OK KO

Okay so... It's obvious someone really important to KO is gonna die. Something to make TKO come out yet again, this time for a deep and meaningful reason.

In my opinion It's going to be either Dendy or Carol. Carol is the most likely choice, as she is what one might call "The Mentor/Parental figure" to KO.

And you know what happens to a lot of mentor figures and parental figures? They die. Take Yoda, Mufasa, Bambi's mom, in fact TV Tropes has a whole trope dedicated to mentor figures dying.

Anyways, KO seems slightly dependent on his mom and whoever else might be there, and her death might trigger him to be independent and be able to defeat the final villain(Which is totally going to be Venomous, admit it).

So yeah, imo his mom's death would almost force him to mature, to be prepared to fight whatever shitstorm's coming his way.

If Dendy died, It could simply be a "False love interest" kinda story, like Yuu(That's her name right) and Sokka from Avatar.

Have them be basically best friends, and have them be closer and closer in love, and then kill the supposed lover off. Hey, Bridge To Terabithia did it.

I mean how badass would it be to see KO holding Carol/Dendy as they say their last words and breathe their last breath, then turning into a flaming rage induced TKO?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpolgar1.tumblr.com/post/171475114191/oh-boy-what-a-bittersweet-day-march-2nd-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds crazy user. It seems too light-hearted for something dark like this. But since the show's creator is a fan of anime. I will not be shocked if he pulls that outta the blue.

I mean in Clarence his grandma died. But that just came outta right field.

Maybe this show could pull it off? Who knows.

If that happened I would laugh.

Very hard.

Final boss is likely going to be that baby-thing Boxman was holding at the end of the Action News episode, no doubt the culmination of his and Venomous's partnership.

Yeah, who'd you pick? Dendy or Carol?

I pick Dendy

Baby-Onion thing kills Carol I'm calling it.

I'm calling It's gonna go full Destroya on everyone's asses with it mutating and growing huger and huger

Oooh, how? How shall we kill Kappa girl?

Does this show even have a story or lore? I watched about 20 episodes and it just seemed to be random fun stories.

kind of, but op is just insane

Simple. Pull a trap om the main hero and just when you think she is safe? The bad guy (Whoever that might be) would either stab her or shot her in the back.

It depends who will pull the trigger.

Yes I am

Now we just need some last words >:)

Awww yes.... Have THAT kill Dendy

You give me feels

Not enough feels

Dendy: At least I became a hero in your eyes...

>Passes out dead

KO: "D-Dendy? D-DENDY?!"

Nice comment

Thx m8

Who's that gril? She looks so damn thicc

Also here's an episode idea after Dendy's death.

KO stumbles across her video/audio diary and discovers she had an amazing pitch for a TV Show...

So he goes to ass-lengths to get it made for his friend

That's Enid

That's Enid, and she is. She's got the sexy genes of a black Vampire and a Werewolf.

Sounds amazing!

Don't forget she's also part bunny due to that werewolf granddad furry who bite her.

In the end It's just some cheesy parody of some weird 90's show called Twipsy, about these kids going into the interweb/cyberspace

Mmhmm sounds about right.

I'm titling the episode "Star Of The Show"

Any other alternate title ideas instead?

And if she really does end up having kids with Rad, they are going to be literal chimeras

Who says she'll have kids with Rad? Carol x Enid's where It's at yo

Do the Boxmore kids team up with KO through some combination of plot points?

Honestly, that'll probably happen. Either Boxmore pushes them to their limits, or he gets betrayed himself

Mr Gar seems more likely to be killed off in my opinion than either Carol or Dendy

way more likely if we were to go this route would be for one of the background characters to get pushed up in importance long enough to build a relationship of note with KO and then get killed off(like Android 16 in DBZ for example)

RIP Brandon

I can't believe that this show became a liberal mouthpiece for brainwashing propaganda. It's disgusting. How any of you people can still watch it after what is essentially trying to poison the heart and minds of children.

