Why does Tigger say that the wonderful thing about Tiggers is he's the only one? He's obviously a tiger...

Why does Tigger say that the wonderful thing about Tiggers is he's the only one? He's obviously a tiger, and there's tons of tigers out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=71332
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there's tons of tigers out there
Not for long. Tigers are expected to go extinct by 2016.

Winnie The Pooh might be set in a dysotopian future where Christopher Robin is an orphan living in one of the last remaining patches of undisturbed nature in the world, hence the diverse fauna.

Well shit son you answered your own question
Tigger isn't a tiger, he's a Tigger

>by 2016
Errr, you do know which year we're on, right?

How many Tigers are you aware of that can bounce on their tail like a damn pogo stick?

I had a set of I can only assume episodes where tigger had a big part and invited all tiggers but no-one came and then he got depressed but overall at the end he realised he like being the only one.

I still have it on VHS

Tigger is probably my favorite character is the series

Two years into a horrific tiger-free world. I want to forget. I want to be back in the past, with the tigers, so I pretend that the present has yet to happen.

Fucking tiggers

What are you talking about Tigger is right there user cheer up

Winnie the Pooh is set in the future after tigers go extinct. It was a warning and we didn't listen.

Does Sup Forums realize that all these attempts to keep lions and such animals alive are only delaying the inevitable? Any animal who is of no use to humans? That animal WILL die in due time. You will never see anthro tigers or anthro lions or anthro foxes via genetic engineering because by the time such a technology exists the animals will be extinct.

Animals that provide us with milk and meat on the other hand will be kept around. And some animals will simply be killed for being ugly like snakes or be killed for being a nuisance like mosquitoes and roaches that carry diseases and same to rodents.

The interesting thing, well I find it interesting, is that tigger isn't a tiger
He's a stuffed animal, which means he could be a made up animal like a heffalump, so he probably was the only tigger
That being said, as Tigger is a toy, the fact that there are now a bunch of tigger toys out there, Tigger is no longer the only tigger

Tell that to the Chinese who make Tiger Wine out of the bones of tigers. Very expensive due to the shrinking numbers of this animal.

>he hasn't had tiger penis bone soup
Have fun being low test all your life.

Thanks teen

>some animals will simply be killed for being ugly like snakes
You fucking take that back

Tell that to Florida. They got an invasion of Pythons. They would love nothing more than to kill off every single one of those snakes. Ironically China HAD a population of pythons.....and they ate every single one of them into extinction in the region.

And to some people they are beloved pets. The very fact that China ate them all to extinction in their country shows that they have a use. It would be a shame to get rid of any potential food source. Who knows if some virus wipes out every bird and ungulate?

I think more people would be happy to see Floridians go extinct than snakes.

It means Christopher Robin named him when he was young, got the name wrong and fucked up Tiger as Tigger, probably by drawing him and writing the name with the wrong spelling but the name stuck. This makes him unique because Robin's name isn't the name every other Tiger stuffed animal got.

I thought this was pretty clear?

>everyone else is a tiger
>tigger is an inbred retard with a broken tail

This post is BS because lion and tigers and such do have a use to humans, being cool to look at. I'm serious, in the coming future there will be many species that have only narrowly avoided extinction by being popular in zoos.

Tigers can't make balls disappear.

What's your point? Why try so let's go kill all the tigers and lions?

You’re thinking of The Tigger Movie, user? Such a good movie, loved it as a kid.

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=71332

Christopher Robin knew what a tiger was but preferred Tigger because it's "more tiggerish."

This is one small edit away from being a big uh-oh.

>all these deleted posts
Oh jeez I missed some shit

Tigers don't bounce.

>all these
It's just one deleted post that a bunch of people replied to because it was controversial. I'm surprised the janitor didn't delete all the responses too because they usually do.

Frankly, though, it's silly to say you "missed" something when you can literally just look in the archive. And it's even easier with 4chanX.

Just because you haven't seen one do it doesn't mean they can't.

Why is this image cut? Is there something I don't want to see?

>He's obviously a tiger
He's a Tigger you fucking Nigger

No, of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

Would you?

I’m at a loss right now.

My mind is telling me no.

But my penis is telling me to spring for that pussy.

Is it possible that a tigger is the result of tigers evolving to stay relevant in a quickly changing world?

>not even at the overlord CR
Pussy shit.

shut up you pun slinging hispanic

Tiggers not Tigers.

Is it racist to call him Tigger as a human?
Are only other Tiggers allowed to say Tigger?
Can I at least say Tigga?

THE WONDERFUL THING ABOUT TIGGERS

Would Tigger be a better top or bottom?

Hm, he can jump high and land smack dab on your penis, but if he misses, you're fucked. If he's using his tail up your ass like a dildo and sproinging it, there's a chance he may go too far in, and you'd have to deal with fur in your ass.

Maybe just don't fuck Tigger?

Tigers don't have tops made out of rubber and bottoms made out of springs

Tigger please.

>He's obviously a tiger, and there's tons of tigers out there.

But he's a TIGGER

There's something that you want to see.

nega tigger