youtube.com/watch?v=huHWAN44JuU [Open]
Svtfoe is moving to Disney Channel:
twitter.com/DisneyChannelPR/status/967067743542390784

Star vs The Parodies of Sup Forums Vol.1
mediafire.com/file/n1w6zv7xw1vngwv/Star vs The Parodies of -co- Vol.1.rar

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98404238/#98456414
next-episode.net/star-vs.-the-forces-of-evil
pumacita.tumblr.com/post/158684505074/hi-i-always-have-trouble-drawing-marco-and-star
pumacita.tumblr.com/post/162144781334/marco-head-tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it safe now?

So Eclipsa definitely fucked with her own scroll while Moon was asleep in order to throw Moon off her trail and gain her sympathy, right?

What is this gilf up to and can she trusted?

Did you really stay in Svtfoe threads during hiatus? Fool, just return when there is something else to discuss apart from ships

HEY user! ITS NEVER SAFE WHEN PICKLE STAR IS AROUND! BE CAREFUL.

Declare /sveg/ back to be active, Uncle River!

I want to come deep inside of Star's teenage cunny

Is what safe?

stupid reviews continue. the complete lack of bitchboy content this week is appreciated.

The Bogbeast of Boggabah
>Moon is insanely stupid. she has been wrong about literally everything this season and the last. the "ridiculous stories" bit feels kind of like bad writing, or at least contrived, if we're supposed to get any other impression from it than her being terminally stupid (some of her reactions to Star in the past can at least be excused with their different views or her being stressed; this is just actively closing her mind against something related to what's literally her #1 concern now)
>also does Moon even know who Heinous is? guess Star probably told her about her at some point a season or two ago
>after the first minute or so establishing what Moon does/doesn't know, yeah, almost entirely filler
>what is with all these shitty one-time characters this season. he was barely there, but still
>I get the whole point of the hunt was that it was supposed to be pointless and boring, but it also made most of the episode pointless and boring. some of the gags kind of picked up at the end but mostly it was just tedious
>everyone will still suck its dick because it had material tangentially related to their lameass fetishes though
>Star's braids were cute, I like how expressive they were
>Star got practically a magical girl transformation out of nowhere. great outfit that we barely got to see
>ending twist worked okay. River pretty much stating the moral was kinda heavy-handed
>I wasn't crazy about much of the episode but it picked up at the end and didn't do anything I hated. it was weak but not bad
>I thought maybe they'd see Eclipsa's monster husband at some point based on those promos, but I guess that's for another time

continued in next post. we've got a whole week of legal threads ahead so hopefully it doesn't feel like I'm spamming this one

Tell me what you guys thought was the most important parts of the episode. Will work on this throughout the week.
>Mina is the good goyim of some master keikaku ligger hating jew out to destroy the race mixed bastard child of Eclipsa
I can't wait for the race war to begin. Buff Frog is going to be throw to the ground by an attack and right before some enemy delivers a final blow, his kids will be the one to save him. Soon

Total Eclipsa the Moon
>the reference I never thought they'd actually do
>Moon wasn't nearly as stupid here so I'm leaning toward "contrived" for the previous (worse) episode
>Eclipsa was the most fun she's been this entire season, all throughout the episode
>the theories about Festivia being Eclipsa's daughter were kind of partially right. this is genuinely the most interesting thing that's happened this season since Battle for Mewni, and I like the ambiguity of exactly who she is and how she fits in, whether Eclipsa's lying, etc.
>monster sex joke, nice
>memory wipe scene was fucked up. I kind of like that for once a series with that element avoided the gross implications by having Moon do it accidentally
>as usual, all the MUSICAL EPISODE, FUCK THIS SHIT idiots were wrong. I remember that song being called a "lullaby" on some video but I don't know if that was official or not. could've been taught to Meteora either way
>Eclipsa not knowing wandless magic is interesting. either she's lying or those people who theorized that she'll get Star's wand at some point were totally right. maybe Star's S4 wand will be NO wand. she sure hasn't been using it much this season anyway
>spider stuff went on a little too long, even if it is meant to turn out later that Eclipsa did something shady during that time
>archive being hidden is of course suspicious as fuck. I like how dumb all the queens are turning out to be
>had suspected in Stranger Danger the MHC had had their memories altered but didn't really expect it. wonder who Moon suspects
>Glossaryck feels like an obvious option, makes you wonder if he's in a semi-mindwipe state right now
>the MHC could easily find out who was in the archives, if they really wanted to

fun episode, much better than a lot of this season. actually used characters well and didn't waste much time on dumb shit, and for once, lore. still not getting my hopes too high but maybe this is the point where the season gets its shit together

Star vs the BOG PILL

>Hey user, wanna see how tight my grip is? C'mon, don't look at me like that, don't ya want a... you know.

