There is literally nothing wrong with letting your life get fucked by big black bull and swallowing his load after

There is literally nothing wrong with letting your life get fucked by big black bull and swallowing his load after.

After the horrible and deplorable treatment of african americans through our history (slavery, kkk, segregation, police killings) it is the least they could do.

In fact, Every married woman should be forced by the government to get fucked by a bull while her husband watches. The husband should be forced to swallow.

This is a small fraction of what african americans deserve as compensation for their treatment by us.

>no, I am not joking. I am proud cuck and happily swallow a black man's load after he fucks my wife.

>no, I am not joking. I am proud cuck
>flag
Nice try Tyrone.

KYS faggot.

>Sage goes in all fields.

I was expecting a Swede desu. Are there really this many cucks in Yankeestan?

>Holding its ballsack

Hawt

Explain to me objectively why anything I said is wrong.

>muh feelings

is not an argument

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Hey, who are we to judge your fetish, take it to some other board though please.

whats wrong with it?

Being this autistic. KYS faggot.

Why do I keep falling for this bait.

I doubt any black person would want to fuck a girl while some guy watches it, much less swallow his cum.

the shitposting here has gotten so bad post presidential election

i forgot how bad it usually is

I wouldn't mind a dude encouraging me to blow my load and squeezing my balls as I shot them into his wife. Sounds breedy neat. Like "I'm a king" or somethign.

This. Thank you! Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

sage hide report mods

Really, what is so wrong with cuckoldry.

You guys don't have an argument against it other than muh feelings.

you shoving it down our throats on a daily basis

Me and my girlfriend do something similar to this. While most cucks are guys who get cheated on by their girlfriends and are too pussy to fight back despite not liking it, me and my bitch found out early on we had fantasies of her fucking other guys, so basically while we are swingers, we pretend in front of other guys that we are a cuckold couple. She is 30 and I am 27 and she likes to pick up guys from bars where college boys hang out.

One fun thing we do is that she jerks me off before the guy comes in, and while she and him are having sex, she points to my penis struggling to get hard and she tells him its because I can't get it up (so he actually doesn't know it's only because I just came)

Another fun thing is after he has cum in her pussy we do this thing where I have a "ruined orgasm". I fuck her afterwards but I have to wear a condom, also I cannot cum while in her pussy, so I then pull out right before I cum, and even then I can't stroke my dick, I just gotta let it cum on its own, shit is so fucking hot, we only get to do this stuff maybe at most once or twice a month

kill yourself please faggot

White female/black male relationships are the most natural and beautiful type of relationship in this world.

White women want the strongest and healthiest offspring and the black man's sperm can accomplish that.

I can't wait to have a daughter to encourage her to get blacked.

reminder that (((BLACKED))) threads are jewish propaganda, as are (((MGTOW))) threads.

That being said, make the nigger cum :DD :P

Reported degenerate asshole

In america perhaps, but thats not how things work in europe.