>Boxman turns his back on the other bots and kicks them to the curb in favor of Li'l Baby Hellspawn because he doesn't need them any more
>They turn on Boxman and help KO & friends
>All the bots combine into a single big robot that gets blown away effortlessly by the baby to establish how powerful it is

So POINT in this endgame is actually evil, right?
>Mr. Gar
In this scenario, I imagine that he sacrifices his life, correct?
>background character
Mr. Logic seems like the most likely choice, he's able to turn the Boxmore kids and gets killed for it or was actually some sort of plant to weed out dissenters of Boxman

NORMIE GET OUT

BAN ASSAULT SKELETON REMOTES

But none of them die, right? Kill off Darrel, make them extra pissed

Actually, now that I think about it, that hellspawn thing is probably going to turn against his father after he realizes how powerful he has become

>that gets blown away effortlessly by the baby to establish how powerful it is
please don't, that trope has always sucked

>Mr. Logic seems like the most likely choice, he's able to turn the Boxmore kids and gets killed for it or was actually some sort of plant to weed out dissenters of Boxman
true, well him or maybe one of the POINT members(current or former) besides Mr Gar or Carol

Yep... but who'd die from it?

No, the one that gets killed off is Jethro

>brainwashing propaganda
>implying it wasn't 100% accurate
Crooked merchants selling dangerous tools to fearful and gulible masses who, when asked to accept stricter regulations start bleating about "individual rights".

>all these niggas thinking that anyone will die in a childrens' cartoon
Yeah nah, we'll get another episode that is a homage to another old cartoon.

Shills for soyboy fagspreading shows like this huh? How much do they pay you?

>His one and only phrase was actually him convincing himself he was an individual

All of the other robots are like "You went too far now bruh"

>Yep... but who'd die from it?
Venomous

No seriously... Like hero-wise

KO's mother dies, and his father appears to train him to get revenge.
Also, his father is Ryu. Giving the story dynamic of a powerful character who has a dark side. Helping KO tame and overcome his hatred.

post me darrel

Mr. Gar's actually his dad instead... and Mr. Gar's pissed about Carol's death

Post me Darrel...

Dead

Naw, but Gar becomes his surrogate father figure in the absence of his mother

AWWW YES AND RAD HIS SURROGATE MOTHER

WAIT I MEANT BROTHER WHAT NO WHY

>Darrell's Slav squat
If anyone could an edit with three becoming Slavs, that'd be much appreciated

They all become Slavs when they reform

Darrel gonna die tho

Reeeeeee

Carol gonna die

Anyone remember this show?

Every episode

For real this time

Hell yeah
Used to rub a few out to Champ, those were the days

obvious my shit, what evidence do you have?

Awww yeah Twipsy. Albert Barkhorn best character

Idk... just something I came up with

>speculation thread

Speculation thread is best thread

>just something I came up with
i used a mean face,
but after seeing that,
i want to encourage your artist endeavours.
good job user!

Thanks other user

Well what the hell else do you want! A shipping / waifu/ husbandando thread? It's nice for it to not be that for once!

True but... Dendy is best waifu

Well, you come up with great shit
Keep it up, muh nigga

Thx senpai :)

Sorry I was trying to say f a m

But yeah, rip Kappa.... Mikey

PARALYZE DENDY

No problemo, kohai-chan! ;3
Now bend over.

Okay... d a d d y

When are we going to get an episode of best girls working together

>Wacky kids cartoon
>Killing off main character's mom or best friend
Yeah, probably not.

>western spy squat

I will purge this show if he dies

Are the new episodes on ctoon.party yet

No

is ok ko good show

jpolgar1.tumblr.com/post/171475114191/oh-boy-what-a-bittersweet-day-march-2nd-2018
so Jeremy Polgar (storyboard supervisor) just left. Hope he does well in other projects

>Robosiblings end up becoming unwilling/reluctant heroes in the season finale by either turning on Boxman or being betrayed by Boxman
>second season status quo change involves them adjusting to their new roles as heroes
>episode dealing with them realizing they can’t die like they used to because all of the respawn tech is still with Boxman
>Darrel becomes the extremely stupid Vegeta to KO’s Goku, since Darrel was the first villain KO fought. KO and Darrel train together.
>Rad gets awkward around Shannon, who still doesn’t care about him (yet)
>Raymond remains fabulous

first date: get assaulted
second date: propose
third date: make a baby
fourth date: NOW you can kiss. don't be a slut

bump

Oh cool, another fun show that being latched on to by lorefags until the show caves and caters to their autistic whims and turns to shit.

That sandwich was a fucking mistake

yes and
yes