>So Eclipsa definitely fucked with her own scroll
It's quite possible. She knew exactly where to look in the first place.
And given that Moon knows almost nothing about the archive, she can be easily deceived.

The weird Clock thing with the Mechanical hands and the spider dancing with the crown

Stupid indeed.These aren't reviews,these are paraphrasings of what happened in the episodes but mixed with your personal opinions in a way that seems like you are just doing this to justify why you have the right to hate (or at least dislike) the season.
Enjoy the silly ride, have fun.

Yeah that is the thing, Moon fell into some hypno-sleep after all so Eclipsa could have fucked around the room in the meantime and do shit, cant deny that I like to entertain the Of the Marco theory of He a long relative of the Buttlerflies like this one desuarchive.org/co/thread/98404238/#98456414

not him but
>your personal opinions in a way that seems like you are just doing this to justify why you have the right to hate (or at least dislike) the season
Yes that's what a review is

What's the black haired girls name?

Eclipsa is mad cute.

>these are paraphrasings of what happened in the episodes
nah, I skip over a lot of shit. like all of River and Star's bog adventures, because they were FUCKING BORING. as I noted.

>mixed with your personal opinions in a way that seems like you are just doing this to justify why you have the right to hate (or at least dislike) the season.
I started doing these with the mindset that I'd like the season. I do them as a way to get my immediate thoughts written down somewhere and maybe lead to discussion on the stuff that stood out to me most without making a million little posts on each separate thing

also if I just posted BAAAW THIS EPISODE SUCKS, THIS SEASON SUCKS all the time I'd probably end up being asked why anyway. so now you know

(also I overall liked this episode, man, sorry I'm kinda critical but I do have my fun)

occasionally people complain about my trying for actual discussion when it's relevant but what can I say, the same repeated fetish posts or memes get tiring. I do like this show, I like it a lot.

>"You know, when a Queen and a monster love each other very much ...."

Now finish the sentence guys

...The queen has to practice several weeks of yoga and has to buy plus sized dilators before they can show their love

Yea that was dumb. It would of been fine if she said she something along the lines of 'It's been 300 years since I've had a connection to magic, I'm a little rusty'

they do adult things together like filing taxes!

Was that an actual spell or just a manifestation of an eldritch butterfly's will? She gave Moon a lot of room to fuck it up if she was trying to manipulate her into using her weird spaceship noise spell.

Ayy yo what the fuck faggots, the other thread hasn't even 404'd yet

I see where you are coming and like what you are trying but this reads like many (basically all) of the posts that say "this sucks because [insert opinion that is said as fact here]"
What i'm trying to say is you have every right to not like something or like it but the whining of many has become boring.

Then let it die.

Is this website reliable? Is this the right time Star's happening?
next-episode.net/star-vs.-the-forces-of-evil

Kek

>tfw Eclipsia is pretty much pic related if he wasnt a total asshole.

well all I can say is that it's pretty obvious it's meant to be my opinion. maybe these threads have gotten more negative recently but at least those who feel that way are reacting to the actual show. hugbox threads get boring

also, I try to keep my whining current, it's not like I'm making separate posts to complain about something from November alongside them. when I have positive things to say about episodes I say those as well

Eclipsa is the cutest queen. This episode has made her pass Star in my mind.

Both extremes are boring indeed.
I just want some actual discussion that isn't "BWAAA!I DON'T LIKE THIS SO IT SUCKS!"

>Eclipsa ran away with all the Royal Butterfly Family thicc genes

I like how short she looks next to Moon.

So is Guard Moose from Happy Tree Friends or not?

I'd hope that's what my posts are though.

I say a bunch of shit about the episodes, positive and negative, and when I say something sucks I give actual reasons why. if someone wants me to go into further detail, ex. why was this good or bad, I do.

Bonjour mademoiselle dame de piques

*Eclipsa, Reine des Grosses Bites Monstrueuses

The problem is no one notes the good,everyone wants validation for why they hate something then latch onto it.
You might try to start positive conversation and i like that but its pretty obvious at this point everyone will twist whatever anyone says just to feel like they are right and will snowball into it.

That's because she is Star. Or at least she behaves like an adult Star would if she had never matured. This episode pretty much drives the point home that Star takes after Eclipsa.

I don't see how that's specifically my problem then. if people are looking for a reason to hate something then they probably don't like it much anyway

I note stuff I like about episodes as well and while the negative aspects might be more inflammatory they're not the entire intention behind my posts

Got the complete one?
Need it for science.

This is false. Eclipsa is better as she has never displayed massive amounts of being an annoying derp like Star is.

