German Hate Thread

Can we start a German hate thread? I'm just laying here and am feeling a profound disgust for Germany. I'll start:

>Destroy Europe in WWI
>Destroy Europe in WWII
>Destroy Europe with shit-skins

Good fucking job, Krauts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQpzB-GxU0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Instead of hating you should support us in 2017 like we supported you this year.

Start by impeding your degenerate shit you spread worldwide. Your movies, shows, journalists, blogs, music, books, educating the next generation of cucks even on Ivy League universities.

>bombing our country to shit for two times
>Germany regrowing stronger like a phoenix from the ashes
>American Hillybilly-Trash tries to insult my country on fucking Sup Forums
>Fails miserably
>What are American Burger-Patties to German Krupp-Stahl?
>What are a few arabic plebs to a united Germany?
>Feels good man to live in Nation #1

>german beer
>clearer than water

I and many others feel nothing but sorrow for what has happened to Germany. We no longer have any control over our media and institutes the Jews have full control. We idolize and honor what your forefathers had achieved 70+years ago.

it should be clear by now who the real enemies of Europeans are

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Yes its a global Problem. But the ones that are responsible are not even these few arabic Farmers and Goat-Shepards. The true evil are the cosmopolitic capitalistic elites, those richest 0,5% of the people in the western world. they are bringing all these new People to Germany to suppress our high Wage-standard

JIDF divide and conquer thread
Brought to you exclusively by non-whites

Your country is shit and you know it

And your country is just a independent province of our one :')

And least we're living in a country.

>Luxembourg

Germany at least gave us the greatest writers, philosophers, composers

You only give us hip hop, Lady Gaga and Capeshit

Death to Americans

You forgot;

>Rothschild family is German
>Cultural Marxists were German

Why does he have a mug of urine on his desk

Either you let us rule you, or we will jump down the abyss and drag the rest of you with us.

You had your chance.

don't let your guard down Kraut

youtube.com/watch?v=rQpzB-GxU0A

Jews have no nationality.

It's a country which is terminally ill, it literally has no future. Why bother hating on it? they hate on themselve's enough for everyone. You're pretty much firing rounds in to its corpse at this point, you may aswell leave it alone.

Shut up Krautberg

Sometimes you just need to relax and let the cyclone-b just float.

Let's have an OP is a faggot thread.

Seriouly though, moronic hate for Germans, or any other white country, is subversive kikery.

Verrecke, dreckiger Idiot

You're behind on your reparations this month, Hans.

1 vs.1 England would have never won a war against Germany

he difficulty in understanding the German is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a human, but a robot, and therefore thinks mechanically. We can no more understand a German than a toaster or a lawnmower, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other robotic characteristics, the German has no regard for human life and is an all out humorless bitch, automaton, and chronic worker-bee.

Start working overtime Jesus. The wall won't pay for itself.

fuck you germany fuck you!

1v1 Germany would be just economically wrecked by unending blockade while Brits would sip tea in peace.

>SHART

Hahahahaha
Oh Shit everybody stay political correct from now on the World Owner Controlling People are here.

Glorified hotdogs, shitty beer, even shittier people. There is nothing about Germans to like.

>IN

>MART

>one chance at life
>born in Germany

>be German hive mind
>conquering the world and destroying jews is literally all i think about
>start couple of wars, do well most of the time but lose in the end
>jews start controlling everything
>doesn't matter, still great country, got my economy going after having all my big cities destroyed. masterrace prevails.
>suddenly i get a gute Idee
>jews try to steal the world from me with globalised banking systems, multiculturalism and feminism, things i absolutely hate
>why not beat them at their own game?
>elect female leader
>completely dominate Europe with my economy, make poor countries my bitch
>everyone things I am great, everyone looks up to me
>now I just sit here and wait until I can take over other continents
>if jews try to stop me I just shout "WOW THAT'S SEXIST"
>get a boner about how great I am

Almost completely irrelevant but German girls are impossible for anyone I know to get, but somehow I manage to see all these pictures of them kissing and dating refugees and I just can't process it.

Atleast we are not fatties BTFO

Burger starts shitty bait thread so Israel has to come to the rescue...

On other hot news - water is wet.

FOURTH REICH NOW.

>Be Polish
>Attack tanks with cavalry
>Lose War after 18 Days
>MUH POLAND IS INVINCIBLE!!!11!!1! NEVER CONQUERED BY ANYONE!!1!!!!11!

I don't see any countries that are or will be superpowers inside that circle

> destroyed the Roman Empire
> started WW I
> started WW II
> flooding Europa with Reguees and destroying the EU

Business as usual

I always thought extremely highly of German culture and history, but Luther, Nietzsche, Marx, Frankfurter Schule, Hitler, Merkel... It all makes sense; Germany is Europe's sworn enemy...

I can feel your disgust, my friend. I hate Germany the way it became, too. That's why i am supporting the right wing now, I've been a leftist scumbag faggot before this.

Germany didn't destroy europe in WW1 or WW2.

In WW1 the brits fucked the germans over because they were more worried about their colonial interests in africa than mainland europe. In WW2 they were just pussies in general.

Germany has only ever destroyed europe in modern times, after the jewish puppets forced them to become multicultural. Europeans have butchered each others for thousands of years and came out better, but now they're being replaced by shitskins instead.

Joke's on the rest of the world because now we're all slaves to the globalists. This is what we fought wars for, this is what we've paid trillions of dollars for.

MUCK FERKEL

You ruined my night with this image, go fuck yourslef piece of shit.

