedian who had a very successful late night show was kidnapped for random. A hugely famous ranchero, Vicente Fernandez had to pay over 2 million dollars to kidnappers who cut off 2 of his son's fingers. That's probably what the NFL is worried about.

Mexicans are a disease

Seems like you think about negro physique a lot senpai

Tom Brady and Bill Belichik are two white Trump supporters who have cultivated one of the greatest sports dynasties in the modern day. Literally every team owner is white. Most qbs are white...

Not to mention, aside from syrup nigger skatey skate and golf, what sport isn't inundated with black men?

>Mexico city
Theres nothing worth going out anyway.

Seeing pics of California always puts a dent in my dream of living in the US. I am looking forward to assimilating into an American but fear my retarded culture will absorb yours first.

Don't let Pence take away free birth control. You can still stop this.

Drug Cartels, Kidnapping of people, Dismemberment of people, shitty fuckin water, any more questions?

>pull their hair out*

Fixed that for you.

I've never been to a bullfight, and come to think of it, neither has any of my acquaintances. When you look at the crowds in the bullrings nowadays it's all old people. The meme is dying, burgerbro.

Well that's sad. Your country is objectively pascifist now. No wonder no one has a job. That was the highlight of my trip to Spain back in 2002.

Lol you watch too much gore threads, most nice places aren't cartel warzones.

Is Dark Tower tv series good?

Bullfights are beautiful

Spain is full of unemployed pussy liberals now anyway.

Your laziness is only surpassed by that of the Italians. I'm sure those old guys weep for the days of Franco and Spanish pride. Should I go back to Spain I will see a bull fight, even if Spanish sons won't honor their history despite being surrounded by it.

>this same NFL is anti-Trump and pro-illegal with being all for dumping this shit onto the rest of America while these handegg apes live behind walled mansions

Fucking bullshit. I hope Pablo and Rodrigo rob and stab their asses.

>shitty water
Still better than your shitty water full of transgenics

Who knows why?
Election overtakes priority?
Kneeling for anthem?
Working more part time jobs, so can't?

No idea why, in anything I've read. Just that it's down.

>That was the highlight of my trip to Spain back in 2002.
Nice. One less burger here, then. Don't come back. We don't want you. And neither do 99 % of people in the world.

I thought mexicans didnt give a shit about handegg whats goingon

Could be worse.
Italians are advised against drinking city tapwater because pipes are dangerously close to waste ones- both new and ancient ones.

>2002

We were already cucked af back then. 2002 was the year military service was abolished, 2003 was full of anti-iraq war protests by cucks, 2004 was the Great Cuckening (the Madrid train bombings).

There is some merit to what you're saying, but seriously, no-one will miss bullfights. Far from being "our history", it's andalusian bullshit that was promoted during the 19th century for some reason (muh romanticism) and it needs to die along with muh flamenco and all that other crap.

Oh, and for the record I miss Franco too.

objectively true

Boycott the nfl

Or lead jaja

Gringos are hated in Mexico City.

I read that after the Spanish civil war, a lot of Leftist academics left for Mexico because the right took over in spain.

They ended up in the universities cranking out hard left anti-gringo bots.

It's worse in Mexico city than in the northern parts… it's very unsafe for whites. They will poison your food.

>DURR MY CITIES MILLIONAIRE NIGGERS ARE BETTER THAN YOUR CITIES MILLIONAIRE NIGGERS
stay bluepilled my friend

Any country in Europe would take a football game...

Instead we send 200 wealthy people who have a collective IQ of 76 to the country that LOVES to kidnap wealthy people for ransom.

What a great fucking idea.

>be raiders
>have best punter in the league
>get sent to mexico
>stadium is 5,100 feet higher than mile high stadium

Footballs will be launched into orbit on Monday

There was a game between the Raiders and the Chiefs here in London last year, people were pretty excited about it and the tube was full of fans. A lot were American expats though I imagine.