Reminder to NOT TRUST ECLIPSA!
SHE IS A SOCIOPATH WHO IS MANIPULATING EVERYONE BY PRETENDING TO BE ALL NICE AND INNOCENT AND DEFENSELESS BUT IT IS ALL A LIE!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE! DON'T FALL FOR HER LIES! SHE'S ALREADY GOT HER HOOKS IN STAR AND MOON, SHE COULD GET YOU TOO!

What's her endgame?

I didn't know there was more

pleasures of the flesh

It's not your problem and i don't see negative intention at all,don't worry.It's me.
Its jus hard trying to talk about the show when everyone wants to talk about why to hate it.

Mewni's smollest queen turned out to be the most into gigantic monster dick.

Either she's evil and is trying to take over the kingdom or she's not evil and is just dangerously irresponsible because she's basically Star if Star never learned to be more responsible and less reckless. Maybe it's a bit of both.

So her endgame is either "Take Over the Kingdom" or she genuinely doesn't have a plan and just wants to do fun shit like riding monster cock.

Here's hoping.

>Eclipsa is into BMC
>Star is cannonical Cuck Queen
What's Moon's Royal Butterfly Fetish?
liggers?

She's a Dwarf fetishist and a dominatrix.
I mean just look at River, it's obvious!

Is Mina cuckoo because she had her mind wiped one too many times?
make everyone mlep

either Manlets or Shotas considering who she married

Exhibitionism

WHAT

A friend got me that for Christmas/ my birthday and still haven't gotten around to reading it.

Sean and the cupcakes.

I was just admiring those boots this episode.

Eclipsa is what Star could be. That's the point. All their similarties, their playful attitudes, their rebellious spirts, their propensity for dark and powerful magic are all meant to show that Eclipsa is Star's dark reflection. Except she has none of Star's insecurities and flaws, she might be someone Star will eventually be tempted become.

The boots and the LEGS

annoying no,a derp...

She knows that Meteora is alive amd she knows who Festivia is. And I bet Festivia is her sister or niece. Someone who is not part of the main Butterfly family but had to step in to fill in for Eclipsa when she was crystallized. And therefore all of Festivia descendents, including Moon and Star, are illegitimate heirs to the crown. The MHC has been hiding this secret for centuries. Eclipsa will reveal this in the trial from the scroll she secretly stole during this episode and put Meteora on the throne as the true queen of Mewni so she can be the Palpatine to Meteora's Vader.

Yeah, Moon passing out for a LONG time is definitely a point, since the archives are right next to them when she pulls Moon out.

And there's something very sinister about Eclipsa knowing about mind altering magic while supposedly not being able to do it, combined with the MHC "not remembering" what exactly she did, as well as Eclipsa managing to manipulate Moon into doing a lot of really suspect stuff like wipe the guard's mind that'd make her look really bad to the MHC. Plus the whole thing about how much she knows about the archive.

I just don't trust her. Something's up with how friendly and harmless and kooky and innocent and victim-like she seems, combined with how she actually has managed to manipulate Moon into corrupting herself, setting her free and now taking her into the archives.

>every time she's around someone she acts in a way that seems custom designed to make them like her or sympathize with her and I don't trust that.
Another user pointed out this good point, so I really do think she's just manipulative as fuck and it might turn out Festivia actually was her firstborn daughter with Shasta-whatever but she's trying to dupe everyone into thinking that Meteora is the true heir, to bring about some new Mewman-Monster world order and permanently put some monster blood in the Butterfly bloodline.

I mean Festivia can't be some tptally rando nobody imo; she had the cheek marks and her descendants have the cheek marks and the ability to use magic and even dip down. And Glossaryck and the MHC would have known - and if they've all thought it best that it's Festivia's bloodline that continues as the main Butterfly line on the throne, there must be at least some sort of good reason behind that.

On a different note, I like how Star was shown to still fuck things up with her brash recklessness (she could have talked to her mother if she'd been calmer and more tactful), and how even River thinks it's a problem

No,she isnt

She's very obviously a derp on the surface at least

>>Moon is insanely stupid.
Honestly I think Star is the stupid one here. (possibly also you)
It's very interesting that Moon didn't send Rhombulus - then who did? And what was up with the Monster temple, that Rhombulus couldn't even tell her why it's dangerous? Her reaction to Mina was also curious.

But instead of talking about things, filling Moon in and finding out what she does know, Star immediately antagonises her mother by making a goddamn mess of her office and then accusing her of being a liar to her face, like a fucking idiot. If she wants to be taken seriously, she needs to fucking learn that screeching and throwing things and calling people names won't make anyone believe what you have to say.
I mean it's the same issue she had back in Trickstar where she was trying to tell Marco about the joysucker, she went all HAT BIG HAT TRICK HAT BIIIG GAAH and then acted all offended when that wasn't immediately taken seriously.
She really needs to stop being so brash and shouty all the time. However, I'm sure that her tendency to not listen to Moon or River, even distrust them and their advice, tendency to think that she knows best and to act brashly will all result in Eclipsa managing to turn her against her parents because she falls for the innocent victim of a conspiracy because she loved a monster -ruse E is putting up.

