Tfw being a muslim girl in Germany

>tfw being a muslim girl in Germany
Everyone is being racist. All the Germans get butthurt over my hijab and say mean things. I can't wait for islam to be more accepted here.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/12/13-countries-where-atheism-punishable-death/355961/
hrw.org/report/2016/07/16/boxed/women-and-saudi-arabias-male-guardianship-system
youtube.com/watch?v=hPht8rM_GaQ
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/16/translator-migrants-hate-christians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you cute

sandnigger

Let the bait begin

Hey let me see that fat ass.
>OP is a girl, a gamer, and a Muslim.

Not going to happen.

Don't wear it.

>Inb4 ye I know its a bait

You will be hanged in the near future

Leave Europe, go back to your homeland.

>don't like my religion
>racist

Well, there's your problem.

Schwacher Köder.

'to be more accepted here' will not end well. I'll buy you some rope

Good luck with that.

Kill yourself

dann pfostiere doch mal richtige köder. wenn du weisst was ich meine.

>another "ahmed pretending to be a girl online" thread

I suggest you migrate to a muslim country.

What's the penalty in Islam for converting to another religion/apostacy?

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/12/13-countries-where-atheism-punishable-death/355961/

What happens if I preach Christianity in Saudi Arabia?

If you think it's bad now, then you have no clue what awaits in the near future.

Tolerance for Islam will never come around as long as intelligent and self motivated people exist. And unfortunately for Islam, the world turns by the whims of those few individuals, not by the cries of the billions of unwashed masses.

>islam
>accepted by any modern society
>ever

hrw.org/report/2016/07/16/boxed/women-and-saudi-arabias-male-guardianship-system

>In Saudi Arabia, a woman’s life is controlled by a man from birth until death. Every Saudi woman must have a male guardian, normally a father or husband, but in some cases a brother or even a son, who has the power to make a range of critical decisions on her behalf.
>As dozens of Saudi women told Human Rights Watch, the male guardianship system is the most significant impediment to realizing women’s rights in the country, effectively rendering adult women legal minors who cannot make key decisions for themselves.
>Rania, a 34-year-old Saudi woman, said, “We are entrusted with raising the next generation but you can’t trust us with ourselves. It doesn’t make any sense.”
>Every Saudi woman, regardless of her economic or social class, is adversely affected by guardianship policies.

youtube.com/watch?v=hPht8rM_GaQ

You're not supposed to talk to men without permission Mohammedina

tits or gtfo

kys

Die Öfen warten schon.
þú talat þyskan?

Kill yourself.

i love you, sister.

Did they ALMOST draw it from your head and say you should hang yourself with it?

This will not happen in the near future. You have a long wait ahead

ankles or gtfo

>1 post by this ID

Bülüm racs ölkör ayhni ül?

urlaub. man gönnt sich ja sonst nichts.

>a girl on /pol
>a muslim on Sup Forums
>a muslim girl on Sup Forums

Yeah I believe you fatima, can I fuck your ass raw now ?

Ah, verstehe, also bist du kein deutschsprechender Isländer, schade.

i hope someone kills you bitch

if plane tickets were cheaper, I would go to germany and fly a plane right into your house

askin the real questions

>1 post by this ID
tits or gtfo

Go back to arab, you filthy mudslime

Assimilate and take off the head rag or get the fuck out.

Assimilation is a lie brother don't be foolish.

Or at least let's say this : You can assimilate a person but not a people. They have to go back.

D-darf ich dein heimlicher kuffar freund sein?

Unfortunately your post is probably cheap bait.
If not, be aware that I only wait for the slightest chaos to kill you. When I see you in the streets my only thought is to stab you in the stomach. My turn will come.

lol shut up weeb

High quality bait. I might use it later.

Go back to Pakistan goatfuckistan inbreed subhuman.

fuck you faggot muzzie lover

>I can't wait for islam to be more accepted here

Worst b8 I've seen in a while

> Pajeet, you're filthy too

What affect do you guys think that the failure of the space Mahdi and Damascus Sky Jesus/40k horsemen to show up during their end time prophecies will have during the coming AI and Nanotechnology revolution which will completely revolutionize human life in the coming 20-30 years? Will it increase or decrease the number of Muslims; or will they just ignore that which doesn't fit their narrative?

kill yourself

Yeah well you'll have to be patient. Our people is clearly not ready for this.

Tu veut devenir un dégénéré assassin?
En te rabaissant au même niveau que certaines saloperie qui on commis ce genre de faits?

Il ya de meilleur exemple dans l'histoire de France.

Where were you when you realised saudis are the most redpilled.

That doesn't sound very fair. People are awful. If only they could have the hearts of Muslims you wouldn't see such hatred.
A translator who has lived in Germany since the 1990s has revealed that Muslim migrants believe “Germany should be Islamised”, and loathe their hosts, according to a new report.
Working with asylum seekers in migrant centres, the 39 year old translator says she learnt that Muslims seek to “destroy” Christians, through having more children, and preach hatred towards people of other faiths.
Catholic website Kath.net, which has been looking into reports that Christians are discriminated against in German refugee camps, arranged a meeting with the Eritrean after being contacted by a German politician aware of the Catholic news agency’s work.
Grateful for the “open-minded reception and support” she was given by Germany after arriving as a refugee in 1991, the woman began to volunteer in asylum centres five years ago to “give something back”.
A Christian but presumed to be Muslim by migrants and other staff volunteering and working at the shelters, the translator of Arabic immediately discovered “Christians are oppressed, intimidated and harassed by Muslim refugees. This is normal.”
The woman has worked in several migrant centres and discloses that their security staff and other translators, who are almost all Muslim, are part of the problem.
“They have mostly grown up here, are well-educated and are professionals, and they give a first impression of having a cosmopolitan outlook”, she says.
When migrant centre staff believe non-Muslims are out of earshot, “they then show their true face and how they want Germany to be Islamised. They despise our country and our values”.
Horrified by what she heard, but curious to learn more, she chose to continue concealing her religion and decided to check out study sessions in nearby mosques.
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/16/translator-migrants-hate-christians/

Je suis à bout. Je laisse rien derrière moi de toutes façons. J'ai déjà la vie d'une personne enfermée à l'isolement.

Literally retarded. Memes aside what has this unhuman son of a b*tch to do with my religion and ne believing in God?

That's something that I'll never understand, the (((logic))) behind that post...