I'm sorry, but Germanic men are all metrosexual faggots. Nobody wants you, not even your own women who would rather debase themselves by mating with third worlders than be with the sort of self-loathing trash that passes for "men" in your parts. You are a race of cowards and cucks. You always have been. Alaric knew this, and Iberians know this well from our history. It's in your genes.

Germany is the fatherland. Fuck you.

Whether you like it or not most Americans and Canadians come from German blood.

You should be pissed at the globalist kikes, not Germans.

I have infinitely more respect for German people than I do for Americans

Americans are fucking retards. Fuck I can't stand living here. It's like I'm surrounded by a bunch of zombies who only care about Snapchat, Instagram, and NFL. Truly a nation of idiots.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

You cool.

t. Muhammed that practices slightly different version of Islam

hooouuly shit, israel. you gots to chill.

Lol I'm not German, just an observation I've noticed while living here. I know that in my home country tall germanic men are certainly seen as attractive. It's a problem with the females and a particular division of the males who believe that to preserve a national identity is to be a Nazi. Like 70% of men that I am friends with are not in any way for this forced immigration.

I'll just leave this here for the Romans.

I gotta agree with the jew here. Germans BTFO.

Nobody noticed it says poo on his shirt?

USA should have rebuilt Poland and not Germany after WW2, they wouldn't let Europe be shitskins right now.

I don't know how I feel about Germany.

>P - O
> O

Israeli bantz too much for the kraut, the concept of humor is beyond the kraut. His sense of German """""humor""""" involves destroying Europe yet again.

>one chance at life
>born in africa/arabia
>simply go to germany illegally
>get german passport
>stay there forever

europe needs a good purging with another Reich. Purge all the shit skins like a ipactation of foul smelling shit in the asshole with a cleansing enema.

I think that's arabs that got cucked by germany when you think about it. That poor little soul is going to marry a german women, take care of the children, that will never be arabs since their mother ain't. The woman of its life is a degenerate, his childrens will be degenerate, other arabs and turks will spill at him because he went for a non-arab women, his ancestors will loud at him every night for betraying his kind. And eventually hiw own childrens are going to deport him out of Germany because he ain't german.

He doesn't know it, but behind that sweet little kiss it's hell that awaits him.

Visiting germany in January, will i get finger raped there by refugees?

Can't hate them. I like them, I maybe love them as a culture.

Your image makes me sad and mad at the same time. Above all, it makes me feel powerless.

City or Rural area?

GERMAN FUCKING SCAM BANKS TOOK MY 8640 FUCKING EUROS, FUCK YOU GERMANS I HOPE BABA MERKEL DESTROYS U ALL
T. MAD GEORGIAN

> still salty

This

>says the hypocritical kike that stole palestine

germans would rather fuck dogs and stick dildos up their ass than get girls

no wonder they have the lowest birthrate in the world

England never won any 1vs1 war against another european country in their entire history
All they could beat alone were African tribes and abos

i am 1/28th jewish

You guys don't HAVE to dub every (((Hollywood))) movie that comes out. Take responsibility for your own country like we did ours.

This. I can't fucking believe Germany right now. I used to feel sorry for them, but now it's kind of like . . . Why the hell should I care? They don't. No, fuck Germany, they're done. Now all that's left to figure out is how to contain it. Same thing for Sweden. All that hot fucking air about muh Master Race, and now look. Utterly ruined. Given the pattern of self-destruction over the last 100 years, it's apparent Aryans have no place in a modern world.
Step aside, faggots, the Eternal Anglo will handle this.

>abloo bloo my grandpa got roasted in an oven waahh wahhh

cry more faggot

>meanwhile murica has the biggest animu dubbing business.

>still salty

germans are worst than niggers, Merkel understands that and started to breed out their barbarian bloodlines with civilized nigger genes

>coalburners everywhere
>society not ostracizing them into committing suicide
>mfw Roman in the (((current year)))

u sir are sick creep

>night

Come on spahgetti, it's 12:50 in the afternoon.

>all this hate for Germans

>Germans mass exodus to the United States
>suddenly United States becomes #1

>United States starts taking in brown people as it coincidentally begins its decline
>meanwhile Germany rebuilds from complete destruction to become US competitor

>a thread on Sup Forums is made
>shitty 3rd world trash and irrelevant nations flood the thread to talk shit about the most capable race of people to ever exist

stay mad you fucking losers

>Destroy Europe in WWI
Didn't start it.
>Destroy Europe in WWII
After decades of abject misery and exploitation by the victors of WWI
>Destroy Europe with shit-skins
Because their post WWII constitution, forced on them by the allies, is extremely hospitable to the sjw political faction. Anything you say against them can be construed as a sort of "Nazi" propaganda.

>says Germans are worse than niggers
>he lives in a literal narco state where they hack each other to pieces
>he can't even spell "worse" correctly

stupid people don't know they're stupid, they lack the self awareness for it

Berlin and then traveling around , any advice's on german girls? Do's and dont's?

>Sure, let's bring in the people responsible for WWII, Merkel and muh Refugees Welcome
>capable

Hah. No.

Check their underwear for refugees

>>Destroy Europe in WWI

Je t'aime French neighbor. Your like our only real neighbor state, all the other are owned by losers. And our ESA rocks

>culture

Claiming germanics to be the mother culture is like saying jurchen, mongols or manchus are the mother culture of east asia.

Germans are to Rome as Pakis are to Germany.

>German hate thread
Looks like jews did their homework again.

>responsible for WWII

why don't you lurk more before posting you fucking newfag

fucking this