And of course Moon knows who Heinous is. She hinted that if the Earth exchange doesn't work they'll be forced to send Star to St O's in episode 1 or thereabouts.

GIVE ME FUCKING SVTFOE RELATED DRAWING TUTORIALS FFS

>the last pic with Tom

You know, that tapestry verse makes way more sense with her being the one to succeed Eclipsa now that I think about it.
>When the threat of monsters at the gate has darkened out the sun - Eclipsa's husband and his family/followers
>Let the kingdom find some peace and joy in Festive the fun - Peace and joy that Festiva was not related to monsters, therefore all was now well and the Mewmans could be joyful

It's pretty much literally saying (rather dramatically) that Festiva was brought in to replace Eclipsa in order to pacify the scandal of Eclipsa being married to a monster and make the kingdom of Mewni happy again.

Note that it says the kingdom finds peace and joy IN Festiva, not in her actions. She was literally brought in to calm the scandal of the previous queen's decisions and distract people from the whole 'monster husband' thing.

>I kind of like that for once a series with that element avoided the gross implications by having Moon do it accidentally
>accidentally
Eclipsa manipulated her into it you dingus

What about those flame headed guys in the bottomest pic? Are they HOTHEADS?

Who is Festivia?

Watch Into the Wand and then watch today's new episode

what tapestry verse where? What have I missed?

Fuck, this is a good point to think about. It's definitely interesting Mina's job seems to have been to keep Meteora from returning to Mewni coming to try to claim the throne, and that she knew about Eclipsa and Heinous' true identity.

Super interesting.

All the previous Queens have tapestries in the "Grandma Room" with a verse relating to their deeds or personalities.
Festiva's Tapestry states
>When the threat of monsters at the gate has darkened out the sun, Let the kingdom find some peace and joy in Festiva the Fun

Eclipsa's was all about her being the Queen of Darkness and taking a monster for her husband. Just look it up, there's a few tapestry verses that have interesting implications.

>Tfw literal canon cucking with Eclipsa
What's Nefcy next step

QUEEN of motherfuckin DEATH METAL

Greek Queen,The Original Party Girl
It came in the book

same thing. I meant that Moon didn't just actively choose to do it on her own without any degree of concern

I know Moon knew about St. O's, but I'm not sure if she would have known who ran the place-- though Star could have easily told her at some point offscreen, which seems to be what they're going for. really I was just more commenting on the fact that I think this is the first time Moon has acknowledged Heinous at all; that plotline's just involved Star and Marco for a while

Moon called Star a liar first and it's why I think she's stupid; I think Star doing the same to her was fair game. I'm not saying Star was totally in the right; just that for the past few seasons it's been made more than clear that Moon knows very little about what goes on in Star's life and yet shoots down anything Star has to say that falls outside of her own experiences. Ex.
>doesn't even consider going Butterfly at random as being possible despite Star's noted unusual powers and the fact that she'd seen Star reach that state much earlier than she did
>doesn't believe Star saw Mina despite all the rest of the weird shit she's seen; would rather assume Star's just being a liar (didn't Rhombulus see Mina? she could've at least asked him)

Here's what I've saved
pumacita.tumblr.com/post/158684505074/hi-i-always-have-trouble-drawing-marco-and-star
pumacita.tumblr.com/post/162144781334/marco-head-tutorial

Draw Star and Eclipsa dressing up and doing makeup for the club

Mina went helicopter mode to escape from "the donut police"before anyone saw her and to try play Moons advocate think of it like this:
Your daughter is a spatz who might be on the level of Dirhennia and acts without thinking on a daily basis,would you believe anything she says?

Should really make one for the scene were Moon is stuck and Eclipsa says "I'll go get the new episodes, just wait here until the hiatus is over, it won't be very long"
Then Moon is stuck in the hole for ages before the new episodes finally get here.

>anyone wanting to make out with shovel chin
Even Jackie isn't THAT kind.

Wow you suck jarcuck. You shouldn't try to make enemies right now. You should try to make fake friends like you did back then. After all Jackie is DAOOTS

>river cucked moon with an eagle
>starfan13 has crushes on star & marco, writes "juicy fanfics" about them and has said in a livechat she wishes she could be a fly on the wall
>the symbolic purple light in Bon Bon, followed by Star covering her crotch
>youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE
>etc.

Background qt with bare dirty feet!

>the symbolic purple light in Bon Bon, followed by Star covering her crotch

elaborate

I hope we see more 3 eyed spide