Official crossover when

Official crossover when

They've even made Marvel vs. Attack on Titans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wAJqpoA2l0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'd only work if Superman ends up in Goku's setting and has to find the Supers to wish himself back.

I could see them crossing over, tearing each other's respective shit up, becoming bros and defeating some bbeg

Okay first off, Attack on Avengers was nothing but a glorified cameo due to Cebulski being a fucking weaboo
Second, Nips don't give a flying fuck about Goku vs Superman.
It's a stupid debate only discussed by filthy gaijins and if there was ever an official crossover it'd just open the floodgates to shitposting (will it be a western comic or manga, people seeing Goku drawn by someone who isn't Japanese as heresy, how DC would get involve to make Superman win (if they do fight), dumbasses asking for more crossovers even if they don't make sense, etc) for weeks/months to come.
Granted the only DC/anime crossover that'd be genuinely good is Lupin vs Gotham
Third, you made this thread just to have another stealth Dragon Ball thread
You have to go b/a/ck/

Yeah but that always happens. Make it so Clark gets to have an ADVENTURE as his own guy in that world, learning martial arts and techniques as he slowly juices back up on sun power.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A GAIJIN WHILE I'M MASTERING THE ART OF PUTTING RAW FISH ON A BALL OF RICE

Nigga please

Who cares DragonBall is an inconsistent shit.

That looks quite complicated for eating a ball of rice covered by raw fish.

So is capeshit
It's just Toriyama has the same amount of memory and inconsistency as a group of changing writers and editors at DC
Remember, best girl is forever forgotten

NIGGA PLEASE

>Implying Superman meeting Astro Boy wouldn't be comfy as fuck

It'd be terrible and there'd be no defined winner or loser.

It'd never be what anyone would want it to be.

This, Clark getting dropped in Dragon Ball would be a great way to scale his power way back and have him learn a few more fighting styles. Bruce has been trying to get him to step up his game since he only really knows two or three styles.

>Lupin vs Gotham

Never in my life have I needed something so much and never known until I received it.

Do kids today even know what Dragon Ball Z is?

>Bruce has been trying to get him to step up his game since he only really knows two or three styles.
Fuck that bullshit.

I'm tired of Batman and Wonder Woman pretending Superman hasn't faced more diverse and dangerous foes than either of them. Like Z after OG Dragon Ball, the aspect of Martial Arts was left in the dust when the fights became about saving the planet.

If you really want Superman to learn Martial Arts, make it Superman's shit. Like Torquasm-Vo and Rao or Horu-Kanu. Or the Boxing and Wreastling lessons he got in Smallville.

>I'm tired of Batman and Wonder Woman pretending Superman hasn't faced more diverse and dangerous foes than either of them.

Why the fuck do you think he want him to get better, I didn't have to read one more word of what you wrote to know you don't know a goddamn thing about the relationship between them. Bruce looks at Clark like a older brother, he knows the guy its stronger but he wants him BETTER.

WW just wanted to bang him.

I think goku will surpass superman and make the world a better place.
Super is just a shit political comentary since day one, and they cant but make him more edgy as time pass.
The entire embodiment of whats wrong with capeshit, not to mention old as fuck.

Goku should be the one to look at in this day and age. He is a better character even in his lowest super characterization.

I always wondered if goku ended up on wonder woman's island

why is starfox there?

>Keep wanting him to be the hero and hope and light to thw universe and nightmare to you
That aint goku and never will be

>final destination
>no items
>fox only

>eating anything with soy

This man would be very annoying if you met him in real life.

how about an 8 bracket tourney
1)Goku
2)Vegeta
3)Supes
4)Martian Manhunter
5)Invincible
6)Thragg
7)Hyperion
8)Hulk

You're an idiot.

Goku is an asshole and a terrible shonen mc that just keeps getting handed new superforms over the rest of the cast solely due to being the mc.

The tournament arcs in Super are pure cancer

>tournament

It's a battle royale, a tournament is where the entrants are placed into brackets and face off to see who will move on to the next bracket until there is a final match. A Battle Royale is a free for all where everyone fights everyone. I dont know if it was a translation error or maybe it had to do with avoiding comparisons with the Novel/Movie of the same name but calling it a tournament was really stupid.

Wish Hero Academia and X-Men crossed over to see Magneto butthurt

The anime has basically been playing it as one on ones, and having the cast from the main universe be responsible for most of the ring outs.

Either way that has nothing to do with the fact the show is awful.

This, Superman could roll with that whereas Goku wouldn't really work in DC's setting.

This all seems pretty obvious. Most of it is more or less English table manners suited to shitty cutlery.

That's why you make it so it's not a death battle. Make 'em bros. They'd be bros.

>spoiler
And it was total garbage

>WW just wanted to bang him
all Thymiscirian sex starts as a sparing match

Soy is a meme, cows milk has more effect on your hormone levels than soy ever will

I'm so happy I can disregard this bullshit thanks to living in the west.

>Wow, look at all those popular things. Good thing I only watch cartoon vore and eat hot pockets. I am a real man!

>WW just wanted to bang him.
And then you complain that I don't know their relationship. Found the fucking casual

People still think you look like a retard for fisting your cutlary and laying your dirty knife on the table.

Isn't that only because mass produced milk in the states comes from steroid cows?

She did at one point and several writers have used this, back in the 80s, long before you were born junior.

t. buttblusted nippon lover

that would be nice

who of the two is more powerful, has nothing to do with who is better character, m8.

I think goku is a better character than superman, and I prefer that he himself be less powerful than superman, because it goes according to the point of the character.

But it could make lots of money, and that's the main goal of every corporation. DC and Toriyama are missing a great opportunity.

youtu.be/wAJqpoA2l0Q

Who is ready for the power level butthurt tonight?

DC vs Shonen Jump game instead please

Cause Smash Bros showed up on EVO 2018 twice while Marvel vs Capcom Infinite doesn't.

I think the main reason why they haven't done a crossover is due to the differences in artstyle. If you put superman on a anime drawn world he would look to weird and out of place, same goes for goku in a comic like drawn world.
Maybe if you took both to an alien world where everybody else looks non human then maybe the differences in drawings wouldn't be so apparent.
Also, someone correct me if in wrong but isn't there some sort of legal agreement on dc comics that states superman cannot lose no matter what?
If that's actually true and you put both goku and superman in the same show/movie they couldn't fight because dc would never let supes lose and toriyama also wouldn't allow goku to lose due to him being such a massive icon.
I only see this working if they took goku and supes to an alien planet where nobody else but them looked human and they fought an evil thing together.
That being said I would fund the shit out of a crossover between the 2 even if they sat on a couch and talk for 20 minutes.

This

>Lupin vs Gotham
wait what?
link?

>that'd be genuinely good
>that'd be
it's not real user

Forget this crossover, I want more Toku crossovers.